How do these little guys look

• Thread starter 2Bad
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Ponky

Ponky

@Ponky do u use a carbon filter/tent? Im curious for the passive intake do I have to keep the inline fan on 24/7
I run continuous air intake. And continuous exhaust. Only when the intake air temperature is suitable. When it's cold the intake air is set with a thermostat. And keeps the temp up at 77. More air movement and refreshment the better. I use furnace filter to filter my intake air. HEPA ones. 12 pack is like 100 bucks.
Each setup is unique.

2Bad

2Bad

I run continuous air intake. And continuous exhaust. Only when the intake air temperature is suitable. When it's cold the intake air is set with a thermostat. And keeps the temp up at 77. More air movement and refreshment the better. I use furnace filter to filter my intake air. HEPA ones. 12 pack is like 100 bucks.
Each setup is unique.
I just implemented a space heater today, cus i look to keep it cool in my house , is that fine? I put the heater set to 79

Ponky

Ponky

I just implemented a space heater today, cus i look to keep it cool in my house , is that fine? I put the heater set to 79
I wouldn't use a space heater. And wouldn't go to 79 degrees. Overnight temperature of 68 degrees is important. The light is the heat source during the night. And if the tent is inside during the day you don't need to add a heater.

2Bad

2Bad

The temps are like 70-72 at lights on because my central air would u use the heater put it on like 75?

2Bad

2Bad

No. If you have central air it's perfect. You don't need to do anything. Just let the tent breathe. Let the light provide the heat at the canopy surface. A heater is hundreds of watts..watts that could be light. Light makes the weight.
So temp doesnt speed it up

Ponky

Ponky

It can... but you want the heat to be produced by a light. Because you can just out a thermostat on the intake fan and set it to your desired temperature. If the temp doesn't reach 77 or so. Add more light. A heater in an air conditioned house is the wrong move.

Frankster

Frankster

Never trust a doctor who's plants have died.
Supporter
Correct, higher temps don't speed it up, NO. They can slow it down actually. You want optimum temps during daytime around 70-75 and during flowering it can go a bit higher. Once you hit temps above 85f, your plant growth really falls off.

Aqua would probably know the ideal leaf temps during the day, but during nights, you want to be 5-10 f cooler, The cold/warm cycles are very good for plants. I would think Sativa's can tolerate the over-heat a little better, and Indica's tolerate cool more.

Ideal leaf temps, I would think should be right around 75-77 f, but below the canopy it stays cooler, especially next to the root zone. That's why it's important to have those cooling cycles, so that the plant can cool down from sitting in the warm sunlight. It's resetting itself, and has evolved this way, natrually.

It will also provide the plant with more stress resistance.

Shayne010944

Shayne010944

Hi 2bad . just been reading your whole post - took a while . i think you need to lower your lights

2Bad

2Bad

Hi 2bad . just been reading your whole post - took a while . i think you need to lower your lights
Thanks brother yeah i got a t5 right mow which was at 2 ft i lowered it to a ft or so. @Ponky u think itll matter if i leave the white residue on from the spray, was gonna do it when i fed, which i just did. ill do it but its 2am so im just feeling a lil lazy lol

Shayne010944

Shayne010944

This is my
Thanks brother yeah i got a t5 right mow which was at 2 ft i lowered it to a ft or so. @Ponky u think itll matter if i leave the white residue on from the spray, was gonna do it when i fed, which i just did. ill do it but its 2am so im just feeling a lil lazy lol
light and current grow
B865F54D 68D9 41E2 8C4B 736E885D0B62
BDD12828 1331 4D5B 858C E428811B0290
3877E7FC FD25 45FC 8B03 99A6866486E8

Top Bottom