• Thread starter Megalith1
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Megalith1

Megalith1

kush is environmentally sensitive............ damn im in trouble
it doesnt get treated any different then the rest lol

i havent noticed it yet on mine
my multi strain tent all get the same environment except nute strength.
My kush seems ok and my humidity has fluctuated between 20-50% so it don't seem that sensitive although she is a thirsty girl at the moment

jipp

jipp

my kush is enjoying low humid and high heat and growing ok. would be growing fine if it in the hands of a experience grower for sure.

chris.

Megalith1

Megalith1

my kush is enjoying low humid and high heat and growing ok. would be growing fine if it in the hands of a experience grower for sure.

chris.
My heat has been about normal but defiantly likes low humidity...3 more weeks and I might flip her and see what happens

Funk junky

Funk junky

done critical kush but after research is not real deal was freebie only done it for her she indica fan what you have to remember but I aint grown it is that og aint no landrace kush. but hard to find pure haze that hasn't been bred to itself in a small gene pool. saw radio interview that was filmed and seems like story is changing again. apparently it was from florida know and trinity kush is closest. made itself to cali was 96 maybye 95. never tried it but when I do hope the hype does it justice. apparently the guys named it kush cause they were looking through one of r.c Clarke!

Funk junky

Funk junky

one of Robert Connell clarkes books. hope he aint gone gangster like I heard cause he does know his shit.

Funk junky

Funk junky

sorry if that was confusing but basically you can include a name if its an ingredient but depending on percentage how much Influence has remember one strain normaly dominant one rececive

ozman

ozman

I got 6 more weeks of flower
They stopped stretching after 2 wks and 5 days
They stretched a lot

Megalith1

Megalith1

Think I'm going to need to up more pot size today ...i only fed 2 days ago and she's dry already .
20170428 095426
I may also need to give another trim in a couple of days to

Funk junky

Funk junky

I would pot up then give it a few day then prune. plus should have said you could have used those lower branches you took off as cuts if you have spare propagation light

Megalith1

Megalith1

Just robbed some of my daughter's pipe cleaners lol (bad dad)
Tried to Tie her down a little
20170428 160223
20170428 160211

Megalith1

Megalith1

Well guys I think potting up and being tied down worked a treat .....i did spray with diluted bug clear ultra gun as I noticed a tiny bit of leaf damage and some tiny spots on under leaf.
bit of a difference from yesterday
20170429 105010

Funk junky

Funk junky

yeah looks happy pot up then wait for completely dry then evaluate the new soil should have enough nutrient for couple week have just flushed nutrient and are more healthy the two that are drooping have only just been flushed so need time #2 and #5 will post from other device!

Funk junky

Funk junky

youre plant looks really healthy. I will have to give them a bug spray as prevetion its just my lights out is normaly when I'm sparko too. I flushed everthing over these last couple of days and they loved it. have posted few more picks on my thread. will be potting up from Tuesday onwards probably take couple of day I like to take time be gentle observe the plants especially as a couple have started developing sexual organs but to hard to tell which yet lights come on soon so will have a look. my pots are at sorting office didn't have time to collect them think the boys are starting to show so far but is guess for now. would be nice to know cause I wont pot them up while a figure out how and which ones to keep

IMG 0376
IMG 0387
Top Bottom