I think ive actually made it to my first feed? WOW.

• Thread starter CosmoGrows
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
BloodShot

BloodShot

1 gallon pots get about maybe half a quart of run off to one quart, i can measure exact next time. I watch alot of it go out of the sides, i feel like im getting dry pockets. right no only my bud sites are curling? not the whole plant.
The one you just watered should perk up soon.
I give my 3 gallon pots about 1 gallon each water, maybe a bit more and I give it to them in intervals.
I like to pour it in slow but steady enough to make sure that the first pour coats the top, I let that settle and before even doing that I scratch up the sides near the fabric to make sure there is no gaps from moving or just drying, I usually water two at a time and rotate from one to the other with a container about 1/4 gallon in size and flood each top waiting between for each to settle till finished.
I think it's important to kind of flood the top evenly each time and not just pour it in one spot kinda thing. When I water in the tub I will even turn the pots a half turn halfway through watering.
If unsure always pick up the pot and test weight or just wait another day if the drooping isn't all that much.

CosmoGrows

CosmoGrows

Supporter
99% of the time, when i water, my plants end up looking like this.
IMG 20191221 230528896

You see how they look stupid? like the middle hits the bottom, but the bottom and tops thrive? the fuck?
Im so sick of fucking seeing this.
Here are the two plants i watered about 30 mins ago now;
IMG 20191222 004155854

IMG 20191222 004256081

The bud sites are curling, and its the only part of the plant on this one fucked up.
everything isso fucking spotty too. its either the top of the plant, the bottom, the middle. just the bud sites, just the top. so annoying. beyond annoying.
IMG 20191222 004207817

CosmoGrows

CosmoGrows

Supporter
I aswell water mine the exact way u explained, except, i have a small watering can that i have to ph balance every fill, so when i refill, i have to add the ph down and that gives the pot time to settle. but i do water the same exact way.

CosmoGrows

CosmoGrows

Supporter
Nothing, just ph balanced water. moisture meter said bone dry, so i watered. idk anymore. lol.

CosmoGrows

CosmoGrows

Supporter
Everyone keeps saying stick with soil but im literally just about to chuck this fox farm and start with promix, i understand i need to learn this and get to flower in soil and stay in what ive been using, but im clearly getting no where, what if theres another pathway out there that works better for me that i havent found yet?

Is the plant you just watered the same plant you transplanted last Monday?
No. that was my big girl. The one growing red now. lool.

BloodShot

BloodShot

Everyone keeps saying stick with soil but im literally just about to chuck this fox farm and start with promix, i understand i need to learn this and get to flower in soil and stay in what ive been using, but im clearly getting no where, what if theres another pathway out there that works better for me that i havent found yet?

No. that was my big girl. The one growing red now. lool.
So it was transplanted on Monday and again watered on Wednesday I believe?
Then watered again now?
I have to take baby steps, I'm highly elevated..

CosmoGrows

CosmoGrows

Supporter
IMG 20191222 004256081

This plant has had no transplant. it went from a seedling container, to the 1 gallon pot at seedling stage, that was it. i watered it then maybe once or twice, just fine, no issues. i water it wednesday, once again no issues. I open the tent saturday night. Random issues. i didnt give it water or anything. Just a random fucking issue out of no where.

So now i watered it. and it looks like the picture above^

This is what it looked like before watering, i probably should have waited i guess:
IMG 20191221 230318754

I know its really hard to tell, but the two topped budsites right there, are plumped up, like they are overwatered, and drooping. it was probably just the plant going through a mood, i probably should have been paitent.

CosmoGrows

CosmoGrows

Supporter
You can tell in that picture that topped budsite leaf is sitting on that lower leaf

BloodShot

BloodShot

View attachment 923013

This plant has had no transplant. it went from a seedling container, to the 1 gallon pot at seedling stage, that was it. i watered it then maybe once or twice, just fine, no issues. i water it wednesday, once again no issues. I open the tent saturday night. Random issues. i didnt give it water or anything. Just a random fucking issue out of no where.

So now i watered it. and it looks like the picture above^

This is what it looked like before watering, i probably should have waited i guess:
View attachment 923014

I know its really hard to tell, but the two topped budsites right there, are plumped up, like they are overwatered, and drooping. it was probably just the plant going through a mood, i probably should have been paitent.
Just drying out rinse wash repeat.

BloodShot

BloodShot

DO you still have the plant that you transplanted last Monday?
From a 2 to 3 gallon fabric.

CosmoGrows

CosmoGrows

Supporter

Fucking irritating. It literally takes every part of will power that i have, to keep the plants in tent and not chuck them in the garbage every night, i swear. Get a good night every now and then, and then the rest of the time its just irritating. i continue to not give up and its just pissing me off. lol... I guess another learning experience..

CosmoGrows

CosmoGrows

Supporter
DO you still have the plant that you transplanted last Monday?
Yes, i havent even watered it since, the soil is still wet, it feels.. it hasnt really moved, just turned red. and super light green. last time this happened the plant started to just fall over so i put it in the garbage.

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

I really want to transfer over to plastic pots. But, am i just a newbie making a drastic decision doing that?

Plastic pots wont help with the soil getting dense when dry. The droopy plant on the right before watering was drooping bad. Thats wilting. Only the lower leaves should droop a little to let you know. I think that one was dry a day too long.

To help the water penetrate more easily scratch the surface of the soil up about a 1/4” in. And pour a cup or two first and let soak in a few minutes. Then water slowly and evenly.

They say a drop or two of dish soap will act as a wetting agent and penetrate better.

I just scratch and water a little first to get the soil absorbing water evenly. Good to wet the roots before feeding too.

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

99% of the time, when i water, my plants end up looking like this.
View attachment 923009

You see how they look stupid? like the middle hits the bottom, but the bottom and tops thrive? the fuck?
Im so sick of fucking seeing this.
Here are the two plants i watered about 30 mins ago now;
View attachment 923010

View attachment 923011

The bud sites are curling, and its the only part of the plant on this one fucked up.
everything isso fucking spotty too. its either the top of the plant, the bottom, the middle. just the bud sites, just the top. so annoying. beyond annoying.View attachment 923012

Its normal for the leaves to get heavy and do that after a good watering. They perk up later dont they?

Top Bottom