I think ive actually made it to my first feed? WOW.

• Thread starter CosmoGrows
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
CosmoGrows

CosmoGrows

Supporter
Your roots are damanged - you'll have alot of misleading stuff happening up top. They need to heal and then we can see what it needs. Imo.
I had the same idea, i figured i have to get them back on the correct wet/dry cycles and they may turn around.

CosmoGrows

CosmoGrows

Supporter
Hey, by the way, the past couple of days i have been noticing more of a weedy-plant smell in my room, obviously from the filter exhausting the plants smells. but ive never had this, this is the first time ive been smelling my plants. this may sound dumb.... but is this maybe a sign that theyre healthy, or becoming healthy? I know in veg, plants dont really smell much as it is but they do have a planty weedy smell lol. just something i noticed, im not worried about the smell. it smells kinda good haahah. The smell just happens every now and then, i was just sitting here now, and started noticing a wave lol .

bunkerking

bunkerking

What's crazy is... most of the plant is carbon. Alot of it comes from your lungs if it's a indoor garden. Those atoms were once in someone else, or something else.

We live in a strange world. Information never gets deleted, just rearranged.

CosmoGrows

CosmoGrows

Supporter
What's crazy is... most of the plant is carbon. Alot of it comes from your lungs if it's a indoor garden. Those atoms were once in someone else, or something else.

We live in a strange world. Information never gets deleted, just rearranged.
I read about animals contributing to co2. i have 3 dogs, that i unfortunately, am not going to be able to keep out of my bedroom that contains my tent, so i mean they contribute to co2, but i also know the bug risk lol.

Just received my bluelab ph pen from amazon, ordered 1-2 gallon pots, ph pen, and xbox one s.
I received everything but the Xbox. Fuckers!!
Anyways,
Ive got to say this bluelab ph pen really makes me feel like an OG grower hahaha. i think it will help alot with my waterings. i hate the dyes.

CosmoGrows

CosmoGrows

Supporter
IMG 20191219 225658246

Dont be jealous of my new watering skills.😎😎😎😎😅😅😅

Look at these things thrive, i love this. so motivational.
IMG 20191219 225714008

IMG 20191219 225745297

New healthy light green growth! Like im supposed to have! Not purple plants! LOL.
The soil is drying up, im going to weight check the pots tonight :D
And for an update on the big girl :D Shes getting there, we're still recovering!
IMG 20191219 225720358

CosmoGrows

CosmoGrows

Supporter
HOLY CRAPPPP mannn, the growth rate on a healthy plant, thats watered correctly is just crazy!! Results, results, results, is all im seeing right now, positive ones at that, im so pumped. I think thats a wrap for the water game guys, im not saying i wont ever overwater again, but i think i finally got that ignition started, and i think were rolling hard now! This plant has literally grown like an inch a day for the past 2 days. I told yall i was gunna get this!!

IMG 20191220 081403683

IMG 20191220 081357160

Hidd3nGr0w

Hidd3nGr0w

Glad things have turned around for ya Cozmo. Happy days in the garden again. Check that fan bro. Point it down and aim it in the corner at the wall on lowest setting so you can get some air circulation on your ladies. You need to get your ladies dancing, and get all that mist from your humidifier swirling around. Blowing air straight up does not help a canopy that is not there.

CosmoGrows

CosmoGrows

Supporter
I know it sounds crazy to aim away from plants, but they will catch the breeze and wont get wind burned
no no you right, i definitely agree, im just going to have to move things around to get it pointed correctly without direct hit, when you saw that open spot in my tent that one day, when you told me to point it at that spot, that empty spot was actually and autoflower i have growing, it just wasnt in the tent at the time, so if i was to turn it the way u said it would be hitting my auto. Think i should put the 4x4 back up now that i think all these ladies will probably make it? not saying im out of the rough yet, but, i guess im going to need the space?

edit:
btw: 6 feminized photos. so... thats what id end up with in flower.

second edit:
or do i even purchase a 5x5?

Hidd3nGr0w

Hidd3nGr0w

no no you right, i definitely agree, im just going to have to move things around to get it pointed correctly without direct hit, when you saw that open spot in my tent that one day, when you told me to point it at that spot, that empty spot was actually and autoflower i have growing, it just wasnt in the tent at the time, so if i was to turn it the way u said it would be hitting my auto. Think i should put the 4x4 back up now that i think all these ladies will probably make it? not saying im out of the rough yet, but, i guess im going to need the space?

edit:
btw: 6 feminized photos. so... thats what id end up with in flower.
Just point it down and turn it around, leave everything else like you have it. Just face the fan where it is into the corner behind it.

Hidd3nGr0w

Hidd3nGr0w

Its what those girls want. Lowest setting first watch them for a bit, if its a low, medium, high controller, you might could go medium at most. You want them dancing, not riding out the storm.

CosmoGrows

CosmoGrows

Supporter
Ive got it set to medium and and theyre dancing pretty well, ill grab a video in a second to see what you guys think about the airflow.

Latest posts

Top Bottom