MMA "smack talk"

• Thread starter wonka
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
wonka

wonka

nobody is interested in mir/lesner 3 except for mir... mir has a huge man crush on lesner.. hopefully carwin just does away with mir.. there are other guys that should get a shot before him.. cain did look good but against minotar who is at the end of his fighting days to say the least... his brother is another story..

Venom818

Venom818

I wanna see him against Mir before I decide how legit he really is.That will be a very good fight.Nog's time has come and gone it looked to me he was there for only a payday.

Idk bro nog look really good his last fight.Lets not forget how much cane improves with each fight i believe he has knocked out 7 out of his 8 opponents cane has his sh*t on:lock:

wonka

wonka

ya against randy who is a small heavyweight with really no knock out power... nog has taken way to many hits to the head and left his best days in pride.. cane has been improving and does belong in the upper tear.. if he would have done that against carwin, del santos or mir,, would have been much more impressive and wow..

B

billybadazz

Let me just go on record saying Brock Lesner is a fag and will get knocked the fuck out by Cane Velasquez, and for that matter Shane Carwin is a better fighter than Brock (anyday) and I would put my $$ on him and I think Cane will beat the shit outta shane no prob. Brock is over hyped bullshit in my opinion. No doubt he has a ton of strength but has little skill and it will all come crashing down soon enough(Mir looked like dogshit in his loss to him). Brock should stick to tights and wwf acting gigs. maybe bud light didn't sponsor you cuz they don't want to be represented by morons??? As you can tell I hate this tool and what he represents to the sport. I don't want to see some pompous tool rant away on how He thinks he's the greatest thing since sliced bread....just fight and shut the fuck up this ain't oprah bitch we don't care about your problems.

wonka

wonka

brock fighting cain and carwin will be both good fights... mir not so much... well maybe now he has been taking something and bulked up.. the great thing for any of them is they will get a lesner that has only been able to train fully 3-4 months for the last year from being all gutted up and more than likely have some ring rust.. so there is a chance they could pull it off.. but in the end lesner will serve up all three and then u can find someone elses coat tails BBA to ride untill there hopes and dreams are crushed.... w.wonka

wonka

wonka

wanted to post mir's interview with mark madden but couldnt get it up... mir saying he hopes lesner has the first death in the oct due to injuries recieved from fighting.. now thats a class act and great for the sport.. so much white was out ragged and made him say sorry for his comments and no longer talk about lesner... looks like mir will have to find another way to deal with his man crush..

LordDankinstien

LordDankinstien

if someone can take lesnar deep into the rounds and if lesnars isnt on top pounding away the whole time I think that he has some much muscle that he will gas out leaving himself open and end up losing.

G

greenthumbbumb

I dont like Lesnar either but he is no hype, he has proved that by embarrassing 2 of the former belt holders, recent belt holders, frank mir looked like shit because he was dominated, he never stood a chance. Lesnar is very athletic for his size, remember he was a real wrestler before he did the fake shit. What it will take to beat him is 1 big punch, his chin hasn't been tested yet, but trying to get that punch while a guy twice as strong as you is all over you isnt easy.

G

greenthumbbumb

wanted to post mir's interview with mark madden but couldnt get it up... mir saying he hopes lesner has the first death in the oct due to injuries recieved from fighting.. now thats a class act and great for the sport.. so much white was out ragged and made him say sorry for his comments and no longer talk about lesner... looks like mir will have to find another way to deal with his man crush..

Doesnt surprise me, Mir has always talked a lot of shit, but most of the time its about breaking something on a fighter, not them dieing.

H

HazemannHĂĄ

I’m gonna murder him,” Lesnar says. “I count the days and the nights before I get to do that.

Lesnar before Lesnar vs Mir II

T

TIME2UNITE

Nog could of beat Cane easily if he would of tried to take the fight to the ground, Nog is the best ground fighter ever IMO, no one transistions into submission after submission like him, I have no clue why he decided to turn it into a fist fight he doesn't have anything for knockout power.

Mir is a doushe, he thinks he's the greatest and gets worked. Lesnar pounded his face in both of their fights only Mir got lucky to roll into fetal position like a woman and grab an ankle and twist for his life.

No one has seen how Lesnar reacts deep into the rounds or if he starts getting worked and tired because no one has been able to do it.

LordDankinstien

LordDankinstien

lol ask heath herring about not taking it deep the rounds he got pounded on for three rounds straight by lesnar.

G

greenthumbbumb

Nog could of beat Cane easily if he would of tried to take the fight to the ground, Nog is the best ground fighter ever IMO, no one transistions into submission after submission like him, I have no clue why he decided to turn it into a fist fight he doesn't have anything for knockout power.

Mir is a doushe, he thinks he's the greatest and gets worked. Lesnar pounded his face in both of their fights only Mir got lucky to roll into fetal position like a woman and grab an ankle and twist for his life.

No one has seen how Lesnar reacts deep into the rounds or if he starts getting worked and tired because no one has been able to do it.

Thats called BJJ not lucky, its what he is out there to do.
And Herring got embarrassed for 3 rounds, but he is one of the worst fighters i have seen, his most impressive fight was knocking the guy out when he kissed him.:nod

T

TIME2UNITE

Call it what you want but I'll call it lucky. That isn't BJJ any little kid on the play ground can grab an ankle and twist into fetal because your getting your face pounded in.

5tickynubz

Florian vs Gomi should be interesting. Although gomi hasn't really been relevent since the the loss to Diaz, a win over kenflo could put him back in the picture.

LordDankinstien

LordDankinstien

Call it what you want but I'll call it lucky. That isn't BJJ any little kid on the play ground can grab an ankle and twist into fetal because your getting your face pounded in.

its acutally harder than you might think the foot and ankle need to be faced the right direction that can be hard to do when leg your grabbing is bigger that most people!!! Dont get me wrong ima lesnar fan he is a beaste that will be a hard person to beat but I just like to keep things a tad bit real.

T

TIME2UNITE

It isn't that hard to twist someones ankle that isn't ready for it and has zero experience stopping it or getting out of it.

G

greenthumbbumb

No that BJJ, its not called an ankle twist, there is technique behind it, its like saying and kid on the play ground can land a lucky punch, so all punches are luck. Sorry unless they are teaching bjj in elementary i dont see it.

Latest posts

Top Bottom