High Times Cannabis Cup 2012

• Thread starter norcal215
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
crom

crom

Cannobi Genetics
Supporter
What's good 215 are you going again? lol We should meet up and burn one! I'll toss you some gear whilst there too! Bringin some flame of course! And some Alien OG wax! Are they testing stuff up there at the Cup?? SC labs I mean. Hope to see ya there bro!

Crom

crom

crom

Cannobi Genetics
Supporter
I wont be able to make it out till sunday,hopefully I can still meet some of you peeps. I will have some kushplant and some wifi to puff on. Also gonna have some wifi wax too :)

Be cool if we all had tee shirts or some shit to identify each other. "ahh are you MakinGoo"? "Ahhhh not at the moment, but you can dab THIS goo if you want" lmao

norcal215

norcal215

Garden of Dreams Seed Co
yes guys, saved by the grace of god, getting my affairs in order and seeds loaded up ill be there both days...............crom you will see me my dude i have something for you as well

crom

crom

Cannobi Genetics
Supporter
yes guys, saved by the grace of god, getting my affairs in order and seeds loaded up ill be there both days...............crom you will see me my dude i have something for you as well
That's what's up GoD have a booth? What meds is he bringin? I got a pack with your name on it too brotha!

Crom

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
Crap...So many Coolf people are gonna be there and Dudes I really wanna hook up with too.:mad:

if I crack the whip on my trimmers tonight...
and Have them help me build planter boxes Saturday and get the trees in.....

I might possibly, be able to make it Sunday o_O

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
I can access the forum and the PM's from my phone...that would be a cool way to find someone once your there.. short of giving out your phone #

I guess I just need to find Norcal...(easy)...and hang with him...ok Norcal?:D

But any of you that have a smartphone and wanna hook up sunday...PM me :)

Latest posts

Top Bottom