Nectar for the gods???

• Thread starter Snicklefritz88
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
Snicklefritz88

Snicklefritz88

Its weird how microbe life yield enhancer is only used in veg.the names confusing. But ya I'm getting that crust too. When I water the water sits on top for a while but once I get that first layer saturated I can start watering slowly without flooding. I use 5 ml slf 100 with every feed and flush. Im alternating different things on tea day. One tea day I use Ez Tea Bloom and Mammoth P. The next tea day i use photo+ and Nourish.

dreamnfox

dreamnfox

The photo plus is good to use till week 3 in flower, after that its best to switch to their bloom/fruit enhancer.

Snicklefritz88

Snicklefritz88

If you look at the comprehensive feeding regimen it says to stop using the purple bottle in veg and use photo+ and nourish all the way through till like the last 2 weeks.

Snicklefritz88

Snicklefritz88

Doesn't mean u cant use it in flower though. When I first got it I thought it was for flowering because of the name.

Snicklefritz88

Snicklefritz88

Is it as smelly as the photo plus?
I am part of a nectar group on Facebook. The recent info is to drop the photo plus at 3weeks of flower because its a nitrogen fixer on the soil.
Not at all lmao. Photo+ is literally the worst thing I've ever smelled but it works amazing. I've really wanted to get on NFTG Facebook and instagram bad because thats where all the nectar growers are at it seems and the bibles from 2018 so I'm missing out on new info but I havent because I just don't want all my personal info, family, etc. Related to my growing. It sucks because theres a lot of new info that I miss out on. Like what you just told me. OK so drop the photo+ after week 3? I'm most likely gonna be using ez tea bloom and mammoth p for tea days nearing the end of flower. I'm cutting out medusas after week 2 to cut back on Nitrogen. Also gonna up tritons for the Phosphorous load and hit it with mammoth p on tea days. My thinking is I'll be having all the calcium driven up by Bloom Khaos and pretty much the whole line. Then I also have the mammoth p driving phosphorous up. Just sounds like big rock hard buds to me.

Snicklefritz88

Snicklefritz88

I'm gonna bug scott for some of there microbes but I feel like theres a lot of people doing exactly that so I'll probably have to wait till it comes out. Dont really need it on this grow but definitely want it for the next. I believe he said they're fuckin amazing. You only have to use it a couple times am I right?

Snicklefritz88

Snicklefritz88

Is it as smelly as the photo plus?
I am part of a nectar group on Facebook. The recent info is to drop the photo plus at 3weeks of flower because its a nitrogen fixer on the soil.
I was just checking out some of your past grows and you have some nice ass plants. I salute you great job. Stag in touch man I may need some guidance. I really wanna start training my plants differently maybe manifolding or scrogging. I want less buds but bigger. My plants get to be chaotic with all the branches and leaves. I pretty much top it and leave 3 nodes. Tie everything down and top the mains a little later. 1 plant sog.

B

buhdda

I don't know too much about Nectar soils, there is 2, no 4 & 8 no 4 is thicker while 8 is perlite which I knew a few that used it, I also heard about the African violet fertilizer works as well, Has anyone ever used Nectar no 4 yet? the decision is on the teeter-totter @ the moment sort of speaking

dreamnfox

dreamnfox

I was just checking out some of your past grows and you have some nice ass plants. I salute you great job. Stag in touch man I may need some guidance. I really wanna start training my plants differently maybe manifolding or scrogging. I want less buds but bigger. My plants get to be chaotic with all the branches and leaves. I pretty much top it and leave 3 nodes. Tie everything down and top the mains a little later. 1 plant sog.
My first grow was a huge single plant in 15 gallon pot but ended up losing a few hugw buds to mold. I now grow smaller plants in 3 gallon pots and the yield is better with more evenly sized buds. I do mainlining and training for my out door plants though. I do a pretty short veg also. For my wedding cake/Crescendo run it was clones vegged for about 2 weeks. Ended up with almost a pound in a 2x4 tent. I think i might try 5 gallon pots next run though.
These 2 pics are from yesterday. My first try with autos

20220127 135732
20220127 135723
dreamnfox

dreamnfox

I don't know too much about Nectar soils, there is 2, no 4 & 8 no 4 is thicker while 8 is perlite which I knew a few that used it, I also heard about the African violet fertilizer works as well, Has anyone ever used Nectar no 4 yet? the decision is on the teeter-totter @ the moment sort of speaking
I use nectars #4. Its prerty great. I added 5% charged biochar and some one shot. It is mild enough to start seeds in. I also love that it uses the big chunks of perlite. I have some in my outdoor pots that has been recycled 3 times

dreamnfox

dreamnfox

Not at all lmao. Photo+ is literally the worst thing I've ever smelled but it works amazing. I've really wanted to get on NFTG Facebook and instagram bad because thats where all the nectar growers are at it seems and the bibles from 2018 so I'm missing out on new info but I havent because I just don't want all my personal info, family, etc. Related to my growing. It sucks because theres a lot of new info that I miss out on. Like what you just told me. OK so drop the photo+ after week 3? I'm most likely gonna be using ez tea bloom and mammoth p for tea days nearing the end of flower. I'm cutting out medusas after week 2 to cut back on Nitrogen. Also gonna up tritons for the Phosphorous load and hit it with mammoth p on tea days. My thinking is I'll be having all the calcium driven up by Bloom Khaos and pretty much the whole line. Then I also have the mammoth p driving phosphorous up. Just sounds like big rock hard buds to me.
Lol, you smell my foliar spray, all the rankest smelling stuff but the plants love it

Snicklefritz88

Snicklefritz88

Ya I'm switching it up. I have a bunch of 3gal fabric pots. I'm gonna do 4 plants at a time mainlined to have 8 colas a piece and all different strains. I wanted to ask. My one plant I'm using my fox farm nutes up on and was wondering if the microbials would help that plant also. Ive hit it with photo+ a few times. I'm using big bloom, grow big, tiger bloom, kelp me, open sesame, beastie bloomz, and cha ching. Some cavern culture also. Sovthisll be my last time using the stuff. Jw if the inoculates help with ff.

Snicklefritz88

Snicklefritz88

I'm having some nice temps right now tho in flowering. Lights are 15" above canopy at 75°

Last edited:
dreamnfox

dreamnfox

Ya I'm switching it up. I have a bunch of 3gal fabric pots. I'm gonna do 4 plants at a time mainlined to have 8 colas a piece and all different strains. I wanted to ask. My one plant I'm using my fox farm nutes up on and was wondering if the microbials would help that plant also. Ive hit it with photo+ a few times. I'm using big bloom, grow big, tiger bloom, kelp me, open sesame, beastie bloomz, and cha ching. Some cavern culture also. Sovthisll be my last time using the stuff. Jw if the inoculates help with ff.
The tiger bloom is going to kill most of the microbes in the soil, thats what i was told anyway.

Snicklefritz88

Snicklefritz88

The tiger bloom is going to kill most of the microbes in the soil, thats what i was told anyway.
Really wish I woulda ran nectar on it too but shit it looks great anyway. Mm TTY mm last plant I did with ff came out fire but terpenes were way off. Still cant blame it on the nutes though too many variables.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom