itscheese`s cheese thread

• Thread starter Itscheese94
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Tumbleweed375

Tumbleweed375

thanks bro id sleep in it if i could id just need a roof 😂 just kidding i normally pot my outdoor plants into the tent there when there small seedlings.
Smart. Keep them pests out.

bro gota watch for the sasquatches though if i do 😂look this one chucks a rock at skunk.😁
Haha be careful bro. Leave him a nice fatty and some crisps , maybe he might guard your plants at night

Itscheese94

Itscheese94

Smart. Keep them pests out.

Haha be careful bro. Leave him a nice fatty and some crisps , maybe he might guard your plants at night
yeh bro a few stingy rogers and some salt vinegar 😁 but yeh keeps pest out. allows them to get big outside so i dont after carry the plants as they snap and stuff sometimes.👍

Itscheese94

Itscheese94

week 5 flower on the biker lemon and lynx clones.😁 theres a exodus cheese at the back to just very small.😁
Tentweek5flower

Bikerltent

Itscheese94

Itscheese94

i kinda finished my outdoor tent just had the two sides left. i checked the ground soil out while i where there, dug some holes with my hammer.😁 and it looked good alot better then my other plot from last year. this soils way dryer it brakes up really well and drains nice to. next couple weeks ill taking some plants to plant out ill get some pics.👍
Outdoor tent

Soil

Soilholes

Itscheese94

Itscheese94

Looking great! It looks like this run is off to a really nice start
yup tumble, yeh its looking like decent ground so far. i did do a test with some autos last year and they did pretty good. hardly any maintenance at the same spot just slug traps mainly. the plants last year had a tough time just left really. with some work i think the plants should be way bigger these where autos. a good photo plant should get way bigger 👍
Auto

Outdoor auto

Tumbleweed375

Tumbleweed375

Wow! Some huge 7 fingers on that one!

What kind of slug traps do you use? I deal with crazy amounts of snails in the garden every year. I look at them as food for the Blue Jays and corvids in the area, but if there are too many I put out a few bowls of beer nightly.

I dig a shallow hole, just deep enough for the bowl fill it halfway with beer... next morning 10-15 drunk snails in each bowl.

Itscheese94

Itscheese94

Wow! Some huge 7 fingers on that one!

What kind of slug traps do you use? I deal with crazy amounts of snails in the garden every year. I look at them as food for the Blue Jays and corvids in the area, but if there are too many I put out a few bowls of beer nightly.

I dig a shallow hole, just deep enough for the bowl fill it halfway with beer... next morning 10-15 drunk snails in each bowl.
yeh beer works great tumble like half can as a trap. i use the copper tape, cut the bottom of a part cup, and i use the tape on that. with the plant stem through the middle of the party cup, as like a barrier.
Copper tape

Itscheese94

Itscheese94

That is genius! Definitely a cleaner solution and no need to waste beer haha
yeh that and the beer traps around the plants, that would be great still tumble. ill get some beer traps going this time to ive not really tried them but, ill get some going should help alot to.👍

Itscheese94

Itscheese94

Woooooooow, I missed so much!!! What an awesome read this was! Definitely following along now. This should be moved to a different section 😉
thanks Schwifty for following along, your plants allways look great man. you still got the frostette from other year that plant looked awesome.👍 ive kinda got a load different stuff going indoor and out, so just thought to post it all in the one thread.

SchwiftyGrower

SchwiftyGrower

Supporter
thanks Schwifty for following along, your plants allways look great man. you still got the frostette from other year that plant looked awesome.👍 ive kinda got a load different stuff going indoor and out, so just thought to post it all in the one thread.
Cheers bro!!! I only mention it cause it’s under Introduce Yourself.

I didn’t save the Frostette, but I do have some more seeds that are en route and plan on doing a phenohunt to save a couple moms.

You’ve got a lot to keep you busy, and you’re kicking ass across the board man, keep it up!

Itscheese94

Itscheese94

Cheers bro!!! I only mention it cause it’s under Introduce Yourself.

I didn’t save the Frostette, but I do have some more seeds that are en route and plan on doing a phenohunt to save a couple moms.

You’ve got a lot to keep you busy, and you’re kicking ass across the board man, keep it up!
yeh nice bud the frostettes look awesome, be following along for sure thanks for the good words. yeh im kinda a newb to the site😂 i used to read alot here years back though when i first started growing probably a good 12 years ago now😁

T

TopShelfTender

yup tumble, yeh its looking like decent ground so far. i did do a test with some autos last year and they did pretty good. hardly any maintenance at the same spot just slug traps mainly. the plants last year had a tough time just left really. with some work i think the plants should be way bigger these where autos. a good photo plant should get way bigger 👍
View attachment 2160257
View attachment 2160258
Loving the vibes from your grow!

PlumberSoCal2

PlumberSoCal2

yeh beer works great tumble like half can as a trap. i use the copper tape, cut the bottom of a part cup, and i use the tape on that. with the plant stem through the middle of the party cup, as like a barrier.
View attachment 2160280
The only things I've found that work are copper and baits. Tried the beer and caught maybe 3 snails in 8 cups burried in the garden. Just didn't work for me. Copper pipe is the bomb. As long as they can't get under it it works like a charm. I also pick them off my greenhouse wall early mornings once or twice a week, mainly small slugs and that helps reduce their numbers but a braided wire around a stem always works for me😉

Itscheese94

Itscheese94

The only things I've found that work are copper and baits. Tried the beer and caught maybe 3 snails in 8 cups burried in the garden. Just didn't work for me. Copper pipe is the bomb. As long as they can't get under it it works like a charm. I also pick them off my greenhouse wall early mornings once or twice a week, mainly small slugs and that helps reduce their numbers but a braided wire around a stem always works for me😉
View attachment 2160393
awesome man, you put the pipes around the flower bead there.👍 ill try a few just with the copper around the stem, where thinking of that before.👍

Top Bottom