I think ive actually made it to my first feed? WOW.

• Thread starter CosmoGrows
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
CosmoGrows

CosmoGrows

Supporter

see how they look curled in, and puffed up, that will probably never go away now, it normally doesnt.

CosmoGrows

CosmoGrows

Supporter
Wilting when too dry starts at the bottom leaves. Its a cue to check how dry the pot is. Not the upper leaves first.

You are still overthinking and overanalyzing this.
That helps, need to know more a cue than to lift the pots. the plant needs to show something noticable, i understand thats not how its always gunna be and i cant make it like that, but the pot lifting isnt helping tbh. they feel light as hell, i water they get heavy, theyre overwatered. i use a moisture meter, it says drier than a desert, i water, its overwatered. it doesnt matter how much i give it.
so next time im going to start looking for bottom wilting. and see if that will be a good cue when to water. i really need to a good cue.

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

That helps, need to know more a cue than to lift the pots. the plant needs to show something noticable, i understand thats not how its always gunna be and i cant make it like that, but the pot lifting isnt helping tbh. they feel light as hell, i water they get heavy, theyre overwatered. i use a moisture meter, it says drier than a desert, i water, its overwatered. it doesnt matter how much i give it.
so next time im going to start looking for bottom wilting. and see if that will be a good cue when to water. i really need to a good cue.

Here are two plants after transplant to 3 gallon feom 1 gallon. The plant on the left was perfectly timed. The one on the right a bit too dry and has started wilting. She straightened out by the end of the day.

31DDF98E 3095 4CFF 810D 637629AD76CB

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

View attachment 923020
another before water, you can see those top leaves are touching the set below.

Top leaves droop some on some strains more than others while pushing out new leaves or buds. The low and middle leaves show need for water and it was likely in tjat order. And the soil looks dry and light colored.

I learned all of this in the jorje cervantes book. The soil and water sections are excellent info.

CosmoGrows

CosmoGrows

Supporter
Top leaves droop some on some strains more than others while pushing out new leaves or buds. The low and middle leaves show need for water and it was likely in tjat order. And the soil looks dry and light colored.

I learned all of this in the jorje cervantes book. The soil and water sections are excellent info.
Helpful, thanks mimed. Seriously, if i knew that before, ugh haha. i should get that book.

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

Helpful, thanks mimed. Seriously, if i knew that before, ugh haha. i should get that book.

I didn't learn any of this on forums. I read books and practiced for 2 years before posting or even joining a weed forum. Very frustrating and confusing way to learn in my opinion. How can a new grower know who to listen to? I jist followed the info in that and ed rosenthals book until i find my own groove. And if i needed more info like about ph or nutrient deficiency i looked to greenhouse nutrient guides and such. kacks classic and pro mic sites have the real info without mystic weed myths.

m8ty

m8ty

I get the sense that you think over watering comes from feeding too much water at once instead of the frequency between watering?

Also it seems like the fabric pots are causing a problem by letting the water leak through the sides of the fabric container before it has a chance to saturate the soil.

Try using the plastic pots instead of fabric and I suspect it's gonna help, it seems to me those fabric pots are your problem.

Also LED can be very intense of a light if not put on a mover or dimmed down and placed far away from the plants specially in a small tent like that.

707finisher

707finisher

This is a couple days after i first moved them into the led light. some are eating it up, some in the middle are getting more the poofy leaves, 2 different kinds reacting different to the led, they both have some leave poof/droop
6264E0CE E26D 48AB 8A7A 7C97FECB223A

A couple days after moving it under the hps, these guys the poofy is gone and the leaves are perkier, the herer in the back seem to not care either way
C9F0FD2A CDFB 488B BD81 670F5BCF0B36

Top Bottom