Mini me clone idea

• Thread starter dire wolf
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

is there marijuana somewhere in that beautiful sea of imaginary?
i have you at 32degrees of latitude by 67min and 129seconds longitude

how do you feel about gay? need a life partner?
nm... i know how i feel about west nile, dengue, malaria and i prefer bot fly head. if i want a blood sucker, I'll make a socal run.
gorgeous, man... absolutely stunning.

dire wolf

dire wolf

this hurts my avgs to grow the tails so long. you're going to beer mugs n dirt, right? i can't get away with this, in the plugs, with shakes, like a Parkinson's, palsy gurl.
this hurts my avgs to grow the tails so long. you're going to beer mugs n dirt, right? i can't get away with this, in the plugs, with shakes, like a Parkinson's, palsy gurl.
hey spare , usually I go straight to a small Dixie and just bury em half inch , I really don't like the tails searching thru paper towels , and I've seen a lot of newbie screw ups with that method , these guys and girls were put on paper so I could observe germination by the hours , 24 hour check , six more hours check , I think it was around 34 hours , just want to observe vigor traits from these babies ......
Normally I will soak em and drop em in some dirt at first tail peeking out ..... Maybe 1/8 inch and I drop em sideways cover em up with a pinch , cover with Saran and rubberband, and a day later good to go...

DreamsOfDiesel

DreamsOfDiesel

hey spare , usually I go straight to a small Dixie and just bury em half inch , I really don't like the tails searching thru paper towels , and I've seen a lot of newbie screw ups with that method , these guys and girls were put on paper so I could observe germination by the hours , 24 hour check , six more hours check , I think it was around 34 hours , just want to observe vigor traits from these babies ......
Normally I will soak em and drop em in some dirt at first tail peeking out ..... Maybe 1/8 inch and I drop em sideways cover em up with a pinch , cover with Saran and rubberband, and a day later good to go...
Coffee filters

dire wolf

dire wolf

she's a ready and a-waitin! kill her! kill her, now! i want to eat her, smoke her, grow her! is that in sunlight, or indo, for this pic? u should submit this one and the ocean forest one, to a magazine.
Thanks , yea this girl came up pretty , actually amazed me , no photo shop here ,she's outdoors , when I take a pic on my phone and get home to post pic , I take the tablet and take the pic off the first phone pic , some of my photos you will see some weird color hues vibrate thru , like in my outdoor pics , some are straight off my tablet , much cleaner others are pics off my phone then copy again with a pic of a pic . When I do that second pic there can be a weird blurple background hue so it's deceiving......
But with the bright sun or flash , not sure at that moment , that's the color of my bud , I can't post and attach threads to the moderators , I'm seriously tech lame , I can barely spell photoshop no less do it........
I used to doubt every magazine bud pics , claiming photoshop bullshit , now I'm re thinking , in the right light some buds are just stunning.....

I work with my younger buddy , I told him we need to re create the amazing blueberry and bubblegum I remember from the eighties , he felt the blue color was an important part of the classic , the history ., I explained to him not so much the color but the flavor and aroma , well he kept pushing blue and , now I got a few beautiful blue / violet plants but not on target just yet for flavor and high . But pretty damn close.......

Last edited:
dire wolf

dire wolf

she's a ready and a-waitin! kill her! kill her, now! i want to eat her, smoke her, grow her! is that in sunlight, or indo, for this pic? u should submit this one and the ocean forest one, to a magazine.
Yea I'm gonna do a little tropic book of photos soon , my wife is getting jealous ,we might have to meet and have a rum punch together at sunset ......but not in a gay way 😜
Bring the wiener dog....

dire wolf

dire wolf

is there marijuana somewhere in that beautiful sea of imaginary?
i have you at 32degrees of latitude by 67min and 129seconds longitude

how do you feel about gay? need a life partner?
nm... i know how i feel about west nile, dengue, malaria and i prefer bot fly head. if i want a blood sucker, I'll make a socal run.
gorgeous, man... absolutely stunning.
I already had the dengue , it kicks. Coved 19 ass , you don't want any part of that shit ........

dire wolf

dire wolf

i need them cactus's here by my pond...like to see the look on the deer's face when he takes a bite outta that ....nice pick with the ocean in the background
Hey fou , yea that cactus gets me every time , what you don't see is the ground growing holly plant
You want security , this freaking plant grows like Christmas holly , except if it touches you , you immediately go into a rash that quickly blisters then the oil spreads more and more toxic oil all over your body you can end up in the hospital real fast , if there is one nearby , , it's like barbed wire growing all over the place , shit can kill you , no joke .....
Makes the cactus look like a nice soft pillow .......

SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

ur method is definitely faster than my shot glasses. usually 3 days to tails, that long.
this go, one strain, a chem descendant, all of em were essentially an anomaly to me. as u say... went pretty fast; maybe day.5 & that long. definitely, by second day. and those have surpassed the other 2 same day strains- all the chem ones, by about triple the growth. u can tell- they're gonna b beasts.
yeah, i love the seedling ease and advantage of dirt. just set em n forget em; not even stress, "laces out (ace Ventura)/pointy/tail down....
i guess i took em out of the seedling tray, too early. i put em in the cloner so i let em harden a bit, without having to breast feed em, twice a day and i guess i drown the plugs, entirely, this time cause they shot up, sideways n allways- and all I've seen, so far, is tap roots. maybe I'm used to seeing clones, all everywhered out, but I'm staring at em goin, "whhhaaat the fuuuuck?", and ended up changing my statement to, "fuck it"..., burying em, deep. so the first three are gonna take, just fine. i get back from vegas and Tommy's chili- i didn't even know, finally spread from socal... and I've got an hour of lights on, still..., "saaaweeeet!". so i go to plug 3 more... naturally, the ph adjusted to 7.0, long after this morning... so i gotta dick with that... try not to kill another thousand seedlings and put in the 3... still crossing my fingers over the first 3 that were fine... but it was 6.2, when i left... 5min pump cycles, my ass!
so i figure- i can sneak in a cigarette and do another 6....
30min and lights out, later... I'm thinkin, "shit... did i space 30min, in the tent, or smoking a cigarette?"... and i fucking loathe, when they don't get an opportunity to settle with the lights, pullen em up! this is my life!

now, let's talk about vegas.

am i mistaken in thinking it's a recreational state? dood... we drove side streets back, from like st George, north Vegas, to Henderson... N O T ONE, single, green cross and i mean like Larry the roofer got us lost, making a uturn, at lake mead so it ain't like we didn't take the scenic route and we were deep in the hood. i got 2 new bullet holes, to prove it. u should see my lung! i could smell dope. the cops were packin automatic rifles. I'm certain i saw at least 3 dealers and 27... possibly 28 hookers, depending on whether, "well, i work, tomorrow night", counts... not one place, where i could check out seeds. is it just me?!! Larry the roofer got his fucking thrifty's ice cream. but no pot shop, for me!
i would have given anything to have passed a leatherby's, in Nevada, after he got his fucking hot fudge Sunday! he's bitching, the entire way... i have kick ass a/c, in the ghetto sled and it's like 5000, humid degrees out, satan passes us in a jacuzzi hummer, with naked chix, laughing and all he can say is, "they probably won't have black cherry"... and he not once, rolls up the window and cigar smoke, is blinding me!... so now, i have to use the god dam phone and u know this freaks me out and yes... they have black cherry... so he comes back out, balls deep, slurping out some random, profanities and i say cause I'm surch a nice guy
-sc
did u finally get your black cherry

and he has the audacity to fucking say to me... we're talking- lake mead and 500 uturns, later... because he figures if the navigation system is a woman and he disagrees with the lying whore, that he can actually argue with and curse her, as if sweet talking her, is going to get her to change her mind...
realize, he took her very personally...

-larry the roofer
no... it's a hot fudge Sunday and they barely put any hot fudge on it...

we have gone round and round about how to properly order hot fudge, "4 add shots, please"...

i mean come on! this man would bitch, if u hanged em with a NEW rope!

Last edited:
SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

Thanks , yea this girl came up pretty , actually amazed me , no photo shop here ,she's outdoors , when I take a pic on my phone and get home to post pic , I take the tablet and take the pic off the first phone pic , some of my photos you will see some weird color hues vibrate thru , like in my outdoor pics , some are straight off my tablet , much cleaner others are pics off my phone then copy again with a pic of a pic . When I do that second pic there can be a weird blurple background hue so it's deceiving......
But with the bright sun or flash , not sure at that moment , that's the color of my bud , I can't post and attach threads to the moderators , I'm seriously tech lame , I can barely spell photoshop no less do it........
I used to doubt every magazine bud pics , claiming photoshop bullshit , now I'm re thinking , in the right light some buds are just stunning.....

I work with my younger buddy , I told him we need to re create the amazing blueberry and bubblegum I remember from the eighties , he felt the blue color was an important part of the classic , the history ., I explained to him not so much the color but the flavor and aroma , well he kept pushing blue and , now I got a few beautiful blue / violet plants but not on target just yet for flavor and high . But pretty damn close.......
I'd love to grow it, just to see those colors, in person- not to mention, "MINE... MY PRECIOUS!".
i was hopin to pick up cbg, amnesia and maybe just something, unusual/intriguing.
i was reminded, "laughlin...", but the growers of the area, suck and Laughlin, is overpriced. don't even know whether they carry seeds. I'll check it out. the blueberry, I've killed, in soil, in veg... 😁... naturally..., but never heard of bubble gum. sounds awesome! it's gonna break your heart, to choppy choppy her, i bet. just close your eyes and let Gilligan do it.
can't u fold it in ur loincloth, like braveheart, or something!? have a heart, man! and... let us know... how she smokes!

dire wolf

dire wolf

• I'd love to grow it, just to see those colors, in person- not to mention, "MINE... MY PRECIOUS!".
    i was hopin to pick up cbg, amnesia and maybe just something, unusual/intriguing.
    i was reminded, "laughlin...", but the growers of the area, suck and Laughlin, is overpriced. don't even know whether they carry seeds. I'll check it out. the blueberry, I've killed, in soil, in veg... 😁... naturally..., but never heard of bubble gum. sounds awesome! it's gonna break your heart, to choppy choppy her, i bet. just close your eyes and let Gilligan do it.
    can't u fold it in ur loincloth, like braveheart, or something!? have a heart, man! and... let us know... how she smokes!
    Hey Spare , you're the second person on this forum who told me they never heard of bubblegum , I got a serious problem with that.........
  • Turn on your research machine before I flip out , I'm not talking to you or the other guy till I see your report card ......
  • BUBBLEGUM ....... I want a full report with an essay as to how it relates to your grow or you're in big trouble !!!!!

SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

ok, first off... it ain't my fault. pot was never an ISSUE for me and the money grubbing whore, made me promise to stop smoking pot, that year; no lie.

secondly, I've been hacking up similar shit, since high school, from smoking.

lastly... the myrcene figures- mimed, i believe it is... has a thing for it. he may get a lil jealous, if he sees that.

also noticed... ya picked an easy one, eh? lmao... jk.

Screenshot 20200602 192212 Chrome
Screenshot 20200602 192115 Chrome
Screenshot 20200602 192154 Chrome
MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

• Hey Spare , you're the second person on this forum who told me they never heard of bubblegum , I got a serious problem with that.........
  • Turn on your research machine before I flip out , I'm not talking to you or the other guy till I see your report card ......
  • BUBBLEGUM ....... I want a full report with an essay as to how it relates to your grow or you're in big trouble !!!!!

I have never grown or smoked any bubble anything.

Please dont hate me. :-(

Top Bottom