Incogneato's Veg(ina) Box

• Thread starter incogneato
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
incogneato

incogneato

20170313 212240
20170313 212339
Tell me if you guys heard this one, guy walks into a grow store...lol. Went in to grab a small t5 ended up with a bluelab pen a 4x4 12 bulb t5 a brickbof coco and a few more nutes lol. Almost $500 more to the total @EventHorizan just on case you were keeping track. @MIMedGrower @Orcaman My cheap pH pen broke, it was a blessing in disguise. New pen says I've been phing down my nutes when they needed up :sweating: These gals are troopers haha.

rmoltis

rmoltis

The Beast Slayer
Supporter
View attachment 678960 View attachment 678964 Tell me if you guys heard this one, guy walks into a grow store...lol. Went in to grab a small t5 ended up with a bluelab pen a 4x4 12 bulb t5 a brickbof coco and a few more nutes lol. Almost $500 more to the total @EventHorizan just on case you were keeping track. @MIMedGrower @Orcaman My cheap pH pen broke, it was a blessing in disguise. New pen says I've been phing down my nutes when they needed up :sweating: These gals are troopers haha.

That light is ridiculous, I'd use it :cool:

incogneato

incogneato

You're only as strong as your weakest link. I prefer that to be me. Thus should set me right
20170314 033013
The culprit. I know now my issue was pH fluctuation. The bulb wasn't broken, just cracked. It broke upon inspection which leads me to believe its been bad for awhile. I checked it because it was reading higher than it should have. My nutes were reading 7-8 with the old meter, 4.5-5 with the new. Note to self, calibrate pen more often...
20170314 032958

Eyegethi420

Eyegethi420

Damn, the power must have surged. It tripped my power strip and my light in the bloom room was off. Its an hour before lights out and the light just came on...we had real high winds yesterday. I'm lucky to have power right now. Let's hope this didn't cause anything permanent. They all look happy so let's hope that's a good sign
i hate when this type of stuff happens man.. I added a cfl to my set up for side light came home (at lights off time) only to realize I plugged it into the extension cord that's not on my timer

Day 30 flower shots
View attachment 678193 Cannalope haze
Smells: slightly sweet fruit, melon/pumpkin
View attachment 678194R.K.S
Smells: spicy, slight cat piss funkView attachment 678211
Spliffs Strawberry
Smells: definitely berry, there's more to it though. I did a light defoliation and I wanted to lay my gloves across my face when I went to bed lmao! She's quickly becoming the one I'm most excited about.
View attachment 678229
I think she liked the way I was rubbing her because I found a wet spot lol
View attachment 678231 Starfighter x lbl beanpole pheno camera didn't quite catch the frost right.
Smells: new tire rubber, sharpie marker
View attachment 678243
View attachment 678242
Starfighter x lbl twins #3&#4
Same smells on all of these ladies
View attachment 678233Holy Grail Kush
Smells: coffee, maybe a touch of chocolate. Shes looking like she will be a 10-11 weeker for sure. She's just now starting to show frost
View attachment 678245I had time to give them all a light defoliation except the holy grail kush. I'll get her tonight.
thsts a nice looking garden you got goin cheif

morning, im ok. just tripping on my baby man.. from day 5 to day 9 it grew like a mofo. LOL. lets bowl up.

i did notice 3 white spots hoping they are THC and nothing to be concern about..
i do not think it cold be mold.. its to dry and iv been damn careful to not over water and even then i maybe on the fine edge.. just gonna take practice and learning what the plants wants and what she does to show me.. I do think my LED COB light i picked was a good one.. from what im seeing anyhow so far.

i will be paying attention to my plants. heh.. its fun to trip on them now im starting to have a sober and clean head. im glad im off the pills i truly am.. even if i have a long year ahead of me.

rock on my friend.

chris.
its crazy how fast they grow..I like snapping weekly pics it really shows the progress

Yeah I can now see that age is getting me, gotta be easier on the body now. But we gotta keep em functioning strong.

Once I'm ready I'll start using my pull up bar again.
View attachment 678364
The studs were oddly spaced so I had to mount the wood on center of the studs. Then I had to mount the bar to the wood off center. The extra long bolts and hardware were like $60 :cry:

There's still a few of us out there with a strong work ethic. It's just peeps like me and you are far between. So we get snatched up and held onto.

And hey man your harvest is no slouch either. Your gonna have a good round. And just wait until your beauties reveal themselves around week 8-9.

I wanna see you push these gals to maximum maturity.

Not harvesting early the first time will help you immensely in the yield and potency dept. We're gonna teach you how to tell when you get closer.

I mean hell my mozzarella had all her fans shrivel up and fall off, all pistils are red. Making me think she is ready. Yet she is still ripening.
Flowers swelling & stacking everyday. Trichomes are still in the process of turning milky. And I gotta keep a close eye cause when she turns it may be quick.
View attachment 678359 View attachment 678360

We gonna teach you how to not be fooled by deceptive women.

We can get you growing a beast whenever you want to start.

I definitely won't be up late anymore once working.

I'll be waking up at 4:30am or so everyday and asleep by 9-10.
I love pull ups man a great workout that works you whole body damn near
You're only as strong as your weakest link. I prefer that to be me. Thus should set me right
View attachment 679058 The culprit. I know now my issue was pH fluctuation. The bulb wasn't broken, just cracked. It broke upon inspection which leads me to believe its been bad for awhile. I checked it because it was reading higher than it should have. My nutes were reading 7-8 with the old meter, 4.5-5 with the new. Note to self, calibrate pen more often...View attachment 679059
that a nice upgrade man I was thinking of getting a fancy ph tester but decided to stick to the drops instead..nothing like the basics to me. Plus I haven't grown in anything but ff soil

incogneato

incogneato

i hate when this type of stuff happens man.. I added a cfl to my set up for side light came home (at lights off time) only to realize I plugged it into the extension cord that's not on my timer

thsts a nice looking garden you got goin cheif

its crazy how fast they grow..I like snapping weekly pics it really shows the progress

I love pull ups man a great workout that works you whole body damn near
that a nice upgrade man I was thinking of getting a fancy ph tester but decided to stick to the drops instead..nothing like the basics to me. Plus I haven't grown in anything but ff soil
Thanks for popping in brolo.
only to realize I plugged it into the extension cord that's not on my timer
I've done it, too much weed lol. I started using my drops when the pen took a dump but with these nutes its hard to see the color. All mixed up with no drops the color already looks like the 6 range. The best I can do is drop them in, don't shake em and go by the color on the top. It doesn't get easier than the pen though. Just a little spendy for us new growers.

Eyegethi420

Eyegethi420

I've done it, too much weed lol. I started using my drops when the pen took a dump but with these nutes its hard to see the color. All mixed up with no drops the color already looks like the 6 range. The best I can do is drop them in, don't shake em and go by the color on the top. It doesn't get easier than the pen though. Just a little spendy for us new growers.
Yes sir enjoying the show man a lot of good content

Eyegethi420

Eyegethi420

haha yea I def indulged yo much before setting that up

justiceman

justiceman

View attachment 679058 The culprit. I know now my issue was pH fluctuation. The bulb wasn't broken, just cracked. It broke upon inspection which leads me to believe its been bad for awhile. I checked it because it was reading higher than it should have. My nutes were reading 7-8 with the old meter, 4.5-5 with the new. Note to self, calibrate pen more often...View attachment 679059
:mad:Always seem to be missing updates!:mad:

hahaha dude the quality of bluelab is unmatched. Still always good to check calibration but I swear they hold it for quite some time before you have to adjust it again.

I'm really liking the defoliation. Damn it I'm not gonna be scared next round and try it out myself! They are looking chunky! Huh? That's funny I don't see a close up shot of my favorite girl Spliffs Strawberry. :crying2:

Ah I see what you mean about wanting to do a bunch of 1gals. Trying to do like a PHENO HUNT SOG. That would be pretty awesome! I'd imagine they would need feed in the ballpark of around 2-4x a day maybe more.

incogneato

incogneato

:mad:Always seem to be missing updates!:mad:

hahaha dude the quality of bluelab is unmatched. Still always good to check calibration but I swear they hold it for quite some time before you have to adjust it again.

I'm really liking the defoliation. Damn it I'm not gonna be scared next round and try it out myself! They are looking chunky! Huh? That's funny I don't see a close up shot of my favorite girl Spliffs Strawberry. :crying2:

Ah I see what you mean about wanting to do a bunch of 1gals. Trying to do like a PHENO HUNT SOG. That would be pretty awesome! I'd imagine they would need feed in the ballpark of around 2-4x a day maybe more.
Shit, I did take a pic of her just for you too haha. I'll get one when I get home.

Latest posts

Top Bottom