• Thread starter Green Mopho
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

SoCoMMJ

I would say hello, but it takes a day or 2 for the posts to show up... sigh

F

FreshSteppin

what up! those colas are stacking up nice, looks dialed. perfect all around uniformity as well. what strain?

thats some chem

IMG_0151.jpg

how goes it clone doc??? as I recall you still owe me a cut of that grape ape! ahah whatever

T

Tr33

How's Everything over here? I've been lurking a few now. Got a pm from another user at ICY a couple weeks ago letting me know where all my CO family went. I wondered what was happening when no one had posted these last few weeks. def a ghost town over there. Figured it was time to jump in and say High All.

Green Mopho

Green Mopho

Good to see ya bro....how is that Sour Fuck doing for ya?

T

Tr33

bushing her out under 1000 atm, going to run these 4 monsters turkey day or so, should be interesting holiday.

C

cannagirl

How's Everything over here? I've been lurking a few now. Got a pm from another user at ICY a couple weeks ago letting me know where all my CO family went. I wondered what was happening when no one had posted these last few weeks. def a ghost town over there. Figured it was time to jump in and say High All.

Hi Tr33*waves* :bong2:

C

caregiverdeluxe

Hello everybody. I am to believe this place is more laid back then icmag?

I am a colorado caregiver.

When i have more posts under my belt ill be posting the greenhouse monsters.

My niche is gardening with free supplies. The hydro store believe in an opposite model.

again, hi!

CloneDoc

CloneDoc

thats some chem

IMG_0151.jpg

how goes it clone doc??? as I recall you still owe me a cut of that grape ape! ahah whatever

yeah for sure. i still got her and she's growing strong. i haven't talked to homeboy in a while. is he still doing his thing up north? i turned a few people on to his service back in the day.

F

FreshSteppin

dunno I lost touch. He was crankin out some fire nug though.

and on this whole chem situation. I really wish I knew what chem I had.

It came to me from cali about 7 months and was labeled '91 chem. it came with many other reputable, but not elite genetics. I know its either a legit chem or a really lanky diesel. Unfortunate that this is how the game is, next run is going to be sour bubble bx4 from seed that I sprouted months ago, and she is a killer. Better then bubba yall wait and see.

Green Mopho

Green Mopho

dunno I lost touch. He was crankin out some fire nug though.

and on this whole chem situation. I really wish I knew what chem I had.

It came to me from cali about 7 months and was labeled '91 chem. it came with many other reputable, but not elite genetics. I know its either a legit chem or a really lanky diesel. Unfortunate that this is how the game is, next run is going to be sour bubble bx4 from seed that I sprouted months ago, and she is a killer. Better then bubba yall wait and see.

Where did you get this cut and what other "non-elite" cuts did it come with?

F

FreshSteppin

a homie who had been growing in Hollywood for a few years moved out here

all kinds of stuff
sour grapes
some og
querkle
lost all of em except the chem and skywalker og

Green Mopho

Green Mopho

Got my '91 Chem cut from a Vegas grower, also came with Afgooey, a real NorCal Urkle, Lavender, and an Alaskan TF....so far all the cuts have been super legit....

Green Mopho

Green Mopho

I've heard some great things about the Sour Grapes, I know some NorCal folks with an amazing cut of that.

Querkel...meh...I wouldn't bother ever growing that again....EVER!

F

Funkfingers

Sour grapes = Grape stomper, pretty good herb not too much sour to it..But it's another case of a renamed clone.

CloneDoc

CloneDoc

Sour grapes = Grape stomper, pretty good herb not too much sour to it..But it's another case of a renamed clone.

i just read that sour grapes was sour d x purple elephant.
i have access to the purple elephant...anyone know anything about it?

Sour Grapes (sativa dominant)
At the budtender's suggestion, I grabbed a gram of the Sour Grapes. This cross of Purple Elephant and Sour Diesel came as grape-sized, light-green nuggets with hints of light purple and smelled like the inside of a grape-juice box. The taste was dull, though, and the herb could have used a better flush: It was only after finishing the bowl that I recognized a faint spicy Sour Diesel flavor. Still, it was uplifting and settled my stomach by the third hit.
http://blogs.westword.com/latestword/2010/09/medical_marijuana_dispensary_r_2.php?page=2

B

bigwity

im a ICer and i hate the way they wont let you discuss your strain unless they sell it. do you have the uk clone only list from love light power on here that is on ic it was from og i think originally

T

treetopmeds

I ran the sour grapes from norcal a few runs out here and then just let it go. It was super frosty but the smell wasn't there and the yields were small compared to similar strains. It was super easy to grow though and prob a good strain for beginners. Oaksterdam sold the shit out of it for a while and flooded it across cali. I have a good friends that work with them and harborside and get me anything legit that comes through out there.

Green Mopho

Green Mopho

Oaksterdam & SR-71 genetics are bullshit & a sure fire way to bring PM and RA into your garden & our state. I know a little bit about the Oakland scene and its pretty dirty out there. Richard Lee is a two-faced con-artist! Harborside is a bit more honest & trustworthy, but most of their cuts are still dirty, and they don't get much for interesting or elite genetics through there anymore...just sayin'...

Top Bottom