Newbie Og Kush Grow

• Thread starter Megalith1
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Funk junky

Funk junky

don't conform every plant is different they are like people even if twins! take 2 or maybe 3 sets of branches off unless they are super strong and you can put leaf shoots through leaf canopy if your final pot size is 11l if bigger envisage the size of your plant then magnify it don't just think this top bit gets bigger! best way to think is like photo enlargement. but pot size can contribute and a hole lotta other factors come into play. best thing to do is concentrate on one thing at time! if I were you I would look at the first 3 sets of lowest branches. choose the set that is weakest but visualise the effect the light penetration is gonna have and the amount of strong lead braches you have. remember everywhere there is a leaf site there is a node! your gonna have to take off at least two sets I would think but if you have time to watch plant that is best! experiment but allways remember les is best easier fix deficiency than have to flush salts!!

Megalith1

Megalith1

@Funk junky thanks for the read it gave me some food for thought.
I am going to do defoliation but gaining as much info as I can beforehand.
My final pot is 18.5ltr which I will be transplanting to next week as I still got a little room left in current pot and I will be flipping two weeks or so later as then it will be nearly 8 weeks from day I planted seed

Megalith1

Megalith1

So I attempted to give her a little trim underneath .hopefully I will get a little growth spurt
20170426 121717
20170426 121728

Funk junky

Funk junky

Will allow air to get in underneath have you got any root stimulator can help them recover from stress. I use it constantly at this stage

ozman

ozman

hey megalith,

i got 5 og going now in wk 3 of flower,your leaves look like mine big and fat.
looking good so far keep it up

im gonna pull up a chair and rest a spell and watch some grass grow.........

Megalith1

Megalith1

hey megalith,

i got 5 og going now in wk 3 of flower,your leaves look like mine big and fat.
looking good so far keep it up

im gonna pull up a chair and rest a spell and watch some grass grow.........
Cheers it's good to know I'm doing ok lol gave a good feed earlier so hopefully tomorrow she would ov grown an inch

Funk junky

Funk junky

her leaves look healthy if you watch them they should tell you most of what to know about what they need. nice and glossy at mo they look like they enjoy the amount of nitrogen they are getting. only one thing I'm worried about the fan leaf bottom right near the tip can you post a close up of it?

Megalith1

Megalith1

her leaves look healthy if you watch them they should tell you most of what to know about what they need. nice and glossy at mo they look like they enjoy the amount of nitrogen they are getting. only one thing I'm worried about the fan leaf bottom right near the tip can you post a close up of it?
@Funk junky I got it stuck to the sticky insect trap that's why it's missing the tip (newb move) lol

Funk junky

Funk junky

just to be on safe side can you post close up near tip of leaf ? probably what you said sticky trap striped some leaf. now I cant see it but my initial thought was I hope that's not something else doubt it is but if it is if you treat it now wont cause problems

Megalith1

Megalith1

just to be on safe side can you post close up near tip of leaf ? probably what you said sticky trap striped some leaf. now I cant see it but my initial thought was I hope that's not something else doubt it is but if it is if you treat it now wont cause problems
As soon as I get back home I will post a close up for you to inspect
Appreciate the concern. It's good to know if I miss something you guys will surely tell me

Funk junky

Funk junky

anyways think were on about different leaves the one south east four oclock! near end just before tip those specs. will see if I can get more detail on I-phone

Funk junky

Funk junky

don't worry too much theres only one thing I fear I could be and catch it now you will be fine think you might even have tools allready

Megalith1

Megalith1

@Funk junky I see what your on about .
I think that's where I had the thrip but will take a close up

Funk junky

Funk junky

that's probably what it is then they cause stripping two but slightly different to what I'm hoping its not. because I cant see it properly shitty old laptop (shouldn't really say that my mum give me for free hand me down and as is my first computer unless you count a zx spectrum 128 I should be more grateful). anyway just want to check it aint spider mite ive never had thrips only spider mite and catterpilers didn't realise moths lay lavae at time

Megalith1

Megalith1

that's probably what it is then they cause stripping two but slightly different to what I'm hoping its not. because I cant see it properly shitty old laptop (shouldn't really say that my mum give me for free hand me down and as is my first computer unless you count a zx spectrum 128 I should be more grateful). anyway just want to check it aint spider mite ive never had thrips only spider mite and catterpilers didn't realise moths lay lavae at time
I got a shitty computer to lol
The marks are definitely from the thrip and the little Nick out of it was my error lol ....but I have spray in case

Funk junky

Funk junky

don't think it spider mite! the specs normaly go thin almost like if it goes thinner you might be able see though a bit out of my league probs da thrip but you will probably have some one more knowlegible drop in

ozman

ozman

kush is environmentally sensitive............ damn im in trouble
it doesnt get treated any different then the rest lol

i havent noticed it yet on mine
my multi strain tent all get the same environment except nute strength.

Top Bottom