Lost's MPB's

• Thread starter Lost
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
mace

mace

Lost, looks like the outcome was amazing. Congrats. I'm filling my rez right now, hesitant on posting pics on this grow, though.

L

Lost

Nice pics...Were you able to save the bubba????

I let the nice one die. Im going to refresh my mom with a new clone soon. Or perhaps the cali connection 98 bubba will be out by then, who knows...

M

mcattak

What will you run this round??? I do notice a lot of MPB"ers in so-cal...Must be the sunshine..

L

Lost

What will you run this round??? I do notice a lot of MPB"ers in so-cal...Must be the sunshine..

I've got a run of cali connection and my own bubba hybrids.. I should not be running more than one strain at a time but screw it, lol

L

Lost

I threw out all of my hybrids and my 98 cut and everything but a ROG.. just got pissed off at the coco I bought and chucked everything..

Bi-polar much Lost? lol

S

socalsinner

NIce work Lost! Not to jack your thread but One of my ladies died. Weird not sure if it was lumen shock or somethign else... the plant yellowed up and wilted. Weird part is I only have 4k watts on right now . Temps are super controlled and water temps are at 68 at plant site. What im thinking maybe is my plants didnt have the root structure in the 4 inch rockwool. Eventhough they were vegd for 8 weeks they were pruned for top light. dunno pisses me off.

S

SoCaliSmoking

Lost, I finally had a chance to go through every single page on this thread - YOU ARE THE MAN!!! Beautiful pics and great tutorial, I just sent you a PM.

Keep up the great work brotha!

S

socalsinner

Lady died yellowed up

Wierd.. What color were the roots?

The roots were all impacted in the 4 inch cube seemed like root bound. They were brown . I was hand feeding all of the ladies with a fresh rez every feeding too. Kinda almost seems like it couldnt get the nutes it needed and it dried up

L

Lost

Probablly. I just picked up another mini split yesterday, so when im feeling a little better, i'll take some pics as I install it..

C

CannaColorado

Probablly. I just picked up another mini split yesterday, so when im feeling a little better, i'll take some pics as I install it..

that will be much appreciated brother man, i am choosing between the excel 5 ton unit and some splits right now and still am not sure. The excel 5 ton is a SEER of only like 13 or so..... powerbill :mad0233:

thanks for putting your knowledge out there.

M

mcattak

that will be much appreciated brother man, i am choosing between the excel 5 ton unit and some splits right now and still am not sure. The excel 5 ton is a SEER of only like 13 or so..... powerbill :mad0233:

thanks for putting your knowledge out there.

Yeah they are not very efficient....You would need two mini splits to get the desired 60000 btu???

M

mcattak

Hope everything went well....

Better get that split going ...Its getting hot around here...And the humidity has been great fro the end of my mpb grow...

N

noone88

3 ton mini-splits are 15 SEER. And they're not even a full 3 ton (usually 2k btu shy of a true 3 ton). Running 2 minisplits means double the install, 2 condenser units, etc etc.

If you are concerned about SEER, you can pick up an efficient residential AC unit (which is basically the same thing as an excelair.ca unit). Though, you'll definitely need a pro to install the thing.

I like mini-splits and I can almost install the thing myself, but when you get to the 15k grows, 5 ton ac's are the norm.

L

Lost

Here is a better how to than I could write. Its a video and written instructions. Minus the line vaccum part, lol.

Also you need to add a circut breaker to your panel usually a 20 amp 220. Run the power lines to the new fuse, slam the circut breaker home with if OFF, lol...
you want to make sure the vaccum the lines first. The instructions on how to vaccum are in the manual.

Its really not hard at all, just work.

My 18,000 btu took me about 3 hours to install including a run to the hardware store for the circut breaker. :) Just got it fired up a few hours ago..

S

Sunshinegrower

Well, here is what I built. Check valve and bypass for res changes..

Thoughts?

It looks cleans. I don't grow your style so I couldn't really give you any pointers, but from what I saw it looks good. Where's your Co2 at? Vertical bulbs do you like them?

Latest posts

Top Bottom