indoor/outdoor 420's blowin' it up for sure!

• Thread starter 420alldaze
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
420alldaze

420alldaze

Sweet play on the Soul Rebel. one of the best tunes. The two in the pics are G13xSourD i have one more of those and also have a GDPxSweetTooth, A black african and a vietnamess land race!
holy shit bongstar, you are going to be really really medicated. just my style...lol bring back some finished pics. would love to see those crosses... thanks bro

420alldaze

420alldaze

Glad to see your persistence payin off. Oudoor chems, blowin up fo sho, 420alldaze! Sweet arts and crafts:D
hey brother, thanks alot. looking forward to harvest in a big way.the sc and the chem are over 6' right now and just started flowering a week ago:D hope all is good on your side of the world.

420alldaze

420alldaze

whats up friends and farmers? heres a couple shots of my cheese , killer queen and avalanche cut
Cheese
Cheese 2
Kq
Kq2

the spacing on these killer queen branches are so tight theyre going to be huge buds im thinkin'... and the avalanche cut, shes about 18" tall rihgt now and will probably finish at 2' or more
Ava cut

thanks for stoppin by and stay tuned...

ogte

bongstar

bongstar

holy shit bongstar, you are going to be really really medicated. just my style...lol bring back some finished pics. would love to see those crosses... thanks bro
Thank you. I dont think meds will be problem for a while. Ill post some more pics soon and when they dry! I Love cheese! never had the killer queen or avalanch, have you ran them before?

420alldaze

420alldaze

holy shit bro it is green and moist in your neck of the woods :D....its f-n yellow brown and dry here:eek:
yeah some days a little too wet. hopin it dries up when theyre full;). doin the rain dance for you right now bro. stay tuned
Thank you. I dont think meds will be problem for a while. Ill post some more pics soon and when they dry! I Love cheese! never had the killer queen or avalanch, have you ran them before?
yeah looks like you'll make it thru the next couple of months...lol the killer q is killer queen x space queen..evil pineapple all day long. and the avalanche is Chemdog x chemsister. ive ran these for over a year. sooo tasty love the cheese too. be safe

bongstar

bongstar

Girlzzz6
Here are some new flicks! they are starting to fill out now :D . getting fun now! about 3 to 4 weeks left for the most mature one! the others any where from 4 to 12, my sativia is barly starting to flower! Getting so close i can taste it, or should i say smell it.
Girlzzz5

Agreenbud

Agreenbud

P8070021
P8070022
Bellow is a closeup of Candy purple x maui just starting to stack trichs.
(she smells like a bag of fruit loops being opened)
P8070023
The alien bubba x maui bud (Pheno1 - very lemony alien smell) is getting heavy and is hard as a rock!
P8070025

Alien bubba x maui (pheno 2 Smells like you rubbed a tomato leaf in your fingers) She is Going to be Very tasty!
P8070024
P8070026
P8070027
P8070028
P8070029
P8070030
P8070032
P8070021

Nice set of ladys there bong star bet your excited :)

Here are a few closeups of my Girls.
P8070021
P8070022

(sorry didnt realize I posted pumpkins/toms :)

P8070031
bongstar

bongstar

Wow! very nice garden all the way around Agreenbud. definatly beautiful giants on more than one spectrum. gota love the fruits of the earth. beautiful stuff.

MitchyNugz

MitchyNugz

Sick work bro that top nug is a freaking beast and all the others look super healthy...keep the pics coming........crazy pumpkin too thats sweet!!!!

MitchyNugz

MitchyNugz

oops just saw that last post wasn't yours was gonna say those are budding up fat and early.......but all the other plants look great as well....I bet cheese is awesome grown outdoors just got some from a buddy and she freaking reaks up the joint......have you grown much outdoors bro?

420alldaze

420alldaze

oops just saw that last post wasn't yours was gonna say those are budding up fat and early.......but all the other plants look great as well....I bet cheese is awesome grown outdoors just got some from a buddy and she freaking reaks up the joint......have you grown much outdoors bro?
you talkin to me?....lol

420alldaze

420alldaze

bongstar, looking very nice brother. your gonna be a busy man soon...lol

agreenbud, you definetly got your hands full my man. no worries on the veggies. anything grown is kool with me. everything looks nice and healthy. thanks for postin up. bring back some finished shots when your ready botha.

420alldaze

420alldaze

Chem2
Bc4 2
so heres a little outdoors for ya. not quite as nice as the above pics, but have some potential. fo sho:)
ok first up is the avalanche cut...small but was put out late and is stackin up nicely
Ava
Ava2

next up is the vics high= killer queen and space queen. stacked real tight as usual on this pheno. gonna have to keep an eye on this one for rot im thinkin. first time outdoors with her
Kq

now we have some cheese s1 ...say cheese
Cheese
Cheese2
Cheese3

next up is some blue Chemdog #4. she was also put out a little late, but has proven to be a fast vegger. almost caught up to the others nearby
Bc4
Bc4 2

and finnally, some chem and then a group shot of,strawberry cough some chem and bc4....enjoy
Chem
Sc ch sc2 bc4

ogte

420alldaze

420alldaze

whats up mst? theyre on the path to dankness. and my lungs of course...lol i try and let em go as long as possible. usually 2nd maybe 3rd week oct. maybe longer this year if it stays warm enough. the weather here has been very strange this year. very unpredictable, just like alot of things in my life lately...haha pumpin them with some mollasses and bloom booster:). is your co op grow op doing well? say high to all your ladies for me. and oni too,wish we coulda hooked up when he was local :( maybe next time:D

so heres a something that has me stumped?:confused: found this on a branch off my big sc. first pic is of lower branch. and the second one is another one bent down to show how rest of plant looks. any ideas? havent ran into this outdoors evero_O thanks for any and all info of course:D
Sc black
Scblack 2

420alldaze

420alldaze

any body have any ideas about that black purple on my sc?:confused::eek:
any ideas will be greatly entertained....lol

Latest posts

Top Bottom