LED/ HPS/ CMH= WTF

• Thread starter 1diesel1
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Buzzer777

Buzzer777

Dude was a lighting monsters. I loved his threads. He was actually the one that helped me on the info to get the LED im using

Buzzer777

Buzzer777

Took a minute to search.

Almost a tie..but you win! LOL

1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
I see what your saying about sixstring lighting abilities. Looks pretty strenuous to go to that extent building that style of lighting. Pretty impressive, but at what cost?

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

I see what your saying about sixstring lighting abilities. Looks pretty strenuous to go to that extent building that style of lighting. Pretty impressive, but at what cost?

Timber lighting builds real nice cob fixtures. Cost the same as the board and strip lighting. Maybe a little less.

1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
He was the most helpful guy. Dont know where he went. He was very successful.
He like the other mods that were replaced left. Six,gnome,cactus etc. guess they all got pissed about being replaced. I could never figure out why? They were regular members before volunteering for the mod job. Actually pisses me off they were good growers helping fellow growers hone there hobby. Seems pretty selfish to me. But that’s just my opinion and opinions are like assholes everyone’s got one.

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

He like the other mods that were replaced left. Six,gnome,cactus etc. guess they all got pissed about being replaced. I could never figure out why? They were regular members before volunteering for the mod job. Actually pisses me off they were good growers helping fellow growers hone there hobby. Seems pretty selfish to me. But that’s just my opinion and opinions are like assholes everyone’s got one.

I am sure there is more to that story. Mods are replaced here like that regularly.

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

I took a break from the forums and when I got back one other dude that I miss was heis. He could be a lil abrasive at time so not sure if he left or got the boot. Loved yapping RDCW with that dude.

Last edited by a moderator:
MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

I took a break from the forums and when I got back one other dude that I miss was heisenbubble. He could be a lil abrasive at time so not sure if he left or got the boot. Loved yapping RDCW with that dude.

He started a seed company and has a new website called ******** ********. (No advertising for idiots).

He supposedly is making the fems and s-1’s for greenpoint.

He got banned from riu too.

Last edited by a moderator:
1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
I took a break from the forums and when I got back one other dude that I miss was heisenbubble. He could be a lil abrasive at time so not sure if he left or got the boot. Loved yapping RDCW with that dude.
The individual you are referring to is a liar and a cheat. He stabbed The Farms admin in the back. He is banned forever from The Farm.

Top Bottom