Jags Smart Closet Submission

• Thread starter jaguarlax
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
jaguarlax

jaguarlax

Supporter
Thats a nice looking plant. Wonder if the buds will lean towards the diesel like the plant structure?

Thats a nice looking plant. Wonder if the buds will lean towards the diesel like the plant structure?
boy do I hope so... The description on Sensi Seeds website leads me to believe its sour diesel forward..

"This uplifting strain has a decent yield and produces a multitude of pungent flowers, recognizable for their fresh and relaxing aromas of earth and sandalwood. The Sour Diesel background is immediately recognizable in the spicy and citrussy undertones. The Afghani genetics deliver a compacter bud structure and ensures a relaxing body high. Sour Diesel with a touch of dankness, a no-brainer!"

jaguarlax

jaguarlax

Supporter
Some more progress this week. I got the new dehumidifier up off the floor and mounted it seems to be working well.
2CFB56B8 A0BA 4D39 9C2D 6AFCAC980039

I was able to get a good deal on this 16 inch wall mount fan from amazon so I am just waiting for it to ship. The only real trouble I am having is moving this god damn floor fan around while I work. Hopefully this solves the issue. It has a few pretty cool functions, like it oscilllates in a figure 8 to simulate natural airflow... sounds like another moving part to break but sounds cool when I say it lol....
3300BE2D BA52 40A6 AD10 386502B3A1BB

I was able to get a fifth plant in the closet now that I got my floor taken care of.. the cataract kush is also rolling along nicely. She had a full 3 more toppings and 2 weeks in veg longer than the other two so let’s see how she stretches.
DA65140B 98BF 4BD8 A1A6 4C85F5EF8F46

The structure on the Lemon Shining Silver Haze is Nice and uniform, and doesn’t seem like she wants to stretch as much as the sour. Flowers are starting to form
2AFBE344 AD3E 4FDC 957A DC2C411BFFAC
59063DA4 0D13 4A2D A75E 97A8556F0340

Sour is rolling along nicely and the supercropping didn’t slow her down at all. She just shifted herself and kept it moving... and the budding plant in the corner there is my bag seed plant that I started the grow with. She’s mid way through flush and almost ready to go
F869F58E AC02 4E50 99D8 4595ABFD680D
7575CBC4 63D9 495F A642 D6C75417754C
EE22DC5B 2AF8 48BD A554 C5ACB276CA58

6A9CC473 4D23 4CDB B2FC 729E86E7635A
B74D8014 A733 4EA8 AD57 944381F46752
Last edited:
Moshmen

Moshmen

I had to take a trip into civilization today to refill the CO2.. 2 more local places are closed for good now... only 1 left.. hopefully they stay open throughout the duration... Everytime I have to go into public, it makes me want to go right the fuck back home more and more with every passing second... I swear when bad shit happens, people lose most basic cognitive function...WTF IS WRONG WITH PEOPLE THESE DAYS... Ill quit while i am ahead on that one....

I went ahead and finished transplanting the rest of my veg into their homes. I have a nice mix of 2/3g now too. Looks like my oldest girl is throwing some more trichromes... I wonder how much the greenleaf nutes have to do with that?
I’m catching up here and just had to say yer in Florida man ! That’s what the fuck is wrong with people. No manners and no respect one I do like about the Florida potheads is man do they make me feel intelligent 🤓
Oh and nice lookin ladies by the way ! Are they diggin The new sun

jaguarlax

jaguarlax

Supporter
No manners and no respect one I do like about the Florida potheads is man do they make me feel intelligent 🤓
Oh and nice lookin ladies by the way ! Are they diggin The new sun

you hit the nail on the head brother... new lights are rockin... had to do a little troubleshooting the other day, they came prewired from the factory to run @ 300w and 400w... was throwing it into safe mode... I think I have it ironed out now... but no more over driving for me

Sanderman68

Sanderman68

Some more progress this week. I got the new dehumidifier up off the floor and mounted it seems to be working well.
View attachment 965260
I was able to get a good deal on this 16 inch wall mount fan from amazon so I am just waiting for it to ship. The only real trouble I am having is moving this god damn floor fan around while I work. Hopefully this solves the issue. It has a few pretty cool functions, like it oscilllates in a figure 8 to simulate natural airflow... sounds like another moving part to break but sounds cool when I say it lol....
View attachment 965263
I was able to get a fifth plant in the closet now that I got my floor taken care of.. the cataract kush is also rolling along nicely. She had a full 3 more toppings and 2 weeks in veg longer than the other two so let’s see how she stretches.
View attachment 965257

The structure on the Lemon Shining Silver Haze is Nice and uniform, and doesn’t seem like she wants to stretch as much as the sour. Flowers are starting to form View attachment 965268View attachment 965259

Sour is rolling along nicely and the supercropping didn’t slow her down at all. She just shifted herself and kept it moving... and the budding plant in the corner there is my bag seed plant that I started the grow with. She’s mid way through flush and almost ready to go View attachment 965258View attachment 965267View attachment 965261
Got that hurricane fan You're gonna love it. No stand lol

jaguarlax

jaguarlax

Supporter
So I found out an old friend lives around the corner today. He dropped off a couple eighths because I told him I was out. Haven’t had some fire like this in a long time. Some Sunset Sherbet and Ice Cream Cake OG. He has no clue what was cookin just a few rooms over but I will be sure to return the favor.
359806CA 38A6 4416 B0C8 51F7A3C45A56

977BDD37 9B79 4EDA A32C BB3262937B0C

jaguarlax

jaguarlax

Supporter
Well it took literally 2 fuckin months but my seedsman order came in. Time to step things up a bit. I thought I saw a solo cup challenge get posted the other day but I can’t seem to find it. The cheese is a straight up skunk I believe with some afghan genetics somewhere down the line, I could be wrong though.I think I’m gonna give some of the autos another shot, and def some wedding gelato... the wall fan and some other goodies are out for delivery so maybe I’ll post another update when I get that installed later on tonight.
B804D179 41F4 4C35 A254 FA4D660B2ED2

jaguarlax

jaguarlax

Supporter
Happy Monday... Veg moving right along. I made the decision to go ahead and repot my northern lights auto (Right Side Middle Row) into straight peat and perlite. The difference is noticeable already, to me anyways. If she continues to progress this week, I will pop the 3 more NL auto seeds I got from seedsman this week. I am now thinking that I stunted her with a release of excess nutrients from the enzymes I started playing with a few weeks ago. It took a post from another member for me to figure this out. I guess time will tell. I also started a 36 hour dark period on the my first flowering plant, will cut and hang tomorrow morning.
9AB25FAF 3FB3 48AF A513 167CD7D80FD3

My First clone of the shining silver lemon haze is starting to show some new growth now. I’m going to wait and see how she develops before I start training her. But if the mother is any indication, I am very happy I took a clone of this.
EC228231 0793 4595 BBFD C5372AC053F5

Last edited:
jaguarlax

jaguarlax

Supporter
Figured I would share this with you guys too. Money has been so tight these last few months. Literally every penny off of my checks has gone back to my grow or bills. Sometimes a nutrient or a piece of panda film at a time. I decided this week I was going to treat myself. I haven’t had a nice piece of glass in a while, and this 22” monster was on sale from thickassglass.com for 149.99... it’s the little things for me really. :)

68169228 0E4A 4DB9 9EB6 A6EA97495FF1
jaguarlax

jaguarlax

Supporter
Well it’s official. First run all finished. Learned so much in this passed several months and immensely grateful for the farm. Sure, the info is out there, but nowhere else can you get the level of specificity and passion you find from the guys and gals here. This is more than just getting high for me, I believe in from the deepest parts of my soul that cannabis has saved my life. The fact that I can come here, get the information, and apply it in order to provide medication not only for myself, but for a family member that is battling cancer is priceless. So thank you to anyone who has chimed in, whether I used the technique or not, keep doing it, it’s the lifeblood of this forum, and you never quite know who it’s going to help out..

B0DE7B87 869D 474D 8696 0871253BFD8A

I froze a couple hundred grams to do some bubble hash later. Wish me luck!

Last edited:
PipeCarver

PipeCarver

Supporter
Well it’s official. First run all finished. Learned so much in this passed several months and immensely grateful for the farm. Sure, the info is out there, but nowhere else can you can the level of specificity and passion you find from the guys and gals here. This is more than just getting high for me, I believe in from the deepest parts of my soul that cannabis has saved my life. The fact that I can come here, get the information, and apply it in order to provide medication not only for myself, but for a family member that is battling cancer is priceless. So thank you to anyone who has chimed in, whether I used the technique or not, keep doing it, it’s the lifeblood of this forum, and you never quite know who it’s going to help out..

View attachment 967132

I froze a couple hundred grams to do some bubble hash later. Wish me luck!
ditto my man, I grew for years without a clue. Now with what I've learned here over the last year I'm much more confident and I'm now obsessed with my grow . Reading the forums here asking questions and getting positive help is invaluable. Like Arnie says " I'll be Back"

jaguarlax

jaguarlax

Supporter
Here’s some of the 74 micron bubble under the microscope.. looks to have a bit of plant material still... I wonder if this was because of the quality of the bag? Still pretty good though, really nice sativa head high that I love so much. Yield wasn’t the best but I’m sure that will come with a few runs
22EAF6FB 3850 4E2B 82B6 AB7A410B0EF8

73999CEA 4537 44B8 913F CB8CE303C96B

Latest posts

Top Bottom