Irie Seeds "Orange Gasm" under Gavita Pro 1700e LED's..........

• Thread starter sshz
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
Milson

Milson

Milsonian
Supporter
I would think that's close........just hard to really know what's on the plants at the back of the room. The more the merrier though, my all time room yield was around 79 so if I got close to that, I'd really be super impressed overall. It would also mean I don't have to screw with CO2, and I could continue growing in the same "short" room mode, which I'd love to do since it's so freeking easy to manage.......
This is totally moving the goal posts! 4 pounds was your original "no need to mess with co2" number. Now we're pushing your all-time high?! 😆🙃🤔

sshz

sshz

Your know, I didn’t really push this room at all. Actually, it was the complete opposite. I did everything on the lower end of the spectrum in terms of ppm, the lights could have probably been closer at times, etc. I think with adding the reflective wall plastic, adding 2 more smaller exhaust fans at the far corners of the room and removing the Big Blue ozone device and exhausting the 10 inch fan differently, it should help with heat and humidity and add more light to the plants.

Madmax

Madmax

Lol.....good catch! That’s the only issue with edibles, the long lasting effects. I know I don’t clear out the cobwebs until I take a hot morning shower!
I cant talk i said 72 lol when its 70 😃..puts bong down and steps away...
Seriously theres going to b bigger yielders out there that will love those lights..

sshz

sshz

And some still pictures...........

IMG 0196
IMG 0197

sshz

sshz

Only a couple days left for any of you who wish to take a final stab at the weight in the room.

I was reading a thread from a guy on Instagram that grows 60-70 lbs at a time inside and he said he averages 2 lbs. a light with the Gavita's, but the range is anywhere between 1 lb and 3 lbs, depending on what strain he's growing. But still, he averages 2 lbs. per light.

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Ok @sshz second batch of gummies done with 1/2 tsp of sunflower lecithin added. You could tell immediately the difference i mixed oil and water and lecithin first then added the jello and last geletin. Just by the texture and the way it mixed i can almost say it solves that issue... but I'm giving them an hour of cooling before confirming

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom