ajgrows

ajgrows

Day 12
76° | 57% RH | 378 µmols

Let us pray 📿

IMG 5727

ajgrows

ajgrows

Man it feels like I'm raising the lights two inches errday to keep the PPFD around 375. This one....let's call her Floyd, seems like she's pretty happy this week. Third set of true leaves are coming in, still no sign of roots coming out the bottom of the seedling pot. I'm eager for the transplant.

Schwer

Schwer

Supporter
This one....let's call her Floyd, seems like she's pretty happy this week.

I'm sorry, but this seems incredibly disrespectful to the previous Floyd. Its only been like 2 weeks man, sheesh. 😑

Man it feels like I'm raising the lights two inches errday to keep the PPFD around 375.

lol, I can relate to this comment. The amount of growth that can happen in a day was very surprising.

ajgrows

ajgrows

I'm sorry, but this seems incredibly disrespectful to the previous Floyd. Its only been like 2 weeks man, sheesh. 😑

lol, I can relate to this comment. The amount of growth that can happen in a day was very surprising.
You right. I blame the name negligence on my incredible strain mixing talent. I like to enjoy a bowl prior to my ramblings here 🤓. Lloyd shall be her name 💃

ajgrows

ajgrows

Day 17
77° | 55% RH | 420 µmols

Got back yesterday evening and Lloyd was looking damn happy. I can't believe the difference in the first photo and the one above from just two days ago. Gave her 1/2C of water, increased intensity to ~420µmols. Runoff pH was 6.7 on Thursday and 6.3 today. Pretty cool how the soil buffers it. IIRC, the pH going in is around 9.

LYDZ1469

IMG 5794

✌️

amekins

amekins

Day 17
77° | 55% RH | 420 µmols

Got back yesterday evening and Lloyd was looking damn happy. I can't believe the difference in the first photo and the one above from just two days ago. Gave her 1/2C of water, increased intensity to ~420µmols. Runoff pH was 6.7 on Thursday and 6.3 today. Pretty cool how the soil buffers it. IIRC, the pH going in is around 9.

View attachment 1172792

View attachment 1172814

✌️
You left her alone.

ajgrows

ajgrows

Day 20
76° | 51% RH | 370 µmols

Lloyd was looking really droopy yesterday and the pot was dry so I gave her another 1/4c of water this morning. She took all day to perk up any, and I feel like the leaves' edges are sending up the signal flares. It doesn't look like clawing, but something is causing the leaves to curl a bit and some of the serration looks...deformed. I think it's probably light burn so I backed the intensity off. Don't die on me shawtie 😑

IMG 5806

amekins

amekins

Day 20
76° | 51% RH | 370 µmols

Lloyd was looking really droopy yesterday and the pot was dry so I gave her another 1/4c of water this morning. She took all day to perk up any, and I feel like the leaves' edges are sending up the signal flares. It doesn't look like clawing, but something is causing the leaves to curl a bit and some of the serration looks...deformed. I think it's probably light burn so I backed the intensity off. Don't die on me shawtie 😑

View attachment 1173646
I’m guessing lack of humidity and possibly calcium.

Latest posts

Top Bottom