Mini me clone idea

• Thread starter dire wolf
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

Oh nvm I think I did. It was poker night last night I woke this morning with a lighter wallet and a pounding (never drinking again) headache so I'm a little slow today
if ur girl didn't find pissahol jeans, soaking in the washer, so to speak and u don't have to google, "how to clean piss from leather"... hold your head high, my friend. chin up... coulda been worse. i don't remember how i got into my car, or whether not having any part of that last hundred in my wallet, is a problem. i remember challenging a man to shots and that g might have mentioned something about starting the washer, next time. trust me... u do not want this... she'd have just bitched about not using 5 gallons of detergent and something else about blablabla white tshirt, with blue jeans. i wasn't going to give her the satisfaction so i just left em, near as i can recall. i remember seeing dirt, comin home... so that's probably a plus. but i didn't check for desert ditch acne, either so... could've gone either way. guess i should check the grill for hair, before g washes it, again.

SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

personally, i think Larry the roofer would've been proud and i was under the impression, yellows, got washed, together.

however, that being said, i wouldn't tell mrs aquaman about it, if it still burns, when u urinate. just tell her u have a headache and b seen taking midol, to prove yourself.

SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

ewe... i had a bad dream... swear i woke up from fat man ate too much, nap....after dreaming about slapping diesel with some chubby weiner. and then, my other bytch, walks up on all fours... shy about the camera, too... but look how satisfied she looks, or guilty... for being yet another place holder in my bed. bytch better keep it warm!. I'm more than a little disturbed, about dreaming of a dood. leaves a bad taste in my mouth, so to speak.

smug, little midget dog!

20200531 185344
20200531 185312
dire wolf

dire wolf

ewe... i had a bad dream... swear i woke up from fat man ate too much, nap....after dreaming about slapping diesel with some chubby weiner. and then, my other bytch, walks up on all fours... shy about the camera, too... but look how satisfied she looks, or guilty... for being yet another place holder in my bed. bytch better keep it warm!. I'm more than a little disturbed, about dreaming of a dood. leaves a bad taste in my mouth, so to speak.

smug, little midget dog!
Yo man watch out for that furry weiner , i can see it in his eyes , as soon as you falll asleep.....shes goin after your weiner , and that breed can do it , one eye open...SC

Last edited:
dire wolf

dire wolf

smug, little midget dog!
Ohhh shes " mini" now i get it

SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

the hell were u doing up, so late? stealing a flatscreen; rioting? go back to bed. coffee may not b enough, today.
hey... oh, nm... i was going to say, shouldn't u have some harvest pics about now... but then it occurred, u cheat so u go yr round. soab...
it's a kun...spiracy! u guys r trying to make me spend money, to learn the ways of the organic force so i don't have to run to my adopted daddies, every time some fascist, tempts fate, in triage, with promix. y do i feel like nobody is reading the first half of the bag?

somebody better tell me how to deal with frost because it ain't in any book I've ever owned! and i can't look at funky's girl, again!

Top Bottom