Homemade Male Isolation Chamber

• Thread starter Og Gong
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Og Gong

Og Gong

Rip Geologic
I have a few momma prospects but I have to test them still. I'm really happy I finally got this shit rolling. It's been a dream of mine to create my very own strain. I figure if I start with elite genetics it make my life easier. Thanks Dark Horse genetics and thanks BOG! And SeaFOur! And everyone who gave there 2 cents. I calculated it may take me a few years by back crossing we see what happens. Happy Farming!

Og Gong

Og Gong

Rip Geologic
I found the colander works awesome to seperate flowers from pollen.

Og Gong

Og Gong

Rip Geologic
Thats nice bro shit thats giving me ideas lol. Maybe have multi chambers so can breed selectively male and female and still be able to collect pollen to use later hmmm Can you keep us updated on how it turns out? Should be a wild party in there lol.

Sativied

Sativied

Ruler of the Whorled
Supporter
Hey man great setup you got going on there. I only need pollen from a few balls which I can get from a branch in a glass of water but it's nice to let males flower out and get a good look.

Og Gong

Og Gong

Rip Geologic
Thanks Sativied, I like to see the structure on how the males kinda grow after 1 top. It's amazing how much pollen comes off the dudes. I have enough to do my projects and also gift friends. The banner male had a very strong but pleasant odor when I harvested him at 4 weeks bloom.

Latest posts

Top Bottom