My Flowering Stage is Stalled :(

• Thread starter LaVirtue
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Cashmeh

Cashmeh

Yeah I wouldn't give up. Just hack em down to like 8 nodes or so and get some breathing room.

Can prob get a massive amount of clones and root em then flip those also and get 2 full harvests in about 3 weeks of eachother.

SoG ftw
Get that level out, 3ft from light, cut it all, nothing above. Lower light one foot, defoliate top, defoliate all lower nodes. Then root root everything they cut off lol. . perfect. . I mean thats what I would do if I were them. I think their plants can handle it, doesnt seem to be no other issues.

Think they would root and stay flowering on a 12/12? Was curious as the re-veg risk since there its budding already.

Mrb53

Mrb53

Something is just NOT RIGHT HERE. Good light or bad, good nutes or bad, at 12/12 they have to flower after 10-14 days...laws of mother nature. There has to be a light leak...a piece of equipment, a breaker light...something messing up the total dark schedule. You cannot un-program thousands of years of genetics to remove bloom from a winter cycle

skinnypuppy

skinnypuppy

There are really only 2 requirements that are going to delay, stop, hinder, your plants from flowering. Light and genetics. Heat, bad watering/feeding practices and a multitude of other inputs will affect it, however light and genetics are the driving force. Start there

Ponky

Ponky

Timer lights are notorious for light pollution. Tape the light source completely.
Some also leak like 10 volts.. just enough to possibly make your LEDs make light in a spectrum you can't see. That keeps the plants awake. Again we are talking rare occurrence. But a crappy timer it could be. Need a multimeter to test.

growsince79

growsince79

There are really only 2 requirements that are going to delay, stop, hinder, your plants from flowering. Light and genetics. Heat, bad watering/feeding practices and a multitude of other inputs will affect it, however light and genetics are the driving force. Start there
Weed will flower and make potent bud in horrible conditions. If it's not light its genetic.

Ponky

Ponky

Oddly enough I just asked my electrician and he said no. Low voltage leak won't cause any sort of invisible spectrum unless you have invisible spectrum LED on the board itself. Stumped.

LaVirtue

LaVirtue

Oddly enough I just asked my electrician and he said no. Low voltage leak won't cause any sort of invisible spectrum unless you have invisible spectrum LED on the board itself. Stumped.
I bought the timer recently at Home Depot. It has room for 16 programs. My boyfriend set the program up. I had him reset it the other day after advice from this forum. I hate those freaking timers so much! I have to believe that it’s set correctly now. It’s possible that it was messed up before he reset it.

we decided to wait 2 more weeks. If things haven’t changed in 2 weeks, we will ditch this grow and start over.

Mrb53

Mrb53

I bought the timer recently at Home Depot. It has room for 16 programs. My boyfriend set the program up. I had him reset it the other day after advice from this forum. I hate those freaking timers so much! I have to believe that it’s set correctly now. It’s possible that it was messed up before he reset it.

we decided to wait 2 more weeks. If things haven’t changed in 2 weeks, we will ditch this grow and start over.
NO, you cannot ditch this!. You have no idea how many of us are stumped and awaiting WHAT the problem is. I have been growing since the 1960's and have NEVER come across a strain that did NOT flower on a 12/12 schedule and I have grown hundreds of different genus
Some of us are anal and need to find the answer to this. I would even go as far as telling you to get a new timer, one that is easier to program.
As a side note...even when there was light contamination (and I have had my fair share of timers, malfunctioning lights), plants will still bud if thee is more than 11 hrs of darkness....When there were issues, you usually wound up with hermies or deformities...you can see when a plant goes in and out of veg mode and yours are nowhere near it

Top Bottom