Larry Og Kush

• Thread starter Skunkmasterflex
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
revfunk

revfunk

Supporter
looks perfect.........GREAT job...........you have obviously grown out a few og's in your time ;) They like a specific treatment hehehehehehe

amen
bf

B

bluedog

I went in to Harborside dispensary to pick up a Larry Og clone today. I saw on their twitter page they had some. I asked the guy at the counter who told me they were all gone already but he had OG clones. I told him I was looking for the Larry in particular. He then explained that the Larry was the same clone just grown by a guy named Larry. Hmmmmmm.....

southstreets

southstreets

skunk firmly convinced me to hop on a pack!!!lol.... beautiful just beautiful skunk!!!

X

Xceptional

LOL @ Disco Balls. i'm going to start calling my bud that. in fact if i ever breed anything that is what it shall be named, Disco Ballz.

i've commented elsewhere but had to comment here and say agian that shit looks great fam and you've got me even more excited to grow this Larry cut then i already was. i know you said you ran foxfarm nutes and soil for the most part but can you tell me what kind of ppms you were running and what nutes/addatives you used?

Mud Man

Mud Man

you friggn rock .. keep killing it,, mother natures' finest right there:harvest:

saldiado

saldiado

yeah if that isnt some serious dank i dont know what is.. you got me sold on the larry, now just gotta wait for the next cali connection drop with some larry in it.

Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
Thanks to all for all the nice comments:)
Wasn't gonna really make this a grow thread but enough people keep looking so I keep posting hahaha. Hope your all enjoying the show....~smf~

Ps...thanks for all the love

ShivaSkunkPunk

ShivaSkunkPunk

You got me convinced bro, I gotta find that boy Larry, in a few pics it looks like the stuff turned ya finga's yellow, by the way, that's gotta be the 1st gold/yellow bud i've e'er seen my man

Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
It tends to get lemon yellow when harvested at the right time. Like I said I'm still working with it. I hope to get her even better in cycles to come. This cycle is looking pretty good and frosty for still having 4 weeks left haha.

rawman

rawman

those pics are @ around day 30 maybe LoL i lost track but is somewhere around that figure hahaha. for some reason i didnt mark these 4 larrys on my calendar for whatever reason that is LOL

I hate when i forget to mark the calendar, but lol im gna take a picture of the new calendar i made. Its on the side of my gauno box lol goes week 1-9 all on the side of a bat shit box

Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
well glad i talked some of you guys into that larry og....its straight up fire!! yeah rawman, i forget to mark it all the time cuz my cycles are all staggered and i throw a few randoms in at random lol so it gets me lost sometimes as to what day im exactly at hahahaha. im usually right around 3 days off at the most.....not bad for having multi bloom rooms and multi veg rooms

X

Xceptional

SMF what can you tell me about the feeding schedule you used for this strain? i hear the kushes like cal mag but besides that i dont really know much about them and i' m about to grow one. what nute line are you useing and are you feeding at full stregnth per the nute schedule?

Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
well during grow i keep it simple....only used earth juice and cal-mag with a lil bit of green fuse grow.(1 tsp earth juice, 1/2 tsp. cal-mag, and a half tsp. of green fuse grow) then for bloom i mix it up a lil bit, i use; biotanicare bloom, cal-mag, ginormous, foxfarm big bloom, and a splash of kushie kush but stopped using that kushie cuz i didnt think the results were that great....anyways, they are decently heavy feeders but you can over do it so you gotta work with them to find an equal median....cuz if you do u will end up with shit like this (probably better cuz u prob have more skillz than me)....Larry OG pics taken 2 days since my last posted pics so @ about 6 weeks still, so another 4 weeks roughly to go :)

DSCN0647
DSCN0654
DSCN0648
rawman

rawman

Yea, i just run a closet and id say i stay within 3 days luckily lol sometimes i even might say its in the second when i know its in the third tho then i don't go to heavy on nutes' and it always get that extra ripening week at the end.

But i got a new 12x12 room with 2000 watts in the works now that i'm medical..

rawman

rawman

SMF btw i seen in the RM thread u asked about a 20+ year old purple clone, in the area. On another site someone was talking about a 20+ year old purple afghani clone that came in about about 1985 could that be it? Sorry to get off topic.

L

lurking_chap

nice looking buddies,you're giving them serious feeding capsules.keep it up

R

Rocky Top

Great job! Those look great. I have been growing Swerves Larry OG for about 10 months and she has become my all time favorite. As good as your pics look, they still dont do her justice. Mine just absolutely reeks with lemony fuel and it tastes so good I would smoke it if she didnt have any buzz at all. She starts turning heads as soon as the nug is brought out of your smell proof container. Before you can even get her undressed and loaded into the bowl I can guarantee you a crowd will have gathered. I get asked numerous times..."Can you get MORE of that shit!" :tongueout

I have a WW that I have had for several years and one of the reasons I keep her is because she has insane amounts of resin. Nothing ever came close to the resin she puts out until I popped these CC Larrys. The Larry sure comes close and the taste and buzz is at a whole nuther level.

Swerve suggested I "pinch" the tops to help keep the stretch controllable. I now SC and pinch the tops and I pull 2-3 zips per plant of sticky lemon fuel sweetness, in soil, under a 600HPS with about 5 weeks veg. This girl is a damn good producer in my garden.

Props again on a job well done. I seldom reccomend a strain but I would not be doing the community any good at all if I didn't tell everyone about swerves Larry OG. I could not imagine looking at my garden and not seeing my beautiful Larry girls stealing the show. Her luscious, sexy presence will ALWAYS be in my garden. Dont ever pass on a chance to own any of the Larry OG gear.

Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
hey all! havnt been on here at all in the past bit so here is a lil update. larry og still going strong and getting fatter and more juicey by the day. sorry to anyone i havnt got back with, iv been SUPER busy lately....:bubblez:

DSCN0699
DSCN0694
DSCN0698
DSCN0702
DSCN0706
DSCN0708
DSCN0709
Top Bottom