how much are dispensaries paying for a pound?

• Thread starter danko
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
There is a black market for cigarettes.... And some of you guys think the black market is soon to disappear. Lol that's funny. Fuck the negative connotation of the black market, the black market is what made me, as well as the majority of people on here. Fuck your legal weed. #endrant
Born and bred in the BM. There will always be a demand for our services. I love how these entitled youngsters come rolln in on the legal movement with their inheritance or investor money tryin to get rich quick off the blood, sweat, tears, jail time of those that came before them. The BM helped me to raise 3 kids and put 1 in college. Why would anyone pay obscene prices and allow it to be taxed on a simple plant that anyone should have the right to grow.

markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
Northern Cali is much more conservative than the rest of the state and it is rural and has less representation at the state level. The rednecks just itch to control something and cannabis is in there target these days. Unfortunately it is also the best environment for the main supply of cannabis in the state. Both the coastal and cascades mountains and foothills are prim and it does well in the valley with rich soil. The positive is we still out number the anti -cannabis movement, the bad is we are not yet organized to fight. Sorry to say we will take a hit and so will people in South Cali with prices, but this will play into legalization on the state level in 2016.

GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
Born and bred in the BM. There will always be a demand for our services. I love how these entitled youngsters come rolln in on the legal movement with their inheritance or investor money tryin to get rich quick off the blood, sweat, tears, jail time of those that came before them. The BM helped me to raise 3 kids and put 1 in college. Why would anyone pay obscene prices and allow it to be taxed on a simple plant that anyone should have the right to grow.
Nice post!

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Northern Cali is much more conservative than the rest of the state and it is rural and has less representation at the state level. The rednecks just itch to control something and cannabis is in there target these days. Unfortunately it is also the best environment for the main supply of cannabis in the state. Both the coastal and cascades mountains and foothills are prim and it does well in the valley with rich soil. The positive is we still out number the anti -cannabis movement, the bad is we are not yet organized to fight. Sorry to say we will take a hit and so will people in South Cali with prices, but this will play into legalization on the state level in 2016.
Bells MUST be put on this. I had absolutely no idea there were places like this in California, none whatsoever. I thought the Orange Curtain was it, and boy was I wrong!

GreenThumbBill

GreenThumbBill

Anarchy rules dude. Screw taxes. Cali tea party time! Dude I'd much rather go to prison for growing a simple plant then pay taxes on my income and be accepted by banks and society like everybody else because I'm a hard black market badass and I should be able to do whatever I want. yeah....:rolleyes:

organix4207

organix4207

Those prices are crazy. I'm in Ontario Canada and pay $2000-$2400 for top shelf. Our medical dispensaries charge like $15/g straight up!!!
Harvest around here I can get a lb of good outdoor for like a Grand.

markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
It wouldn`t be that bad to pay taxes if running government and providing services was what the money was used for , but taxes are far more useful as a control of the people so they do not become rich enough to threaten the status quo. When your really rich it`s about power ,not luxury's. I just don`t see any reason to increase taxes for government just to control us more and more. It`s not like they can spend it on me better than I can!

GreenThumbBill

GreenThumbBill

Those prices are crazy. I'm in Ontario Canada and pay $2000-$2400 for top shelf. Our medical dispensaries charge like $15/g straight up!!!
Harvest around here I can get a lb of good outdoor for like a Grand.
It wouldn`t be that bad to pay taxes if running government and providing services was what the money was used for , but taxes are far more useful as a control of the people so they do not become rich enough to threaten the status quo.
Oh geeze...dude, really? I don't wanna go there.

Oh brother....okay I'm just going to bow out and hopefully this thread gets back on track in a couple weeks when the conspiracists get bored and go back to watching alex jones. I don't have the patience for a semantical debate on taxation with old black market conspiracy theorist dudes...no offense to anyone personally.

organix4207

organix4207

Oh geeze...dude, really? I don't wanna go there.

Oh brother....okay I'm just going to bow out and hopefully this thread gets back on track in a couple weeks when the conspiracists get bored and go back to watching alex jones. I don't have the patience for a semantical debate on taxation with old black market conspiracy theorist dudes...no offense to anyone personally.
Sorry if I said something wrong bro
I was just letting yall know the prices up here.

B

Badmf

Just checked with several spots some won't say but 2600 for absolute primo top shelve trimmed. I wanted to know for excess, but most wanted me to open a place, it's not my thang. iykwim. Doing GG#4, GSC, Some OG Raskal gear, and my own line. we'll see as I will post pix before I go and you can be the visual judges. Peace Bad...

F

FooDoo

When its federally legal the black market will disappear. There is no one selling small batch alcohol on the black market, not in any large amounts anyway. If you know what your doing you can grow great shit on a large scale. Those of us who already have warehouse grows will be more likely to get into the legal end because we are already up and running and we know what were doing.

What world are you living in brother. There's a shit ton of people brewing their own beer and with the new hipster movement tons of love and focus is going into small batch brewed beers.

And you think if it's federally legal gigantic billion dollar corporations are just gonna let a guy likr you run a warehouse and sell product? All the fools with warehouses will be muscled out at the drop of a dime when Marlboro starts growing tens of thousands of pounds in all the states they own land in.

You really have very little grasp of the reality of legalization.

A

A-Roe

I would like to give a big shout out to the garbage growers growing on large scales and to you guys who shift and still sells the buds for what you could have only gotten in the first place, thank you guys for shipping all of that bullshit my way flooding us with garbage. Why do I say this, hmmm? Cause you all have enabled me to go sky high on my prices, leaving me with more to smoke after I hit my quota. I love you guys, who would've thought 5k a Lb was possible when everybody else got them for 25!!!!!!!!!

dirk d

dirk d

I recently made a few stops at a couple dispensaries here. they wanted to offer 1600 for 10 Week Organic Soil Bud lol I started laughing. Seems there are many garbage growers. I see more and more adds for "lights, setups and all grow equipment" lol Garbage will always be Garbage. can't compare 7 week hydro to 10 week soil but the dispensaries don't have to pay more cause people are STUPID and will smoke anything that is in front of them.. funny thing is that they charge the same no matter how it's grown. I told one dispensary to throw away all their product and that i'll supply them lol then i thought "shit, why???"" lol

Top Bottom