Mars Hydro Led Grow Light Family

• Thread starter MarsG
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
E

EmerySavers

Can wait to see some awesome grows with those super panels.

Really starting to think about LED now.

See you around the place.

MarsG

MarsG

THCFarmer Sponsor
Hey @MarsG I tried to go onto your site and order a tent from you but your website is not cell phone friendly at all. I needed separate billing and shipping addresses and this was impossible to do on a phone. When I tried to put in separate shipping info it put a transparent screen over existing page for me to enter info all the words are mixed with the other page and nothing can be read. I couldn't look over my info because the pictures from your site were covering everything and if I scroll the screen it moves both at once. So after an hour of frustration I didn't get your tent.. maybe make your site more cell phone friendly? Seeing as how lots of people order on their phones these days
Good Morning Juiceyjay,

Welcome to THCFARMER! ;)

You were on www.mars-hydro.com ? Usually no problem to log in by phone, maybe next time it will be ok? If you would like to purchase a tent, you also can purchase from me, I can give you a little discount, lower price than our website :)

May I know where r you from and which tent you are interested?

Best wishes

MarsG

MarsG

THCFarmer Sponsor
Can wait to see some awesome grows with those super panels.

Really starting to think about LED now.

See you around the place.

Morning EmerySavers!

Welcome to mars hydro family :)

After so many tests, it proved out LED light is the best tech for indoor grow, many indoor growers had switched to use LED from HPS or other lights. LED is not only future, also now ;)

Wish to see you give a try of Mars Hydro LED!

Best wishes :)

MarsG

MarsG

THCFarmer Sponsor
Happy Thanks Giving Day! :love2::love2::love2:

1q

MarsG

MarsG

THCFarmer Sponsor
Hello mars g,
Do u know the strains of that2 plants?
I will post some new photos in January,and a friend should start a scrog soon with 2 power plants under Apollo led,if u are interested I can take some photos and check the difference with competitor light

Hi BeglianHaze, how are you?? :)

Welcome to share any grow pics with us, we will be always happy to see that :smoking::smoking:

riden2low

riden2low

Went into the Mars site to see if the discount was still going until Nov 30th. But I guess they took down the 10% for Cyber Monday.

paper dragon

paper dragon

Working to get my new LED bank shipped. 8 month old unit. Flower light. Doh!

20151201 230442
eastcoastjoe

eastcoastjoe

That blows @paper dragon hopefully it doesn't take forever to get it sorted out. Things like this I never really considered when I bought mine. If you had a HID light you would be switching bulbs and that's that. Good luck to you

paper dragon

paper dragon

Well, if they actually lasted the 100,000 hours that they advertise, these would be great. And I would probably get more than just the one.

That blows @paper dragon hopefully it doesn't take forever to get it sorted out. Things like this I never really considered when I bought mine. If you had a HID light you would be switching bulbs and that's that. Good luck to you

eastcoastjoe

eastcoastjoe

Well, if they actually lasted the 100,000 hours that they advertise, these would be great. And I would probably get more than just the one.

Nothing is as advertised, that's why there not gonna find many repeat customers. I only bought two and there collecting dust because I may as well run a HPS if I'm gonna be dealing with heat.
Wait until they tell you there just gonna send you replacement diodes for you to solder yourself LOL. That's some stellar warranty service isn't it

paper dragon

paper dragon

Nothing is as advertised, that's why there not gonna find many repeat customers. I only bought two and there collecting dust because I may as well run a HPS if I'm gonna be dealing with heat.
Wait until they tell you there just gonna send you replacement diodes for you to solder yourself LOL. That's some stellar warranty service isn't it
Or you send it back on your dime, and be without a light for a month.

indicabush

indicabush

From their website......

Because we have repair centers located in the USA, UK, Germany, Australia and Canada, there is no difficulty in arranging for repairs to be carried out under the terms of the warranty.

I'm so happy that I don't have Mars; If it was free, then okay maybe.

eastcoastjoe

eastcoastjoe

Or you send it back on your dime, and be without a light for a month.

They actually paid for my shipping but I had to argue a bit. I also had to put money to it because the wrong label was sent twice so I just went with it and paid the difference, I was only out $9.
In the end I was told nothing was wrong with my lights which I don't believe LOL but it's over now so the hell with it. It was a long waste of time. Either way it took weeks to handle so that alone is enough for me to say never again.
I'm glad though things happened how they did, I actually saved a friend of mine from buying a few thousand dollars worth of panels. Technology can be a great thing but my advice to anyone reading this would be to stick with what's proven and spend your money wisely

eastcoastjoe

eastcoastjoe

From their website......

Because we have repair centers located in the USA, UK, Germany, Australia and Canada, there is no difficulty in arranging for repairs to be carried out under the terms of the warranty.

I'm so happy that I don't have Mars; If it was free, then okay maybe.

Technically that's true , they can ARRANGE to have repairs done no problem but that doesn't make things happen any quicker LOL. 3-4 weeks to have a warranty repair done is complete crap but it's there way of doing things I guess. It was a expensive lesson for me but I'm glad it's over now. Almost harvest time , much denser this time growing under a quality light

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom