Is she dying or worth to keep going?

• Thread starter abrakota
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
abrakota

abrakota

It does look a little funny, even for an auto. Can you grab another photo of the full plant? And a pic of bud in question, just not as close as the ones you just posted.
plant looks stressed. Leaves look like either a light intensity or lockout issue from that pic. Seeing whole plant will help. If I had leaves that looked like that up top and buds acting that way, would be really suspicious of a light intensity issue tho. Just my $.02 Good luck getting her sorted. Cheers
Here are some pics guys

IMG 20230201 191002
IMG 20230201 191017
IMG 20230201 191027 1

abrakota

abrakota

It will probably fill in over time but i dont know for certain. And she is definitely hungry.
I feed 2/3 of strength once per week (feed-water-feed-water), is it better to keep low strength and feed with every watering? or should i go full strength and keep feeding once per week? the EC of the solution when i feed is ~1.3

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
I feed 2/3 of strength once per week (feed-water-feed-water), is it better to keep low strength and feed with every watering? or should i go full strength and keep feeding once per week? the EC of the solution when i feed is ~1.3
lower leaves yellowing and fall off easily is nitrogen deficiency..

Goodshit97

Goodshit97

I will wait to answer until we find out what you are growing in again lol.

abrakota

abrakota

Common soil, nothing special, just ph around 6
i water 2 times per week, one with nutes one pure water!
And when i feed i go to 2/3 of the feeding chart

GreenGalaxyFarm

GreenGalaxyFarm

what soil do you use?
good question, his soils capacity for water holding is much greater than what im use to in the same sized containers. which is why you need to figure out how to water your plants grown in your specific environment and in your specific substrate, not to go by a range of days between waterings but figuring out by weight or moisture test when to do so. i have never watered to runoff on purpose personally havnt found a need unless you are flushing, drowning your roots for days isnt the way to go if you want explosive growth, but what do i know its just my 2cs

abrakota

abrakota

what soil do you use?
Common soil, nothing special, just ph around 6
good question, his soils capacity for water holding is much greater than what im use to in the same sized containers. which is why you need to figure out how to water your plants grown in your specific environment and in your specific substrate, not to go by a range of days between waterings but figuring out by weight or moisture test when to do so. i have never watered to runoff on purpose personally havnt found a need unless you are flushing, drowning your roots for days isnt the way to go if you want explosive growth, but what do i know its just my 2cs
I usually water my plant when the soil is almost fully dried! For that soil and all the conditions after 3-4 days and never had underwatering issues!
I checked though that with 3Lt of water i had a little bit of runoff just to take some measurements like ph and EC! So i usually water with 2.5Lt so no runoff at all
Last time i watered was 2 days ago, and due to signs of N deficiency, i fed today (after 2 days of pure watering), with 2Lt of water+nutes, and still no runoff, thats means that the plant drunk all the water (2,5Lt) in 2 days! I think i will keep watering after 2 days and i will use feed-feed-water-feed-feed-water schedule! Btw i dont have so much time to check things out because i already am at 70days, maybe i have 2-3 weeks until the end of the trip!

abrakota

abrakota

when you say common soil your talking nursery hardware store type brands?
Exactly, no some specific brand for weed cultivation or something! It has some amounf of macro and micro elements and the ph is 5.8-6.2 Thats on the label outside! Its a good quality soil though!

GreenGalaxyFarm

GreenGalaxyFarm

Exactly, no some specific brand for weed cultivation or something! It has some amounf of macro and micro elements and the ph is 5.8-6.2 Thats on the label outside! Its a good quality soil though!
if you are looking at increasing the number of wet dry cycles she goes through add some areation typically those types of soil lack in the department. currently watering every 2 days in your situation is fine. some people drown their roots in full saturation for days on end, and this on advice..the microbes must be loving the root rot though

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom