Killing Autoflowers and Learning to Grow Organically :p

• Thread starter ajgrows
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
ComfortablyNumb

ComfortablyNumb

Ok. Last one before harvest. Start a new one and when it has a tail, plant it tail pointing down with the seed cap just under the soil.
Remember to water the pot.

ajgrows

ajgrows

I broke out the trich microscope and tried to see if I could get a better zoom on the pot surface and it doesn't look like there's anything crawling around. At least not on the outside, but the nerd in me will be scoping the soil frequently now. This thing works pretty good for closeups of the girls too, albeit a bit oversaturated.

IMG 5667

ajgrows

ajgrows

It's Day 4

This is just a reminder for me when I lose count of the days 😁 4 whole days. Half way to a new 'days alive' record.

I dug around in the 5g pot to see if the seed even popped a tap root. It did, and it looks pearly white and healthy. It's either slow or I might have buried it too deep 🤷‍♂️. Cleared most of the soil above it, so maybe she'll poke her head up after all.

EDIT: turned the light up to 275 µmols

amekins

amekins

It's Day 4

This is just a reminder for me when I lose count of the days 😁 4 whole days. Half way to a new 'days alive' record.

I dug around in the 5g pot to see if the seed even popped a tap root. It did, and it looks pearly white and healthy. It's either slow or I might have buried it too deep 🤷‍♂️. Cleared most of the soil above it, so maybe she'll poke her head up after all.

Now leave it the fuck alone.

ComfortablyNumb

ComfortablyNumb

It's Day 4

You just buried it a bit too deep. Leave it, I will be stronger for it.

ComfortablyNumb

ComfortablyNumb

Take the dome off in 24 hours.
Don't touch the plant, just the dome. 😎 Right @amekins ?

Top Bottom