• Thread starter GT21
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
xavier7995

xavier7995

You rinsed too long and cooked to hot.....try again

Definitely the rinse is where I went wrong, didn't cook it, just let it evap.

I edited a previous post on the last page so guessing no one is going to see it, but how are you able to quickly separate the plant material from the alcohol? Are you doing a fast strain to get out most of it and then putting it through the coffee filters. It seems like it would take too long for it to drain and thus get a bunch o chlorophyll in the mix.

GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter

I edited a previous post on the last page so guessing no one is going to see it, but how are you able to quickly separate the plant material from the alcohol? Are you doing a fast strain to get out most of it and then putting it through the coffee filters. It seems like it would take too long for it to drain and thus get a bunch o chlorophyll in the mix.

if you dont wanna cook it and just let evap.... some cats use germination heat mats all night

BlackSheepOG

BlackSheepOG

Multiple jars/stacks of filters and do a lil in each one and they drain way quicker. The lil bit of time they sit in the ISO/everclear won't pull much of anything.

You could always put your filter in a jar and then pour in there and put it in the freezer to keep it cold while it finishes draining.

BlackSheepOG

BlackSheepOG

Can you guess what I'm doing.... :)

Got that gold fever :p:smoking:

Bison

Bison

Btw, if you wash in ISO you can winterize with ethanol. Tried it a couple weeks ago with some second wash ISO hash and it turned out well

BlackSheepOG

BlackSheepOG

You might just wanna take that and heat press some of it
Take a spoon full in a piece of parchment paper folded in a v.... then take an iron or hair straightener and press each side of the paper for like 3 seconds....done

I already rosin some of it lol. I'm just messing around with extra hash I have :) Think it'll work? Guess we'll find out lol

gardnguyahoy

gardnguyahoy

You might just wanna take that and heat press some of it
Take a spoon full in a piece of parchment paper folded in a v.... then take an iron or hair straightener and press each side of the paper for like 3 seconds....done
Ah rosin. Been popular lately

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom