its a ghost or im being fucked with????wtf

• Thread starter jordisgarden
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
J

jordisgarden

Haha thats a howel. as soon as i get off this phone pc and on a real one i have a whole bunch of rep for a whole bunch of you guys or gals.
hbstoner~ what happens in paranormal activity the movie?
also really i have owned my home for 4 years now. ive been growing in one way or another for 3. nothing bad or really even scary happens. i mean unless noises scare you. ive never had anything paranormal happen before this house. i have an 8 and 2 year old both boys. but there mom is deffinitly a bag of hormones. but my house is and has a very possitive vibe. this is my first house. i have 2 kids. a wife . this house means ive made a big step in my life. the kids also. are a huge huge huge most important thing in my life. its all love here. its all ppossitive vibe. and i swear it shows in the plants that grow here. so i cant imagine anything bad or evil coming in here to fester. i love my kids sooo much that anything negative needs to fuckin beat it. there aint no room here for that. this is my castle. ive said this to whoever is here.
so if they have a good soul there welcome. not to stay though. not unless i welcome someone into the circle are they stayin here.
i hope good vibes are enough to keep out the bad. i would fight anyone or anything anywhere anytime for the welfare of my kids.

i feel like a complete knucklehead talking into the air but my priest said that shit goes a long way . to make it known my souls the alphasoul up in here.

if i could get this thing to trim think of how close it could cut the leaf stems. hed be able to get right up next to the branch without having to bend the topof the bud back so far to get in there. lol
hey donk frog. i allready know that 2 people have died here. one violent one natural. a dude was shot and bled out on my front steps. the other was elderl
REGsTRD. IVE MADE IT VERY CLEAR THAT NO MUTHAFUCKA IS TO TAKE SHIT FROM MY CELLAR WITH OUT MY SAY SO.lol
ill keep posting. ill have pics of my cellar up soon.

J

jordisgarden

Hey malachi that sounds cool spirit writing.....but id feel a lot better if you came over and asked it to flow through you bro. i dont think i want it inside me. lol

Captain Cronic....i did that the whole let em know what up.

R

revolutionseeds

Premium Member
Supporter
That's easy....it's Beetlejuice.

H

hbstoner

hbstoner~ what happens in paranormal activity the movie?

Guy is living with his girlfriend and shes haunted.. ends up killing him while shes possessed :) Go check it out.. good movie.

That's easy....it's Beetlejuice.

If it were dont you think he would be opening up a whore house in jordis's basement.. :)

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2U4a_Pyw47Q[/YOUTUBE]

R

REGISTRD

NOt sure if you seen this but Someone else posted this earlier:

LEAVE A LOADED PIPE/bong and a LIGHTER DOWN THERE MAYBE THE GHOST JUST WANTS TO BURN

Hrpuffnstuff

Hrpuffnstuff

Trippppy
Set up a video camera or have some Tibetan monks come over and shew them ghosts away =)

or put this picture up! they will leave for shizzle!
MahakalaSm.jpg

T

TIME2UNITE

I love this kind of stuff, I'm all about the unexplained, spirits, ufo's, ect.

When people tear down parts of their house and rebuild, or do any kind of renovating or remodeling its said to stir up paranormal activity thats been resting there. So if you did that in the cellar it could be a very good reason why this is happening.

My question would be was there any sort of paranormal activity before you remodeled the cellar?

If it was me I'd definitely get a video camera down there and set it up so you can see the whole grow, I'd also get a voice recorder down there without a doubt. When you did your doob smokin peace offerin you should of had a voice recorder down there and hit play when you started to talk. Then later listen to the tape back to yourself and see if there is other voices or noises besides you.

First thing you have to do is try to find logical reasons of what could happen maybe you can debunk some of it. Check out the show called Ghost Hunters (TAPS) on SyFy, new season starts on Weds, you can see how they do it and then try it yourself.

Keep us posted

J

jordisgarden

Nice. im gonna watch some shows and see what they say. im so not the person to be even talking about this stuff. and i figured of course theres shit i can figure whats making noise BUT. heres an instance of what im dealing with. im sitting on my couch and i hear a knock on my radiator. so i know i have the heat on so i pay it no attention. then it knocks on the other one. then this one. then that one. back and forth till i get up and open the cellar door. then its quiet. ill go down nothing happens. then right as im about to leave and shut the door something slides or falls downstairs. if i ignore it and sit back down 30 seconds later the radiators knock till i go downstairs and see what fucking fell.

i had my best friend in this world pass away 2 years ago. god i wish it were him. i feel stupid because ive always looked at people who have a story like mine. id look and say what a retard. eeither they are full of shit or just fuckin cooked idots. now i havnt seen a "ghost" but ive heard some crazy ass noises in my house. like i wish i couldo people who have had shit happen..
ill be pm ing a few of you guys as soon as im on a real pc. i can only do certain shit from my phone.
more to come as soon as i get the history of my house from city hall 2morrow

S

SRHninja

this is very very nice thread! love it! The only thing you can do now is either

Record Vid, take pics, or record sound..
Leave pipe, weed, and lighter with powder on the ground
MOVE
Get your priest over...

i mean the options are little hahaha keep us updated!
and you never answered about your electrical stuff.. is your set up safe? maybe you should go over it.. maybe its a warning or something

good luck!

J

jordisgarden

Well its starting early tonite. my lights. every one except the growroom was on i shut the cellar down at 730 when my lights went off. im really hopin to just sleep through any noises tonight. ive been woken up at 345 pretty much every night for a week or so im tired. but if the noises are anything like last night im fuckin screwed. ive been sleep deprived and i aint even close yet. but im at the cranky stage...fuck so i think i have 2 things happening in the background of my vid camera. one is a light which made me jump when it fell. the other was a trash bag jumping off the wall when it was hung on a nail. i didnt notice it when it happened...im tired tonight but im ready.
a bone. a bible (marijuana growers that is) haha lol. itll have to do. some sage. sage and sour im sure would work better. then a gift which is a picture of my happy family. a big fatty a recorder and my camera. it just dropped to where i can see my breath gutta go.

true grit

true grit

Can I borrow your ghost this summer to cool down my room ? Sounds like a much cheaper alternative to a/c... hehehe

Funniest shit ever....sorry its at your expense Jordi...

That would be some shit if it was a ghost of a friend, but i doubt they would be makin ya uncomfortable if they new ya...good luck man, hope ya sleep through the night!

D

DrDanko

Well its starting early tonite. my lights. every one except the growroom was on i shut the cellar down at 730 when my lights went off. im really hopin to just sleep through any noises tonight. ive been woken up at 345 pretty much every night for a week or so im tired. but if the noises are anything like last night im fuckin screwed. ive been sleep deprived and i aint even close yet. but im at the cranky stage...fuck so i think i have 2 things happening in the background of my vid camera. one is a light which made me jump when it fell. the other was a trash bag jumping off the wall when it was hung on a nail. i didnt notice it when it happened...im tired tonight but im ready.
a bone. a bible (marijuana growers that is) haha lol. itll have to do. some sage. sage and sour im sure would work better. then a gift which is a picture of my happy family. a big fatty a recorder and my camera. it just dropped to where i can see my breath gutta go.

Hey bro, sounds like you've got some serious action over there! So here are some thought that may or may not help, or even be 100% correct. Just stuff I've read or picked up from random paranormal shows(i'm a bar manager by trade, lot's of strange stuff on at 3am). As far as the cold air you're describing, one of the most common sensory perceptions people notice when a spirit is around is cold. The air gets cold or chilly, but not usually for prolonged periods. Maybe a minute or two at most I would think. More of a sign from the spirit to let you know they are there. Also, when you speak to the spirit, ask it yes or no questions. Then ask it to perform something to answer. Like, ask....are my plants bothering you? Tap the radiator pipes once for yes and twice for no. If they are there, and comfortable, they will answer. I wouldn't recommend using the camera while down there if you're attempting to get a response. They might respond, but it's something that could also make them shy away. Voice recorder is fine, especially if asking questions. But camera's are most likely a deterrent. The way to use a camera would be to buy or borrow a video cam from someone. This should be set up so that it would be recording when you're originally woken up by sounds at 3:45am. Your chances of picking something up are better when you're not around, but it's possible you could still get something.

As for the baby powder or flour idea, i didn't know that ghosts left tracks? I would recommend the tape recorder and video/digital camera ideas over making a mess. You already know something is there, so a footprint doesn't do much good anyway. Hope you get some sleep pal. I've had minor experiences in the past. I'm totally a believer, and am all about positive vibes. I'm not so much scared by them as I am uneasy about having something there that I can't see(like you stated earlier pretty much). It's an uneasy feeling to know you're being watch/fucked with. Be well. DrD.

P.S. Have to agree with True_grit. I think this is the hardest I've laughed at a thread in a long time. Great posts!(especially page 1).

F

Fred

Premium Member
Supporter
Nice fun thread man. I am really having a good time on this one.

Good Luck.

H

hotrod68

This is more interesting than anything on tv lol Ghost in my growroom. I love stuff like this, how sick would it be if he legitimately caught something in video? Anyways best of luck hope you get it resolved and get some sleep.

HR68

Chemotype

Chemotype

video taping should keep them away! or possibly move them to another room, none the less give it a try im kinda curious.

set up a video. then you'll see whos doing it. maybe its you sleep walking then you return to bed and dream about hearing the noise and go down to check it and its happend.

ogtealover420

ogtealover420

Maybe they are just trying to help ya out, I would let the spirits do their thing.....and tape it of course

J

jordisgarden

Funniest shit ever....sorry its at your expense Jordi...

That would be some shit if it was a ghost of a friend, but i doubt they would be makin ya uncomfortable if they new ya...good luck man, hope ya sleep through the night!

no shit bro. its all good. laugh thinking about a grown man that feels like he has to get the fuck out of his own cellar as fast as possible because as he gets further toward the door. it felt like i was being pushed to move faster. fuckin wierd.

Top Bottom