Kingbrite review

• Thread starter ZenSunniWanderer
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

This is dumb logic. You pay for the light in saved electricity.

Common argument. Doesnt apply for me though. I would need heat during lights on with equal wattage led in my cold room in winter. And the savings of 2 lamps would be like $20 for me. And i would still need a/c in summer regardless.

I may also need to change my growing style as single led lamps do not work for bushes as well as scrog nets.

Lots of variables. Easy to argue the advertised talking points. Every grow is different.

Also I notice migro keeps all the lamps at the same height. Not how we actually use them.

Ex. My 600 watt hps at 18” is the same as 1000 watt at 30”.

Formallyhap

Formallyhap

I don't know, just a guess based on how this stuff works.

I think they are pretty committed to this quantum board thing so that's going to be a couple years, bar lights and boards will be all that is on the market this year I bet.

bunkerking

bunkerking

Ha.... it would take like 2 years for my power savings to pay off of a led. I run at night when power is 4 cents a kw hour at 250w. I pay 1 cent a hour x 12 hours. At 12 cents a day it's gonna take awhile to offset 100 of dollars.

Dumb logic my ass. More like put you out of business logic.

Anthem

Anthem

Ha.... it would take like 2 years for my power savings to pay off of a led. I run at night when power is 4 cents a kw hour at 250w. I pay 1 cent a hour x 12 hours. At 12 cents a day it's gonna take awhile to offset 100 of dollars.

Dumb logic my ass. More like put you out of business logic.
I run at night but we are on a sliding scale form like 15 cent to 8 cents depending on time of year. Also the additional cooling of HPS is cost prohibitive. Using about 14 times what you are using. Do there is a cost difference for me.

bunkerking

bunkerking

I run at night but we are on a sliding scale form like 15 cent to 8 cents depending on time of year. Also the additional cooling of HPS is cost prohibitive. Using about 14 times what you are using. Do there is a cost difference for me.

Commerical is another beast. How, idk your wattage. Talking most avg home grower here. It would take them years for it to offset the cost.

basscaptain

basscaptain

i see you all ran off the Kingbrite Boss allready...........

Top Bottom