how much are dispensaries paying for a pound?

• Thread starter danko
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
ShroomKing

ShroomKing

Best of luck. Peace
Please explain. The prices are so shit out here on the streets in Co. I've heard people driving out to so cal to move work! I'm not willing to drive through the gauntlet weather going east or west so I may have to move. I dropped a pre 98 bubba lb for 18 how does that compare to the so cal market?
I'm not donating my meds at @2400 a unit. I want 28oo minimum. They won't pay more than that anywhere in south LA.

GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
I'm not donating my meds at @2400 a unit. I want 28oo minimum. They won't pay more than that anywhere in south LA.
I want to go buy a gun every time I go under 2. I can only imagine it getting worst. Stupid big wigs stopped us from donating to the dispo long time ago.

420circuit

420circuit

It is finally happening, supply is catching up to demand. Some neighborhoods have most houses with indoor grows, seems like everyone is growing. This summer should see a LOT of outdoor activity in CO. Might be clouds of hemp pollen near Boulder by June-July, better filter the air intake.

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
My son keeps telling me that all the dispos he worked with are gone or gone to delivery service. So I'm kinda curious about the overhead involved with a delivery service. I would expect a storefront to want to pay a little less due to all their overhead, but a delivery services avoids a lot of those costs, right?

Bombnes

Bombnes

with everyone growing there are a lot of hacks that need money quick and they don't get big crops. They flood the market with dirt weed that is horribly cured and not worth the 30 and 1/8 clubs are charging people. The smokers that purchase from the stores can't tell good herb from poorly grown herb so they buy anything. Which means growers who take their time and do it right, and deserve 3 or more, have to create their own patient base or let their great herb go for half of what they should get because the clubs will not pay more then 2400. My WiFi tested in at 17.36 THC and .36 CBD, Terpenes off the chart....clubs would flip over it and then tell me they wouldn't be able to give me what I deserve for it. So I have to go back to hustling like the old days to make the right amount per pound which ends up being 3200 per pound. I don't mind because I refuse to let great herb go for a pittance. Until growers get together and stay firm on the cost of the goods selling to the clubs just isn't worth the time. I just can't wait for it to go recreational in cali so that I can get my own shop together and sell the quality that people don't realize is out there. Blow their minds is what I plan on doing.

Bombnes

Bombnes

I haven't hit all the clubs in So Cal by any means but most of the ones in the valley have been nothing but trouble. In the 90's I ran house in Santa Clarita couldn't get any rest with the amount of people calling to hook up, got a desk job and quit the business for a bit, never did make as much as I did when I was selling the green. I started growing for my Mother and Grandmother but didn't look to sell to any clubs so after they passed is when I started hitting up the clubs with no luck. Had quite a few want to do consignment but I'm not one to let my herb go, there is no guarantee like cash in hand. I'm sure once I establish myself with a club I could begin to get the amount I'm looking for but it just doesn't seem worth the hassle anymore. I have been able to offload my 15lbs crop in 2 months doing it the old fashioned way, the clubs can keep their 1500-2100 per they are offering independent growers. 2800 is still not fair to me, I am all for spreading the love, just not being the only one willing to spread it.

Bombnes

Bombnes

My son keeps telling me that all the dispos he worked with are gone or gone to delivery service. So I'm kinda curious about the overhead involved with a delivery service. I would expect a storefront to want to pay a little less due to all their overhead, but a delivery services avoids a lot of those costs, right?

My understanding is that delivery is not aloud if that is your only business, a club can deliver but if there was no store front it is considered illegal. Everyone is still doing it but it invites the wrong kind of attention in my mind. not worth the risk.

thump easy

thump easy

For to top and I mean fucken Dank!!!!!! 32 Sun Grow pays for top quality flower no if or buts about it.. Good out doors 15 to 22 got see it first I been their i like a great grower that's keen on his its upscale its not open yet probley by feb 2, they will be working on clones and seeds from breeders from what i hear med room bud room dome is the trap door one flow no clicking back, exit its made for volume the store will make its money on volume its legal state and city aproved.. good luck out i have been thier myself while the shops lie and cheat thier way to the bank and some strugle to stay alive... i hope this one does well..
Securedownload 7
Securedownload 6
Securedownload 9
lighting and displaycases with room for 7 bud tenders need to be set.. that thier is a dome i built myself :) supporting breeders, clone guys, and growers forrealz..

Last edited:
Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
My understanding is that delivery is not aloud if that is your only business, a club can deliver but if there was no store front it is considered illegal. Everyone is still doing it but it invites the wrong kind of attention in my mind. not worth the risk.
Bingo! THAT is one of the things I really need and want to know. Huge help for me, thank you brother.

Desert Hot Springs California, its not open yet till feb first week
I may have to have my mother take me down there to see it next time I'm visiting out that way. Looks like you're off to a great start!

Last edited:
Top Bottom