My Flowering Stage is Stalled :(

• Thread starter LaVirtue
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Mrb53

Mrb53

I pruned them a lot. The stems are really big and look healthy to me. The new leaves look a little yellowish to me. Any ideas on whether I should add nutrients?
I still do not really see any singns, true signs of sex. THis means they are still vegging so you need to feed the N (nitrogen) for green growth. The nutes should be veg stage nutes, not flower or bloom...those come later

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

I think the new light green growth is possibly just too much light.

Something g isn't right with the light cycle. I can't even make out a preflower. Although the pics aren't the best for finding any.

I'll just drop my $0.02 and you may want a friend on it... bit ime trying to deal with plants that big that are going to stretch is going to be a nightmare and I dare say a tad out of your experience level.... thats not to say you can't be successful but....

Imo hack them ladies down to 6 or 8 nodes and I think you will save yourself a lot of frustration, grief and work.

I agree with @Mrb53 That I cannot see any preflowers or that the plant is in flower. So that's my $0.02 and your welcome to a limited time offer of a refund.

Fine print says the refund expires tomorrow 😉 so it's basically a choice you have to live with if you go this route bit I feel it will give ya a lot more breathing room and some time to get your stuff in order.

LaVirtue

LaVirtue

335AE406 2F28 405C 87B8 3E083F718B62

C5A0A3A3 998C 4CC6 AF87 F65DD31F50B6
51512552 A379 40FA 91A4 CB391326A1C7
Aqua Man

Aqua Man

how about a few pictures of the nodes?
Lol bro... how stupid do I feel right now? Let's just say I will not be competing on the next or any future episodes of smarter than a 5th grader....

LaVirtue

LaVirtue

In my limited experience, it seems that that are at the end of the stretch

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
well if it’s a sativa that’s origins are close to the equator than you’ll probably have to make the hours 14 dark 10 light.. could take up to 14 weeks to finish and preflowers may show in 3 weeks..

LaVirtue

LaVirtue

3 of them are Sativas. It’s Rare Dankness - Moonshine Ghost Train Haze. I never grew it before. My boyfriend requested a straight sativa. One plant is a hybrid, and it kinda looks the same though

wish I could start over at this point !! Very disappointed and discouraged

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

3 of them are Sativas. It’s Rare Dankness - Moonshine Ghost Train Haze. I never grew it before. My boyfriend requested a straight sativa. One plant is a hybrid, and it kinda looks the same though

wish I could start over at this point !! Very disappointed and discouraged
Looking at these they are not flowering. I did a bit of digging and are 70-77days. Of course we add a week to it and it's a 12 week strain pushing it and adding g 2 as happens occasionally 13 weeks.

It's not a pure sativa it's a 70/30 sativa/indica. It should easily show flowering after 3 weeks and you have gone over 8 weeks now.

I would start looking and focus on the cause. I'm really not trying to be argumentative or say you gave the wrong info but I have seem many times on this forum and in my career dealings over the yrs. Some minor assumptions that things are good and they get bypassed and you are left chasing ghosts.

Now there is the possibility after you went through things the issues could be corrected and possibly be just entering g flowering and if you revert back to veg then it can reveg and that will give you headaches.

If you stay flower your gonna kill yourself trying to make it through this grow without having major issues with plants already this big.

I mean there are a few reasons it can happen.

1. light

2. Environmental stresses

3. Nutrients

4. Stress from pests etc.

Has the plant completely stalled in growth?

Have you sat in the tent and checked for any light leaks no matter how small? Vents, zippers the works. While the outside room is well lit and inside is dark.

Is there any equipment in the tent?

Have you replaced the timer on the light?

IMPORTANT TO CHECK THIS EXACTLY AS I STATE. (I do not know if this applies to you or what light you have but please do it anyhow) set the timer so it's on and set the shut off time 1 min from then and wait for it to shut off while you are in the tent. Do any diodes, lights continue to illuminate no matter how little?

Let's start there..... I do not believe this is a strain or pheno thing if all of your plants are affected and they are different strains.

Last edited:
Mrb53

Mrb53

I did see what looks like a pistil
InkedC5A0A3A3 998C 4CC6 AF87 F65DD31F50B6 LI

For a plant this old and only this indication, you have to make sure you are a minimum 12 hors of darkness and have been that way for at least 10 days. The stretch you speak of is a veg stretch, not a flower stretch. Sativa or Indica dominant, it will go an additional 12 inches MINIMUM. Chop the tops, wait 2/3 days, lower lights to only 10 hours ON, 14 off...and if you do not see a big difference, you have an environmental issue interfering with your grow. If they were nutrient starved or wrong nutes, thee would be indications on the plants...I really do not see any. Process of elimination really point to lights. Now way these can be autos' and I bet they are Photoperiod. Flowering will be regulated by light exposure, not hormones (autos flower by hormones, only takes 5 hrs of light a day for an auto to start flowering)

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

I did see what looks like a pistil
View attachment 1175106
For a plant this old and only this indication, you have to make sure you are a minimum 12 hors of darkness and have been that way for at least 10 days. The stretch you speak of is a veg stretch, not a flower stretch. Sativa or Indica dominant, it will go an additional 12 inches MINIMUM. Chop the tops, wait 2/3 days, lower lights to only 10 hours ON, 14 off...and if you do not see a big difference, you have an environmental issue interfering with your grow. If they were nutrient starved or wrong nutes, thee would be indications on the plants...I really do not see any. Process of elimination really point to lights. Now way these can be autos' and I bet they are Photoperiod. Flowering will be regulated by light exposure, not hormones (autos flower by hormones, only takes 5 hrs of light a day for an auto to start flowering)
I'm blind as a bat but looks like a stipule to me. Definitely ot positive though

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

First thing to go is our memory, then our eyesight...this way we don't know shit and can't tell
I'm living it.... i used to be able to work fast paced, multitasking and never write dam thing down. These days I walk downstairs and spend 10 min standing there trying to remember why I came down.... ok well maybe 1 min of wonder why I went down and another 9 min saying to myself for fuck sakes as soon as I go upstairs I will remember and have to come back down so stand here and think 🤔...... which equates to 9 mins of further degradation to my memory and eyes that I ain't getting back.

On the bright side the days are in sight for when I will be able to wake up and meet new ppl everyday... make love to a new beautiful woman each day and not get pissed off about going downstairs for an ice cream sandwich and end up leaning on the freezer wondering why I went down because it will only be the first time.

Cup half full ladies and gentlemen.... mother fucking cup half full. Even if it is metamucil

Last edited:
Top Bottom