Michigan... Strains, pics, and whatever!

• Thread starter heavydutykevork
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
^^^^ I'll be looking for ya at the cup. I'm hoping to catch a sesh with ya. (If your back to smokin) that so cal master u posted looks sick!
Yeah man I'm back to smoking so I'm down to twist one with ya homie. Thanks for the kind words man, I'll try to save some master to burn with ya..... Atleast some triangle and a few other things iv been diggin

Dude IM THERE. Don't be trying to shoulder check me either fucker. ;)
Let's hang out? Bring some of that purple triangle to smoke, and stop teasing me. Shit I'll bring some beans two. I'll bring some nugs two.
Lol.....I don't have any purple tk flowers at the moment. I have some on week 2 or so right now though. When they are finished I'll get some to ya.

heavydutykevork

heavydutykevork

Premium Member
Supporter
What up farm fam i jus crawled out from under a rock and here to dust my skills off and catch up with the best farmers around. Thanks for keeping this thread alive and kicking... what up skunk, raw, sticky, and all the ogs that keep it real from day 1 keep up the hard work.

LittleDabbie

LittleDabbie

Supporter
Sour Bubble !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ( I was under the impression there was none left.. however it seems the caregiver was hording it for a special occasion :D )

Needless to say i picked up a little of it.. and 3 other strains but im lazy and only shot the sour for now.. more pics of the flowers later then the oil. yay!

GEDC0005
GEDC0007

FiveAM

FiveAM

Sour Bubble !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ( I was under the impression there was none left.. however it seems the caregiver was hording it for a special occasion :D )

Needless to say i picked up a little of it.. and 3 other strains but im lazy and only shot the sour for now.. more pics of the flowers later then the oil. yay!

View attachment 421899 View attachment 421900

you're doing it wrong, it goes in tip first..that's what she said

Frostynugman

Frostynugman

In all honestly boomerz smoke is pretty solid. He has skills in the hydro garden. So I give credit where credit is due.

Through this thread there are tons of killer growers. I don't think any one of us MI growers is better then the rest. Kinda looks like we are all doing are part to make a few bucks and get people solid meds while representing our state proudly. Cali and other states especially in the west get a ton of credit for there cannabis game so it's cool to see so many michigan growers killing it out here.

With all that said let's all do are part to keep this thread positive and if anyone has negative to say it should be done via PM. Let's all keep doing our part in putting this state on the map :)

Also if anyone from the farm finds me at the cup this month I'll have some packs of beans on me I'll be giving to my farm homies. Just spreading the love. Hope to see ya'll there!
Im one of em' born and raised in brighton.

LittleDabbie

LittleDabbie

Supporter
Sure hope this choclate chunk is up to everyones standards.... Do forgive me for posting such sub par photos.. No idea what i was thinking.. Promise won't happen again..... ;) Off to run the oil.. Oh btw.. thats the new REAL sugar cherry pepsi.. and yes its fucking awesome :D

GEDC0015
GEDC0016

symbiote420

symbiote420

Is that using the male Stardawg of your friends? The Dude?

Naw but I used a son of the Dude lol, found a nice male in some of the F2s he sent me .....we smoked some of his sisters that day. I'll probably be poppin' more of those soon, my male iso room timer frizzled so my last seed runs have been lackluster in results ...only managed enough pollen to make 15 beans on the SFV, definitely plan on making more of them!

I wish my cam took better macros cause you guys would see the trichs aka mini me Dude imitation some of these have .....very smelling seedlings, I love stinky seedlings!!!

Top Bottom