• Tagged users None
oscar169

oscar169

Farming 🌱
Supporter
CannabisCup Flint WEB 488x700

soserthc1

soserthc1

Interested in making the trip , looking for hotel Recomendations in a civil area as my 23yr old will be along ( please keep the salivating to a minimum ) .

Feel free to invite me to a party after Friday and sat event also down with tossing in for a booth to chill and a shit ton off @Motarebel beans

Any ndn updates have not been able to reach out and def a mind I wanna investigate

Stalkers need not apply
Also big ups to @symbiote420 for reaching out as would love to also chat it up bro

Prime C

Prime C

Defender of Dank
Supporter
Interested in making the trip , looking for hotel Recomendations in a civil area as my 23yr old will be along ( please keep the salivating to a minimum ) .

Feel free to invite me to a party after Friday and sat event also down with tossing in for a booth to chill and a shit ton off @Motarebel beans

Any ndn updates have not been able to reach out and def a mind I wanna investigate

Stalkers need not apply
Also big ups to @symbiote420 for reaching out as would love to also chat it up bro

Glad your gonna make it soser. See ya there bro!

soserthc1

soserthc1

@Prime C thanks bro your on my list , hope to catch up with everyone .......

were the parties at ? do we have a list of venders listed anywhere ?

ohthatguy8

ohthatguy8

So @soserthc1 brings up a good point about the after party. What's preferred, a house where we can have a fire n rock out while openly blazing. Or reserving vip somewhere. Which nice VIP places are kinda limited. Just want some feed back 99% sure I've got a lil spot not to far from the venue where we can have a fire n party

shoestring

shoestring

Are you kidding me? Its at auto city speedway in clio from what ive heard. I wouldnt miss this for anything. Its rite down the street. I damn near could throw a rock at the speedway. Flint is by far the most relaxed city in the state as far as med mj. Cops arent much of a problem. High Times was smart with this location. Beats Perani Arena by a longshot and the arena i heard wanted no part of it.
And despite what you think Flint is not that bad. Especially Clio f'n Michigan. Its gonna be a blast and its gonna be huge. Be there or be square. Iam bringing some fire alien strawberry and ghost train haze and.iam gonna get f___ed rite up. I suggest you all do the same. Lets get down!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:

2DogWalker

I'm planning on coming over on Sunday , still undecided on doing an entry but I have a week to decide if my Northern x Whiteogv1.0 is worthy of dropping $$ to enter it.

Anyone still gonna be around on Sunday?

I hope Michigan shows up and has some great products to show.

Be easy
2dogwalker

Prime C

Prime C

Defender of Dank
Supporter
@2DogWalker Im gonna be there the whole weekend starting friday night. ;)

I been working hard and that weekend is all for me! First day of the cup is my B-day. No wife no kids, just my best friend and all you guys from the farm to blaze it up with. 20 days and counting!!!

symbiote420

symbiote420

^^Me too!
We have like minded plans @Prime C ...no kids/wife lol just me & the bros and lots of great smoke!! Bring your pal that couldn't get high lol that ish still cracks me up

shoestring

shoestring

We are going.to have a blast yall. Shoestring wil be wearing a tigers cap and a fight for flint blue ribbon beer t shirt. I will smoke down with anyone that comes near me. So be warned!!!!! Iam not playing either. Enter at own risk. Lol

J

jayrock32580

don't mind the malls or anything as long as they don't mind a big cloud lmao. Thank goodness for a dnail lol. I was looking at places and seems a lot that are booked up that are close, so need to get those reservations in.

Top Bottom