Newbie Og Kush Grow

• Thread starter Megalith1
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Megalith1

Megalith1

So last night at lights out I foliar sprayed some ph water with a drop of fairy liquid and a pinch of cayenne pepper on to my girl and you know what .....it must of done something as I have noticed no new leaf markings today
20170421 132938
got a 3 litre humidifier in the post to help raise my rh.
Also I was wondering how best to train her and would I benefit from topping her again in 2 weeks or so

Funk junky

Funk junky

View attachment 693107 @ william76 would this be ok it says it's good for a big majority of if it and veg[/ am in uk too! is that mars hydro 300w if so is it original version or the 5w led version. do you live in hardwater or softwater region. I suggest plant magic soil supreme so spongy and you have control enough nitrogen for couple of weeks. if your using fairy liquid does it say harmful to aquatic life with long lasting effects, there are alternitives!

Megalith1

Megalith1

The mars is the 5w one but I also have a 125w duel spec cfl in there aswell which I will be swapping out for the 300w cfl in flower hopefully.
The fairy liquid thing was a tiny drop in 600ml of water which my local hydro store told me to do but I'm only done it to see me through until my bug spray arrives.
Any ideas training wise for her as I want to get as much out of her as possible
As for my medium next go round I'm totally up for suggestions, as a newbie all info helps right

Funk junky

Funk junky

The mars is the 5w one but I also have a 125w duel spec cfl in there aswell which I will be swapping out for the 300w cfl in flower hopefully.
The fairy liquid thing was a tiny drop in 600ml of water which my local hydro store told me to do but I'm only done it to see me through until my bug spray arrives.
Any ideas training wise for her as I want to get as much out of her as possible
As for my medium next go round I'm totally up for suggestions, as a newbie all info helps right
yeah I bought one of those 300w mars will replace will 400w mars11 have one already! cant put my finger on it but don't think it there best product. don't get me wrong definitely does job. not sure plus no veg button. I think that's why your new shoots are yellowish. is good light but think it maybe uneficiant compared to other products from same company! pretty sure I a have used the bug spray you showed earlier and it works one thing to check is it for use on edibles! then all you gotta worry about does it work! ( memory back works for spider if one I think). used to use fairy liquid myself as plasticiser but stoped but folier spray wont realy hurt too much

Megalith1

Megalith1

yeah I bought one of those 300w mars will replace will 400w mars11 have one already! cant put my finger on it but don't think it there best product. don't get me wrong definitely does job. not sure plus no veg button. I think that's why your new shoots are yellowish. is good light but think it maybe uneficiant compared to other products from same company! pretty sure I a have used the bug spray you showed earlier and it works one thing to check is it for use on edibles! then all you gotta worry about does it work! ( memory back works for spider if one I think). used to use fairy liquid myself as plasticiser but stoped but folier spray wont realy hurt too much
I know what you mean about mars but because of budget I'm stuck with till I save a couple of hundred for something more substantial.
The bug spray is suitable for edibles and I got a shitload of sticky traps coming aswell (I will not be defeated lol) .
Planning on veg for another 3-4 weeks if possible as I plan on a scrog net so want to fill as much as possible before flip

Funk junky

Funk junky

I always take lower 2 sets of braches off and prune light avoiding tips coming in lower centre but my topping experience is limited my mentor told me let a plant be a plant. think I will play with topping this grow. tune in if you like. its a sunshine#4 grow. good luck

Megalith1

Megalith1

I always take lower 2 sets of braches off and prune light avoiding tips coming in lower centre but my topping experience is limited my mentor told me let a plant be a plant. think I will play with topping this grow. tune in if you like. its a sunshine#4 grow. good luck
Will defiantly pull up a seat and watch you grow .
Thanks for the advise and good luck to yourself to

Funk junky

Funk junky

there will be folk that can help you with scrog on here. light is ok but think there other stuff better I use them and there a very good budget light only my second led grow. but I think there a good option compared to price of others. just switched from hps both have pros n cons horses for courses.

Top Bottom