Lead's Grow Diary

• Thread starter leadsled
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Boomer Sooner

Boomer Sooner

Lead you are absolutely killing it. I just covered the whole thread and super impressed with what you are able to do with T5's. I have used them to veg for years and love how they encourage short green compact growth but man. I heard DJ short uses T5's for breeding as well. I was thinking of setting up a SOG bed 4 plants per sq ft under a 6 bulb T5 this summer as a way to still produce decent bud around the heat.

leadsled

leadsled

GrowRU
Beautiful picks leadsled!
Thanks for stopping in and taking a look @BudMuncher
you could ski on those flowers dude, awesome work and pics!
hahah, That would fuck up the trichomes! no good :) Thanks for stopping by.
What are we lookin' at there?
Cannabis! :) Seriously As far as strains Wookie #4, Respect#3, The White
filthy lead ....
Thanks @SpiderK, Going to have some more pics up soon.
Lead you are absolutely killing it. I just covered the whole thread and super impressed with what you are able to do with T5's. I have used them to veg for years and love how they encourage short green compact growth but man. I heard DJ short uses T5's for breeding as well. I was thinking of setting up a SOG bed 4 plants per sq ft under a 6 bulb T5 this summer as a way to still produce decent bud around the heat.
Thanks @Boomer Sooner. Appreciate you taking the time ot read the entire thread. The good the bad and the ugly. The t5 is worth a shot. Some buds are always better than no bud.

leadsled

leadsled

GrowRU
Quick Update: Getting crispy :)
IMG 4805

IMG 4802

IMG 4804

IMG 4810

IMG 4811

IMG 4812

IMG 4813

IMG 4817

IMG 4818

IMG 4819

IMG 4820

IMG 4821

IMG 4824

IMG 4826

IMG 4831

IMG 4837

IMG 4841

IMG 4842

Theoneandonly Z

Theoneandonly Z

im agreeing with baba on that! that is a very beautiful plant, great work man. im hoping to link one day.

leadsled

leadsled

GrowRU
Few more pics of the good, the bad, and the ugly.
Respect#1 started yellowing at 25 days. She is coated in a ton of little trichs.
Going to have to try and get more pics with the fans off. Having a hard time getting a decent pic of that side of the tray.

Wookie 45

IMG 4843
IMG 4845
IMG 4848
IMG 4853
IMG 4859
IMG 4861

leadsled

leadsled

GrowRU
the wookie looks silly good! i bet u have 30 fans in that room / up / sides :cool:
Thanks, Got 3 fans a scrubber and AC. Fans below and above the canopy.
i seem to be having a hard time trying to spot the bad & ugly.. looks killer to me man
Thanks for the positive works. I "should have" used the crab and neem seed meal in my soil mix.
That wookie looks really nice and swollen. Great update and inspiring.
Thanks for stopping by. Looking forward to seeing how she does for you.
LEAD
as always my friend beautiful work and crazy crazy good photos, your a double edged razor sharp MF for-sure!!.

much respect:woot::woot:
Thanks JAWS. Gnats keep photo bombing me :) hahaha. Hope you are well. brother.
Killing it homie
Thanks true grit.
look'n real proper up in this bi*ch :facepalm:
:artist:
Beautiful work Lead!

Everything looks delicious.

That Cherry Pie x The White looks amazing!
Thanks waayne. Got real lucky with that one. :)

Latest posts

Top Bottom