Loompa Headband aka Underdawg OG Whats real, whats not

• Thread starter loompa
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
rollon

rollon

I hate to admit this, its kindof like letting the cat out of the bag per say, but you all know my breeding ethics. I want to produce lines that produce offspring as good or better than the parent stock. Well the Yeti, Foo, Moondawg all do this. There are individuals with in these beans that depending on the trait your looking for, are better than the parent stock. I know this cause Ive seen it. Just look at the Mecca Cup. That outdoor old foodawg herb came in last place. Well sure, it was ugly, turning brown, and was 7 months old. It did have the highest THC rating at 29.9%. The UD sample that won the cup came in at 29.5% thc and the F-cut used in the foo line is not as potent as the UD. So in essence, as far as THC is concerned, we created a breed with progeny that can exceed the parent stock. So dont feel too bad about it being difficult to get the UD, seriously go through the yeti and foo and treat them with love and care and you will have a very good chance to find something that is more than exceptional. So I would suggest to not get so caught up on the name but look for a plant no matter what its called. I mean...dank is dank...not matter what the name is. And if its Yeti or Foo its nothing to be bummed about....im telling you guys, there are some special plants in there.

I mean consider all the time and effort and the numbers of plants we went through to get to this point. It wasnt done overnight, its been close to 5 or 6 years that this project has been going on. There was no one rubbing the magic genie's lamp...its all hard work, lots of plants, on top of a political climate that is very scary at times. And all that aside, came the Yeti and Foo. Be proud, cause alot of work from many many people went into this.

Loompa
4 days from putting straight into promix. 9 of ten yeti f3. being grown with a little tlc. thanks loompa
Yeti f3 germinate

Yeti f3 germinate
loompa

loompa

Breeder
Supporter
I absolutely agree with Loompa, the Yeti imo is pound for pound the best smoke in existence. I feel truly blessed to have my special yeti cut and loompa seeds. I also know if @loompa said it, word is bond. My next pheno hunt will be yeti bx2's and moondawgs and I know I feel honored and blessed to have y3ti in garden.
Respect

Exactly man. Ive found a yeti f3 that is identical to the mom except she has a stronger stature and easier to stake up. There is some friggin nice plants in those beans. But at the same time it also comes down to the variation. Im hesitant to go another gen in breeding, because I dont want to lose any valuable traits, but rest assured testing will be done to further make it better, but if anything is lost in the f4, Ill scrap it and start over. Right now, the f3 is where its at. But that also means that the line is not IBL'd and there will be variation, so your going to see variations of aroma and taste as far as the intensity of those traits along with variation is structure, from more sativa type to more indica type bushes and you will find all the different smell and taste traits on all the different stature traits. So in essence it does become a pheno hunt is the terms of finding exactly the exact plant you want as far as all the particular traits you want to see on one particular female, but every plant is going to have something special. So you will find keepers in one pack, but if you want to hone and fine tune your specific plant your looking for, then it might take a couple packs to find the exact combination of traits contained all in one plant. Thats why I leave that part up to you guys. Everyone likes different types of plants, as far as structure, aroma's, highs, bag appeal etc....well its all in these lines. And the true connoisseur will have a blast looking for their personal favorite. I know this cause you should see the farms. When we all get to together at BBQ's or chill at the river, you'll see us all telling each other about all the special plants they found. We then take a look at everyones special plants and then make a decision about the most desireable one. We have as much fun as anyone does, sorting through our females. Its truly a candy shop. For me, more like a fine wine shop, where I can sift through hundreds of dank bottles of wine and find what I like best.

loompa

loompa

Breeder
Supporter
hope you don't mind loompa if you do let me know and ill remove the pics.
loompas headband

View attachment 403417

Where you from Venom818? And obviously I dont mean your address..lol but what state you in? I think one of these days we should have a pow wow. Your flowers and how you grow the UD makes even me salivate looking at her. Id love to smoke your flowers man. Im glad she is in your hands man. You truly do her justice and your love and appreciation of her shows through everything you say and all the pics you post and your honesty and integrity. Nothing but good Karma floating around you, Ill bet your flowers reflect all your good vibes. So Im calling you out man...lol we need a smoke sesh!

Loompa:)

Last edited:
Power OG

Power OG

Couldnt have said it better and variation is a good thing imo, I gives us a chance at seeing multiple special phenos from the same line. Will have to have a Loompa cup where we all get together with our keepers and smoke out.lol Again you know how I feel and as always thankyou for this info. You know the Yeti line is special it sells out first every time & that is the facts. The genetics are world class and so is the breeder and I mean that 100percent. KKeep up all the great work @loompa
Respect

loompa

loompa

Breeder
Supporter
Yes the yeti #7 I believe I will be running it soon as I have know a friend who knows a friend who helped a friend if ya know what I mean. I am itching to see you run that yeti #7 from what I've seem it's uber influenced by the ud and I heard the terpenes from it are outrageously og to the max

Ok folks...NEW RULE: You all have to share with me the special plants you find. That Yeti #7 sounds dank and the key word to me about the OG terpenes being so dominant and loud, I think I need to test that thing before anyone else smokes it. We'll call it quality control...LOLOL :) JK

Power OG

Power OG

[quote"loompa, post: 1276770, member:. 703"]Where you from Venom818? And obviously I dont mean your address..lol but what state you in? I think one of these days we should have a pow wow. Your flowers and how you grow the UD makes even me salivate looking at her. Id love to smoke your flowers man. Im glad she is in your hands man. You truly do her justice and your love and appreciation of her shows through everything you say and all the pics you post and your honesty and integrity. Nothing but good Karma floating around you, Ill bet your flowers reflect all your good vibes. So Im calling you out man...lol we need a smoke sesh!

Loompa:)[/quote]
Venom Is a beast with UD a true master. i love what he post of your baby. Excellent pics and smoke im sure. DANK DANK
Respect

Power OG

Power OG

Ok folks...NEW RULE: You all have to share with me the special plants you find. That Yeti #7 sounds dank and the key word to me about the OG terpenes being so dominant and loud, I think I need to test that thing before anyone else smokes it. We'll call it quality control...LOLOL :) JK
You already know I would send you a cut of the #7 y3ti any time. @loompa matter of fact its a plan i will send her asap

FlyinJStable

FlyinJStable

IMO as a grower just to grow to please me. maybe one or two select friends
The thought of being able to find My favorite Mom is a wonderful thing
all the growers on the farm in its self is a phono hunt as in searching for that perfect grow for your self...
The Family that grows over time and friends that are surly made
To me has been Life lifting and helped beyond the Bud...
Much love Loompa Fans
Much respect
FlyJ

Prop215Life

Prop215Life

Ok folks...NEW RULE: You all have to share with me the special plants you find. That Yeti #7 sounds dank and the key word to me about the OG terpenes being so dominant and loud, I think I need to test that thing before anyone else smokes it. We'll call it quality control...LOLOL :) JK[/quot

The yeti #7 is a keeper pheno from your f3 stock and from pictures and the way it's been explained on the farm it's what you aimed for in making these seeds the best of both parents that is extremely potent.

loompa

loompa

Breeder
Supporter
IN FUN

Bite Your tongue !!!!!!
Loompa s DO NOT DIE they just get Danker.
LOL
FlyJ

Yes my friend, that is my goal and the sole purpose I even see a reason to breed. If I cant make something better...then whats the point? Ive always said....Im a connoisseur first, then a breeder. I remember the first bags of Humboldt herbs coming down to SoCal in the late Eighties and say WTF!!!!! 50 bucks an eighth!!!!! Thats ridiculous and at the time I was getting seeded/stemmy brick weed. But in the end, i always leaned toward the true dank. No matter how much it was, no matter how far I had to drive, I had to have the best. So it basically comes down to this....I like the dankest weed, and if I want dank, then I have to breed it...lol There have been failures and successes along the way. But as I look at the helpdesk today, and all the outstanding human Beings showing up in my forum, and the good vibe attitude and helpful people, your all the kindof of folks I wanna breed for anyways. Your all outstanding human beings and its a pleasure to be here with you. Ive never been in or had a forum or help desk that has had so much goodwill toward each other, and so you guys are my inspiration.

Loompa

Ogfresh

Ogfresh

Yes my friend, that is my goal and the sole purpose I even see a reason to breed. If I cant make something better...then whats the point? Ive always said....Im a connoisseur first, then a breeder. I remember the first bags of Humboldt herbs coming down to SoCal in the late Eighties and say WTF!!!!! 50 bucks an eighth!!!!! Thats ridiculous and at the time I was getting seeded/stemmy brick weed. But in the end, i always leaned toward the true dank. No matter how much it was, no matter how far I had to drive, I had to have the best. So it basically comes down to this....I like the dankest weed, and if I want dank, then I have to breed it...lol There have been failures and successes along the way. But as I look at the helpdesk today, and all the outstanding human Beings showing up in my forum, and the good vibe attitude and helpful people, your all the kindof of folks I wanna breed for anyways. Your all outstanding human beings and its a pleasure to be here with you. Ive never been in or had a forum or help desk that has had so much goodwill toward each other, and so you guys are my inspiration.

Loompa
That's what brought all of us to the farm...
To find and have access to the dankest of the dank...
You killing the dank game right now...

Venom818

Venom818

Where you from Venom818? And obviously I dont mean your address..lol but what state you in? I think one of these days we should have a pow wow. Your flowers and how you grow the UD makes even me salivate looking at her. Id love to smoke your flowers man. Im glad she is in your hands man. You truly do her justice and your love and appreciation of her shows through everything you say and all the pics you post and your honesty and integrity. Nothing but good Karma floating around you, Ill bet your flowers reflect all your good vibes. So Im calling you out man...lol we need a smoke sesh!

Loompa:)

Im in the san fernando valley bro , man hell yeah shes my baby ive ran alot of og's and smoked even more and not many can hold a candle to the loompas hb .Haha your right i truly enjoy growing her and seeing her do her thing in every stage truly a special plant .this run came out killer .

Thnx bro means alot coming from you Respect .we can sesh whenever you want my triangle kush comes out just as nice bro think you will like her .

Some nugs i trimmed today

jonnyonthespotaz

jonnyonthespotaz

Amen brother
It should be said we are compiling a list of fakes but cannot pour over the entire web/ industry. Nor do we want to . If you see or hear of something fishy feel free to contact us here or on our site www.LOOMPAFARMS.com . We may even find a way to compensate folks for their time . It's unfortunate to have to even talk about this stuff but we will not stand by while people are taken advantage of .

R u guys affiliated with urban dispensary I believe out of Colorado?they apparently have yeti og clones?just curious cuz I don't want any fake shit..I want the real thing?

They are affiliated with greendot..so maybe the connection there?

blis84

blis84

The yeti lines have quickly became one of my favorite ogs to smoke and to breed with we only ran one pack so far of f3s and bx2s and kept two fems from each and 1 male from each, both males are beautiful, the bx2 was the first male we found and can't imagine a nicer male, the f3 was ok but the best of 6, once I run the rest of the two packs left of each we will choose the nicest males and remake all our crosses. The bx2 is similar to loompas headband I smoked from an actor friend in Santa Monica, apparently he got some bud from a friend who got it from alanis morissette, now this was years ago and I've smoked thousands of strains since so to say anything more then it being similar would be a lie b/c I just can't remember the headband from like 5-6 years ago. Either way loompas gear is fire and every female was potent and high quality, just some better then others. We have a crazy strain about 20 days into flower that is just beautiful, it's our original ghost og cut x loompas yeti bx2 male, she stinks and is absolutely covered in frost, we made all the same crosses using our bx2 and f3 males. We just dusted a sick dr greenthumb ghost og s1 pheno that has the most amazing og taste with strong citrus tones unlike the typical lemon in ogs. We made a sick strain GHOSTBUSTER kush aka (ghost og cut x katsu bubba bx) that we had to pollinate with our yeti f3/bx2 males) and these we have some really high hopes for. My partner for Rhode Island went through 10 rare dankness ox packs until we finally got the right male for the katsu bx, many of the katsu Dom males were sterile and others just not up to par but we finally found the right one. None of these crosses would be possible without loompas yeti work which is 2nd to none. Another strain we plan on making with loompas gear is to take our nicest 2 males from the ghost cut x yeti bx2 and ghost cut x yeti f3 and pollinate a few clones of the heaviest Chemdog 91 dominant female in our 6 packs of moondawg. And have a lot of plans for our dirty diesels and loompas gear, our dirty diesel is ECSD (Chemdog #4 x bio diesel), then the dirty diesel 2.0 aka bio diesel (ECSD x colt .45) Colt .45 is our cross also and is our Chemdog #4 cut x nl5 via melvanetics!

Last edited:
Oom pah pah

Oom pah pah

Loompa Farms
R u guys affiliated with urban dispensary I believe out of Colorado?they apparently have yeti og clones?just curious cuz I don't want any fake shit..I want the real thing?

They are affiliated with greendot..so maybe the connection there?

We are not affiliated in any way. However I can not tell you if they are real yeti clones . It's quite possible they are .

Top Bottom