Michigan... Strains, pics, and whatever!

• Thread starter heavydutykevork
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Bill Murry

Bill Murry

So i met a new girl and they call her HolyGrail Kush, bout to make some cuts for the Mitten Misfits tonight....
20150731 2218301

ohthatguy8

ohthatguy8

Well I'm moving so I've been taking down flower rooms as they finished. I've known I'll be moving for 2 months. I had an inline fan go out so I just kept the door open so it stayed Cool enough. I tried to remember to shut the door at night so the light leaking from the veg room didn't hurt anything. I wasn't really worried about the little bit of light. I figured it would be like having a moon in the sky and that doesn't bother outdoor plants. Yup I was wrong. My gg4 has some seeds. So far I've found 15 or so. The first one I found I planted and it looks just like gg4. I haven't had a male in the basement in months so I'm guessing these will be fems. I wonder how many people will get them in they're sacks and throw them away?

T

Top Selecta

Hope everyone has enjoyed some summer, looking forward to seeing some farm Fam at the cup.
Ran a few lights of some personal crosses and they should be done in time, these pics from day 42.

TK x Fire OG BX

TK x Fire OG BX

Fire OG x Fire OG BX

Last edited:
ShivaSkunkPunk

ShivaSkunkPunk

@symbiote420 @Top Selecta @germinator Bravo bravo fellas, I know myself @rawman @Funk Monk planned on makin the rounds at least one of the days, it'll be good to see new and old farmers, lets coordinate something grow-migo's, for all who are attending. Peace SSP

lollipopman

lollipopman

So how does the mi cup work? In Cali out of state peeps can get a temp card to go outside where everyone is. Co cup it's rec so everything is open. If you can't go in certain areas without a mi card how can seed company's sell seeds? Is it like everything is open but have a smoking area for card holders

ohthatguy8

ohthatguy8

So how does the mi cup work? In Cali out of state peeps can get a temp card to go outside where everyone is. Co cup it's rec so everything is open. If you can't go in certain areas without a mi card how can seed company's sell seeds? Is it like everything is open but have a smoking area for card holders
Well last year it was like this... The event is at a race track. Inside the race track was the smoking area. Outside had some vendors but seriously I only passed thru on the way to the car. The pre parties seem like they would be worth while

Motarebel

Motarebel

About 90% of vendors including all seed vendors were in the smoking section. All out of state card holders are golden. They did write scripts last year but to only state residents. The pre cup party at Clio Cultivation is free but a card is needed for the medical vendors tent.

symbiote420

symbiote420

@symbiote420 @Top Selecta @germinator Bravo bravo fellas, I know myself @rawman @Funk Monk planned on makin the rounds at least one of the days, it'll be good to see new and old farmers, lets coordinate something grow-migo's, for all who are attending. Peace SSP

I'm game bro I'll hit you guys up! Got some Yeti f3, Pulp Fiction, and my keeper Spirit Bomb pheno..... I'll be pulling my SFV x (Star Dawg F2) any day now, it'll be a lil fresh but I'm going to bring some of it too! I might only be able to make it up there one day so it'll probably be Saturday.

yooper420

yooper420

Curmudgeonlander
Supporter
Getting` antsy as hell to get going. Went last summer and had a stoned to the bone blast. From the area, so know a little bit about it. See ya`ll at the Cup or at Clio Cultivation.

Top Bottom