Michigan... Strains, pics, and whatever!

• Thread starter heavydutykevork
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
symbiote420

symbiote420

Nice care package @Prime C, I tend to smoke a lil bit more than I normally would when I get those types of gifts.... it's like those lil bags be calling me lol.

I finally said F it and got a new a/c yesterday, never ever ever buy one of those portable ones for your grow total waste of your $$$ bros. I went ahead and planted a few Squaredawgs (TK/Stardawg IX x OG Squared) today too, fingers crossed they all pop.... idk who made these but the TriStar is a MoneyMike production and I've heard it's some flame!!!

On another note one of the two Tuna Kush x (SunSour f2) is a male, it started out mutie but has grew out of it... might take a cut from the new growth and veg it to see if he stays nice & proper, I might go on and get a few ladies lined up for him then! The other hasn't shown sex yet but I'm hoping it's a hottie.... they really remind me alot of my old LA Con cut in looks & smells just has a tad sweeter skunk to the nose.... stem rub feels very sticky/greasy.

happylittle

happylittle

another lonely night with the ladies. is one of my favorites ive breed.
she is corleone kush(pre 98 bubba x tahoe) x tahoe og.
1434336788114 629466064

symbiote420

symbiote420

All of the Squaredawgs came up last night. And I got a buddy going to get his card this week that asked me if I'd be his caregiver. We'll have to iron some things out but I sure could use the increase in plant count, it'll help me make more crosses and pop alot more beans to find killer meds!

happylittle

happylittle

Another new hybrid from some old seeds. Well find out if the effects and taste make her a keeper soon. Not the prettiest but shes covered in resin.
Trainwreck x Tahoe Og( i believe)
20150630 203929
Dosent look to pretty from this pic but when you get up close.
20150630 204016

Taste, smoke and labwork to follow in a couple weeks.
-J

ShivaSkunkPunk

ShivaSkunkPunk

I hope the 4th was cool for ya'll and the family, I'm headed north to take my kid to mystic lake today for a summer camp, if time permits, i think i may stay the night and fish a little, all i know is I'll be crossing the bridge for the 1st time and brought a bit to burn with any available farmers. I'd like to hit a dispensary or 2 if any still exist up here, gimme a holla

yooper420

yooper420

Curmudgeonlander
Supporter
My garden at 5 weeks old, all were topped at 4 weeks of age.
1 Garden with LED`s on
2 same
3 Garden, lights off
4 Ghost Train Haze #9 x Ghost Train Haze #9
5 same
6 Strawberry Kush x White Rhino
7 same
8 Forest Fire
9 same

IMG 0581
IMG 0582
IMG 0583
IMG 0584
IMG 0585
IMG 0586
IMG 0587
IMG 0588
IMG 0589
yooper420

yooper420

Curmudgeonlander
Supporter
I hope the 4th was cool for ya'll and the family, I'm headed north to take my kid to mystic lake today for a summer camp, if time permits, i think i may stay the night and fish a little, all i know is I'll be crossing the bridge for the 1st time and brought a bit to burn with any available farmers. I'd like to hit a dispensary or 2 if any still exist up here, gimme a holla

Headin` up in my stompin` grounds huh ? Live 100 miles from the bridge to my driveway. As far as dispensaries go, do not know of any that are still open up here. Would love to burn with ya, but can`t go anywhere right now, other then to town. Good luck fishing.

Top Bottom