Medical House of Funk :)

• Thread starter revfunk
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
P

Papa_kush

damn funk nice shots looks like some dank ass nugs!! love that last shot especially. keep it pimpin son

S

shivavaranessi

hi bubblefunk
looks like you got summt funky goin on in that grow room of yours lol
those budd shots look tastey, nice one
peace :smiley_joint:
shiva

revfunk

revfunk

Supporter
danks everyone......more pics soon come!

bf

:smiley_joint:

revfunk

revfunk

Supporter
pics are labeled........runnin' out tha door :poolparty

bf

Afkan
Front
Giesel
Sativas
Side canopy
Ssh1
Ssh2
Tahoe og
D

D9420

looking good got a killer line-up of strains there great job on the grow :smiley_joint:

I

Indica~tor

Hey there BF. long time no see brutha :smiley_joint:
Good job bro and what a killer line up!
Peace, Indi

revfunk

revfunk

Supporter
long time no update......was in the big easy for a minute visiting phamily........back in action now.....had a "sitter" while I was out....so disregard the deficiencies......my girls are glad to see my face again :) Pics are labeled as usual......hope ya enjoy....I know I will!

bf

DSC02275
DSC02276
DSC02277
Bubba v afkan
Afkan
Afkan2
Giesel
Giesel   2
Ssh 1
Ssh 1  2
Ssh 2
Ssh 2  2
Tahoe
Tahoe  2
revfunk

revfunk

Supporter
well.....here ya go gang.....pics are labeled......excuse some of the burnt tips and curled leaves.....they were all in the hands of a sitter for a week.....daddy's home and they are finally getting the attention they deserve ;) The SSH #1 is the standout so far.....sandalwood haze to the max......serious DANK......the tahoe og and afkan ain't no slouches either...... but man oh man.....the SSH ;) Also, excuse the burnt oldsog SSH...I saw the potential for a massive yield and I do love her so.....but I pushed her too far last week .... no worries.....terpines are all in check and smelling the way they should.....so no harm no foul me thinks........on with the show..........about 33 pics or so.......enjoy!!! The following are all FIRST runs...so plenty of dialing in to do: giesel, afkansastan, tahoe og, both of mr. d's SSH. All plants are 27 daze flower :afroweed:

:banana:
bf

Afkan
Afkan b
Afkan c
C99
C99 b
Ecsd
Ecsd b
Ecsd c
Giesel
Giesel b
Giesel c
Oldsog
Oldsog b
Oldsog c
P98
P98 b
P98 c
P98 d
Ssh 2
Ssh 2 b
Ssh 2 c
Tahoe
Tahoe b
Tahoe c
Urk
Urk b
Urk c
Ssh1 1
Ssh1 2
Ssh1 3
Urk 1
Urk 2
Urk 3
revfunk

revfunk

Supporter
...............bump..................I see you lurkers hehehehe The only reason I post these pics is to get positive/negative criticism from other growers...........other than that........nada. So, if ya like something......please say it........if ya hate something, PLEASE say it ;)

anywho
bf

D

de cane

great selection and nice gals there is my opinion
:afroweed:
keep them nice updates just coming

PorchMonkey4Life

PorchMonkey4Life

...............bump..................I see you lurkers hehehehe The only reason I post these pics is to get positive/negative criticism from other growers...........other than that........nada. So, if ya like something......please say it........if ya hate something, PLEASE say it ;)

bf
Yeah finish the thread day 40 somthing then nothing? what the f.....Evrything under day 50 of bloom is:animal0057: where the finish pics of the first grow:party0045:

B

bdawgburner

Hey bf, how do you like that 8 week ssh? Is it more NL or more Skunk?

wonka

wonka

everything is looking really frosty as always b-funk.... looking forward to seeing these ladies before chop and some cured shots before puffed...:animbong:

revfunk

revfunk

Supporter
the oldsog cut is def more NL dom imo....has a real nice haze scent this run........

Porchmonkey.....not sure why there aren't any finished shots.....i know I have them, must have never made it over here I guess :wazzup: Pics will come every week for these gals ;) How about 29 MORE :)

bf

Afkan
Afkan b
Afkan c
Bub
Bub b
Bub c
Bub d
C99
C99 b
C99 c
Ecsd
Ecsd b
Giesel
Giesel b
Giesel c
Oldsog
Oldsog b
Oldsog c
Ssh1
Ssh1 b
Ssh2
Ssh2 b
Ssh2 c
Tahoe
Tahoe b
Tahoe c
Urk
Urk b
Urk c
S

shivavaranessi

looking nice n frosty bf:)
you got some dank meds
coming your way dude
nice one
shiva:joint:

revfunk

revfunk

Supporter
danks my friend......you sure got that right......over the years I've been very fortunate enough to have only the best medicine available to me and my family....it sure has worked wonders around here!!!!!!

respect
bf

F

FidelC

Beautifull girls bro, I swear Urkel is one of the purtyest plants around. Afkan's looking pretty hot as well, You know the lineage on that one. I'm guessin Afganx????.
What were your thoughts on the Katsu cut compared to the pre98?

revfunk

revfunk

Supporter
Beautifull girls bro, I swear Urkel is one of the purtyest plants around. Afkan's looking pretty hot as well, You know the lineage on that one. I'm guessin Afganx????.
What were your thoughts on the Katsu cut compared to the pre98?

thanks bro.................appreciate it!!!!!

The afkan is NO cross.........................dig it: here is the info on this clone-only......

"Afkansastan has quite a background on her. She is very special. Back in kansas, my friends older brother's friend traveled afghanistan in the late 80's. He collected seeds and brought them back to lawrence kansas and started growing the seeds. He found this particular female and held on to it and shared it with only my friends brother (his friend). Around 2002ish I got the clone being one of 2 people to ever get it. They were weird like that.

She is very weird. She is 100% pure landrace indica. She grows WAY slower than my Katsu Bubba. I have seen her come out looking different so many times it is insane. She can come out so-so your first time with her, she can yield enormously in soil, not so much in coco/hydro. I have no idea why, but un-topped she seems to always show deficiency, but topped for me she stays real nice. She does not stretch much. She can have smells ranging from caramel-apple skunk, to earthy skunk. She finishes in 60-70 days, whatever your preference is. She is a true real deal kush for sure. Her medicinal qualities are superb. She is stoney like The White and has exceptional flavor taboot."

so there ya have it .............. Dank all around!!!!!!!!!!

bf

Top Bottom