Motiv's Continued Madness Grow Log

• Thread starter motiv303
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
We Solidarity

We Solidarity

Count Motiv's typo contest, holy shit. My bad.

you need to go smoke :cigar:

but f'real though...hope that PM doesn't fuck shit up. IME if your intake is coming from the outside, the cold air is making that side of the room a humidity magnet. Every time I've seen PM out here it's been in setups like that. Fixable by blowing the intake up over the lights into circulating air

motiv303

motiv303

Amputating Fakeness
Supporter
you need to go smoke :cigar:

but f'real though...hope that PM doesn't fuck shit up. IME if your intake is coming from the outside, the cold air is making that side of the room a humidity magnet. Every time I've seen PM out here it's been in setups like that. Fixable by blowing the intake up over the lights into circulating air
Yup yup. And tge air is directed at ceiling, but no duct carrying it out across the room. Internal intake ( from interior of house) is directly opposite of it and on level trajectory so the paths of cold wet air/warmer dry air are prob crashing midroom and offsetting shit. Nothing new just part of this one man circus. Thanks for the input bro, i need to do some serious upgrades just $$$/time ya know?

delae632

delae632

IG @delae_632
Supporter
Things are looking killer homie. Sorry to hear about the pm but at least you scored some Obs gear.;)

I hope all is well out your way. Tell your ol' lady we said what up.

motiv303

motiv303

Amputating Fakeness
Supporter
Things are looking killer homie. Sorry to hear about the pm but at least you scored some Obs gear.;)

I hope all is well out your way. Tell your ol' lady we said what up.
Eh, just another hiccup bro, you know theyre always present. Much more props & higher hopes to you on your new "Breeding" project.
I wish you & the Mrs could venture out bro, its been too long. #RESPECT my friend! ;)
M

sticky icky

sticky icky

Hellz yeah ... Gritty's stardog is a fuckin stink monster !!! She yields pretty damn good 2 ... Deff needs some good stem support towards the end I've noticed the stardogs get a tad floppy ... but she's deff well worth it !!! My peeps love it out here ... Hope you find some killers in the Ob's gear bro ... Nice pick up .. Rock it out !!!

delae632

delae632

IG @delae_632
Supporter
Thanks man!

My brother just bought a pad over near you so I'd like to get out there soon and check it out. I'll probably wait 'til spring so I can get some climbing in but I'll keep ya posted.

motiv303

motiv303

Amputating Fakeness
Supporter
Thanks man!

My brother just bought a pad over near you so I'd like to get out there soon and check it out. I'll probably wait 'til spring so I can get some climbing in but I'll keep ya posted.
Do so bro, it'd be killer to see ya again. Jus sayin, i like climbin shit too....

true grit

true grit

Ya bro Sticky is spot on with stem support late on the star. Shes a floppy gal once the weights there. Im tempted to run some un topped and see how big the dominant cola could get, and less support needed for side branches.

Got my Obs gear started, stoked to see what you find in those. Gonna be the fruit salad run y0

motiv303

motiv303

Amputating Fakeness
Supporter
Hellz yeah ... Gritty's stardog is a fuckin stink monster !!! She yields pretty damn good 2 ... Deff needs some good stem support towards the end I've noticed the stardogs get a tad floppy ... but she's deff well worth it !!! My peeps love it out here ... Hope you find some killers in the Ob's gear bro ... Nice pick up .. Rock it out !!!
Yeah dude ive been itchin to try out Gritdawg fir a while. Ive found some great Stardawgs myself, but Grit's has a great rep so its nice to finally get her in house. Thanks for the info on support too, ill be sure to prop her up. Hope all is good with ya bro, thanks for poppin in :)
Motiv
Ya bro Sticky is spot on with stem support late on the star. Shes a floppy gal once the weights there. Im tempted to run some un topped and see how big the dominant cola could get, and less support needed for side branches.

Got my Obs gear started, stoked to see what you find in those. Gonna be the fruit salad run y0
Haha, you know me bro, i love a good mix of flavors so im down for the fruit salad run. Gonna pop mine today so IT's ON homie. Def looking forward to Gritdawg as well, her reputation preceeds her for sure. Good lookin out Gritty. Hope that lil present i dropped ya turns out well for ya too, anxious to see it myself. Rap to ya soon bro, ill let ya know whats on the menu for gameday ;)
later doggie!
M

motiv303

motiv303

Amputating Fakeness
Supporter
Aaaaaaand it's ON. Poppin some beans. 6 of each:
707 Headband x Pre 98 Bubba Kush (by Cannarado w/ my headband)
Ortega Indica x Triangle Kush (by Cannarado)
Orange Apple (Obsoul33t)
Orange Apricot (Obsoul33t)
Chemdog #4 x GSC Forum Cut (by the homies Homie)
ECSD x GSC Forum Cut (by the homies Homie)

Im extatic about these. Wish me luck. Its on and Crackin!
IMG 20140201 110645

Motiv

Gamrstwin36

Gamrstwin36

Aaaaaaand it's ON. Poppin some beans. 6 of each:
707 Headband x Pre 98 Bubba Kush (by Cannarado w/ my headband)
Ortega Indica x Triangle Kush (by Cannarado)
Orange Apple (Obsoul33t)
Orange Apricot (Obsoul33t)
Chemdog #4 x GSC Forum Cut (by the homies Homie)
ECSD x GSC Forum Cut (by the homies Homie)

Im extatic about these. Wish me luck. Its on and Crackin!
View attachment 374434
Motiv

Oooh Weee! Sounds like DANK to Me motiv!!!

true grit

true grit

Gonna be some fuego this round y0!!

nice score on the genetics:) the orange juice bud male really shines through in all of the crosses. the orange apricot throws off some great flavors and smells:)

Have any pix? Only seen a few pix of orange legends and orange cooks. Would love to see what everything else is throwing.

Top Bottom