Irie Seeds "Orange Gasm" under Gavita Pro 1700e LED's..........

• Thread starter sshz
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
Moshmen

Moshmen

I don’t react to most edibles, not sure why sometimes I eat em and I love it great buzz and relaxation! Other times I feel nothing, so I’m really curious to try lecithin in the future - however I don’t see solid evidence in the article even the author concedes

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

I really, really do not want to argue with people on the internet. However, I disagree vehemently with your synopsis and characterization. I encourage people to read the study if they have an interest in the subject.

Thats fine. And i did read the study. It does not prove what you want it to.

Milson

Milson

Milsonian
Supporter
Thats fine. And i did read the study. It does not prove what you want it to.
Please do not attribute motivations to me. I literally posted some facts about lecithin and a study, along with a synopsis of the proposed mechanism as I understand it. I do not claim this study means lecithin works better for edible absorption in the liver. I do believe this study could further the discussion from the previous place if people want to.

I will obviously try it, because my understanding of the underlying mechanisms suggest it's a worthwhile experiment, sshz has had interest in it, and I have had significant success with lecithin in my bread baking (again, it's a well-established culinary emulsifier). But I do not pretend to know it will work.

Last edited:
Aqua Man

Aqua Man

You can just use a bit of egg yolk too.
Only issue I see with that is I don't like to put eggs in anything I plan to store for a long time and possibly out of the fridge for longer periods. I have had food poisoning and therefore maybe a little over cautious about it but let me tell ya it's not fun

sshz

sshz

Regarding the single plant video, you would think there's at least 3 oz or more on that plant. Buds are nicely firm, and run far down each branch. I'm guessing it's closer to 3 1/2+ oz.........quality looks great too, and superb resin content. I like the fact there's no fluff on this baby!

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Regarding the single plant video, you would think there's at least 3 oz or more on that plant. Buds are nicely firm, and run far down each branch. I'm guessing it's closer to 3 1/2+ oz.........quality looks great too, and superb resin content. I like the fact there's no fluff on this baby!
So at 3oz a plant average what does that put ya? 75ish?... i think my vote of 82 is gonna be close 😁 still some room for size there

sshz

sshz

I would think that's close........just hard to really know what's on the plants at the back of the room. The more the merrier though, my all time room yield was around 79 so if I got close to that, I'd really be super impressed overall. It would also mean I don't have to screw with CO2, and I could continue growing in the same "short" room mode, which I'd love to do since it's so freeking easy to manage.......

Last edited:
Moshmen

Moshmen

Lookin like those 70 ish ounce guesses are gonna be low! Nice work looks tasty fir sure

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

I would think that's close........just hard to really know what's on the plants at the back of the room. The more the merrier though, my all time room yield was around 79 so if I got close to that, I'd really be super impresses overall. It would also mean I don't have to screw with CO2, and I could continue growing in the same "short" room mode, which I'd love to do since it's so freeking easy to manage.......
Any which way its a hellova a nice grow for first time with LED. I think you will push yields even significantly more in the future.

Madmax

Madmax

So at 3oz a plant average what does that put ya? 75ish?... i think my vote of 82 is gonna be close 😁 still some room for size there
Agree specially those ones that will b late..the ones you put under hps should b disqualified should b close to my 72 ozzys then 😉

Milson

Milson

Milsonian
Supporter
Looks really healthy to me. I would say despite the shorter height, there is an awful lot of bud on that plant for a four week veg time. And yeah, it looks pretty darn firm.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom