Michigan... Strains, pics, and whatever!

• Thread starter heavydutykevork
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
yooper420

yooper420

Curmudgeonlander
Supporter
Michigan is a reciprocal state, in other words, if you have a card from another state it will be honored in Michigan, if your home state does likewise. There is a Cannabis Cup for Michigan thread under the Michigan section. Might be a good idea to coordinate a get together in that thread. Any other joiners or ideas ?

lollipopman

lollipopman

Anybody got info on growing in mount Clemons? Friendly or stay far away!

rawman

rawman

If anyone wants any reversed sour dub seeds at the cup I'll be there with the following

Sour dub x:
Legend OG
Triangle kush
Motor breathe
Durban poison
White s1
Colorado flo
Trifi
Face off OG
Fire OG
Pure Kush
Chemdog D

Also have white:
Star dog
Sfv
Colorado flo
Colorado Durban
Pure kush x triangle kush
Pure kush
Chemdog 91

And a few others from each im forgetting to type

Just pm and prior if for sure otherwise I'll be hanging around that day at the rare dankness booth hanging with friends.

Bill Murry

Bill Murry

RP og#18 1-3 @Divine genetic GSC S1 #4&5 @BOG seeds Sour Boggle Keeper #6 @GreenPointSeeds P.S. Uncirculated Afgani XStarDawg#7 The matrix 8
20150821 082533
20150821 082541
20150821 082555
20150821 082621
20150821 082650
20150821 082839
20150821 082939
20150821 083012

dirtyglovedank

dirtyglovedank

Unnamed
grape faygo
View attachment 527243 I've got some top dawg gear to play with now. Thanks to the homie @Frostynugman. His shatter is second to none! Terps on terps on terps!!!!
nice beans brother ! i just got some topdawg onycd (91 skunk va x tres dawg ) and sour sister . the onycd are popped already got 4 that came up out of 4 .
i brought that death star and Chemdog's Sister back up to the cup on sunday couldnt find ya bro .. i think u were in the vip .. i got some sour herijauna from mota and limited white x afghani from ograskal cant wait to run them !!!!!
we should get together at the next motarebel party or whenever for sure my dude !! got some 91 chem and double under dawg that makes your nose tingle/burn you need 2 try .

Last edited:
symbiote420

symbiote420

You boys making me proud keeping this thread going. 80% of everything I'm running I made.....it's been a while since I've dropped a photo bomb!

SFV OG x (Star Dawg F2)..... running the EJ line with this and my Ghash, if I use the bottled nutes again it'll turn out a lot better with a few tweaks. In all my years of growing imvho no other "organic" bottled nutrient matches the results of EJ in yields, flavor, bag appeal, or potency!

ndnguy's '88 G13 x Hash Plant

Yeti F3 (42 days)..... Top dressing organics, it's a lil N def so I gave her a bit of fish + kelp + molasses the nite I took this pic and she's back on point already!

Tuna Kush x (SunSour F2)..... too bad this girl popped a bunch of sacs :( shoulda tossed it but I choose to pluck.

Spirit Bomb

symbiote420

symbiote420

And you gotta support your bros too so I scooped up a pack of @cannarado's White Valley OG from the homie @rawman.... soaking a couple of those and my Purple Pain Killer x Star Dawg F1 / Alien Kush F3 today! Hopefully he'll have more Miley Cyrus and Raw Kush again..... if so I want 1st dibbs lol

Me and my girl loved that Triangle bro!!

Prime C

Prime C

Defender of Dank
Supporter
View attachment 531663 grape faygo

nice beans brother ! i just got some topdawg onycd (91 skunk va x tres dawg ) and sour sister . the onycd are popped already got 4 that came up out of 4 .
i brought that death star and Chemdog's Sister back up to the cup on sunday couldnt find ya bro .. i think u were in the vip .. i got some sour herijauna from mota and limited white x afghani from ograskal cant wait to run them !!!!!
we should get together at the next motarebel party or whenever for sure my dude !! got some 91 chem and double under dawg that makes your nose tingle/burn you need 2 try .

That Grape Fuego was awesome bro!

ohthatguy8

ohthatguy8

View attachment 531663 grape faygo

Yooo. I wasn't at the cup long on Sunday. I had some car troubles then just after I got there my wife needed my help. Not sure what you've got up the rest of this week but hit me up. I start back to work on Tuesday.

yooper420

yooper420

Curmudgeonlander
Supporter
Missed meeting some of the peeps that I hoped too. Damn dabs anyway, had a great glow going on. Saturday was lost as my 2 running buds got me dabbed up and toasted. Sunday I told `em I was gonna walk and talk first, then dab. After half a slab of ribs for lunch a dab just seemed in order and they twisted my arm too. But we sure had a great time. Already makin` plans for next summer. Clio Cannabis Cup #3, here we come.

rawman

rawman

And you gotta support your bros too so I scooped up a pack of @cannarado's White Valley OG from the homie @rawman.... soaking a couple of those and my Purple Pain Killer x Star Dawg F1 / Alien Kush F3 today! Hopefully he'll have more Miley Cyrus and Raw Kush again..... if so I want 1st dibbs lol

Me and my girl loved that Triangle bro!!
His generosity is unmatched makes u happy yo buy some like we said! Deff tryn getcha w.e u want sym. Thanks for comin out last week. :)

yooper420

yooper420

Curmudgeonlander
Supporter
rawman,
Talked with your bud at the Rare Dankness booth on Sunday, said you had car trouble. Really was looking forward to talking with ya and getting info on your seeds. Last summer I bought some Ghost Train Haze #9 from him and had to tell him how good my grow turned out. Got some GTH about 4 weeks into flower as we speak. Peace and great growin`.

yooper420

yooper420

Curmudgeonlander
Supporter
I'm finally here in the mitten, need a license electrician to change out my breaker box to a 200amp anyone know some body around mnt Clemens

Not around Mt. Clemons. If you was in da UP, at least near me, I could hook ya up.

Latest posts

Top Bottom