Need some help! Can't figure it out

• Thread starter Namder
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
MIGrampaUSA

MIGrampaUSA

All I'm saying is they are a very crucial element that many don't do right and over look. Those cheap products are basically bags of talcum powder. I spend more on the good stuff cuz it works with the beneficial bacteria and those companies don't skimp on the potency and quality of the sores and bacterias. They have more than one use with the blend of BB. Next time you have a plant with rot on the foliage or even in the roots, try it if nothing else works what do you have to lose.
The thing is, I've got some. I've got several different brands even. The one I like is pretty inclusive ... Microbe Charge. I also have Recharge and Mykos. They are important, but everything in balance ... harmony. Not excess.

G

Glomus

The thing is, I've got some. I've got several different brands even. The one I like is pretty inclusive ... Microbe Charge. I also have Recharge and Mykos. They are important, but everything in balance ... harmony. Not excess.
You should be seeing mycelium in your soil every year when you pull those plants out of the ground, Sometimes my friends will have mushrooms growing out of the top of their soil thru the straw mulch they use on the top. The Rhizopogon Vilocillus, Rhizopogon Luteolus, Rhizopogon Amylopogon and others are responsible for that and is not included in Microbe charge. It's not just about adding a product either, you need to keep that shit alive. If you are using that and feeding high phosphorous your killing whats in the soil even excess N can cause problems for the microbes. The Idea of regenerative farming is that you are taking the atmospheric gases and sunlight and your plant uses that to feed these microbes which do all kinds of things. Like fix nitrogen in the soil, build up humic acid, break down nutrients and protect the plant from invasive pathogens.

Last edited:
MIGrampaUSA

MIGrampaUSA

You should be seeing mycelium in your soil every year when you pull those plants out of the ground, Sometimes my friends will have mushrooms growing out of the top of there soil thru the straw mulch they use on the top. The Rhizopogon Vilocillus, Rhizopogon Luteolus, Rhizopogon Amylopogon and others is responsible for that and is not included in Microbe charge. It's not just about adding a product either, you need to keep that shit alive. If you are using that and feeding high phosphorous your killing whats in the soil even excess N can cause problems for the microbes. The Idea of regeneration farming is that you are taking the atmospheric gases and sunlight and your plant uses that to feed these microbes which do all kinds of things. Like fix nitrogen in the soil, build up humic acid, break down nutrients and protect the plant from invasive pathogens.
I have some Golden Teacher spores ... you should toss some of that in there. That is, if you enjoy that type of trip.

G

Glomus

LOL you got me. I've never inoculated with anything. I wanted to try recharge for my next grow but it wasn't in the budget.
Hey man I appreciate it! 😁
I know that stuff is expensive but a little goes a long way, and you can use it grow after grow. I use great white or veg/bloom +LIFE. Mainly because they have worked for me in the past and have the most diversity it seems.

G

Glomus

All your roots should like this when your plant goes into its final home.

G

Glomus

Pictures not as good but I think the root looks pretty similar with the fibers and root hairs. Planted in FFHF nothing else addedView attachment 1281321 @Glomus I just happened to see this right after your pic so I thought I'd share
Thats a beautiful sight. Those soil blends do contain Mycorrhizae. All living soil has it in it, but they are recently finding out how different strains work better together when they are germinated at the same time and have certain beneficial bacteria present too. Those mycelium hairs are so delicate that handling the roots when transplanting can kill them, Also the nutrients you are feeding too. I usually inoculate shortly after the clone goes in a pot and when I put it into a bigger pot. I personally don't feel the need to use any kind of N veg product when I'm growing in rich soil like that, except fish and kelp one time maybe twice depending on how long my veg is.

Lockebox

Lockebox

Thats a beautiful sight. Those soil blends do contain Mycorrhizae. All living soil has it in it, but they are recently finding out how different strains work better together when they are germinated at the same time and have certain beneficial bacteria present too. Those mycelium hairs are so delicate that handling the roots when transplanting can kill them, Also the nutrients you are feeding too. I usually inoculate shortly after the clone goes in a pot and when I put it into a bigger pot. I personally don't feel the need to use any kind of N veg product when I'm growing in rich soil like that, except fish and kelp one time maybe twice depending on how long my veg is.
Yeah as soon as I saw that root I've been worried about transplanting and thinking I better do it soon lol.
Yeah the Happy frog does me pretty well, I typically never feed veg nutes until I'm about ready to flip to flower and then feed them for part of the stretch, at like 1/2 strength max.
Going organic with Gaia Green on my next grow, totally different ball game looking forward to it.
Sorry OP I'll jump off your thread lol

N

Namder

Still not looking great unfortunately. Got the heater still outside the tent drawing in hot air. May move inside the tent. Humidity is down. Pots are feeling dry. Will leave them to fully dry out now for a few days and see what happens.

IMG 20220913 WA0000
IMG 20220913 WA0001
IMG 20220913 WA0002
IMG 20220913 WA0003
IMG 20220913 WA0004
IMG 20220913 WA0005
IMG 20220913 WA0006
IMG 20220913 WA0007
IMG 20220913 WA0008
IMG 20220913 WA0009
C

Cjthegreat

Lmao don't put your plants outside buddy. People tryin to stear you wrong. If you want a bug infestation then go ahead And put em outside. Looks to me like you need a stronger light if its that cold during the days but one things for sure, once you get a mite infestation you can kiss all them plants goodbye

C

Cjthegreat

Ps you got the little 6inch fans them things are horrible. Go to Walmart and get a normal sized fan. Preferably one that can disconnect from the base and you can hang upside down and try replacing atleast one of them with one of those. That's what I would do atleast and already done. Those small ones never really worked for me

C

Cjthegreat

Also if your not worried about your smells to much leaving the tent then turn your carbon filter around and blow air in instead of suck air out. If that's how you have it atleast. IV noticed they dry much much quicker that way and pulls in fresh air for your plants instead of filtering used air out filter clean air in

C

Cjthegreat

Blower* not carbon filter. Surely you know what I'm trying to say tho

C

Cjthegreat

Also I was wondering why you got you carbon filter set on high temp when it's fairly low. Can you not take it off auto mode and just turn it on and maybe get better results 🤔 possibly just wondering cause I run mine a bit different but my temps are always higher during the day and about what yours is during the day at night for me

C

Cjthegreat

Give them so straight water seems like they need it from the last pics also

C

Cjthegreat

Ps you got the little 6inch fans them things are horrible. Go to Walmart and get a normal sized fan. Preferably one that can disconnect from the base and you can hang upside down and try replacing atleast one of them with one of those. That's what I would do atleast and already done. Those small ones never really worked for me
Scratch this post I apparently didn't see your metal fan. I'm surprised that's not doing it for you honestly

Top Bottom