NFL Pre Season Smack Talk Thread

• Thread starter ReelBusy1
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
D

Dice

you mention he holds the record for pics but he also holds everyother meaningful qb record known to man and brett did more good for that town then any other packer cause of him the pack was able to get some talented free agents and win superbowl

Brett got his recoreds do to the amount of time he was on the team.
Off the feild Brett did and dose great things in this town like him and his wife raised allot of money for cannser and diabled people. They helped with herricans and other disaters buy rasing money and getting people to donate food.
Ya off the field i give the guy props.
On the field well i shake my head and laugh. He was no Bart star.
Another thing and this is opinion i dont think Farve helped the pack get to the super bowl it was the team and they carried him. People like that guy ?????? Reggie white and sum one else that were the talent and made Farve look good.
The Last year Farve played in this town was his only good year in my opinion. I hate footbal and dont watch it but am forced against my will to hear all about it 24/7 in this town.
:bong-hits:

D

Dice

ya when it comes to football i dont no what end of the ball to trow...
I just get tired of it being the biggest thing in the news and on the radio day after day. Like i care how many sweat drops rolled down packers butt crack but the news hear will tell ya.
Ya ever see a packer home game on tv? It's nothing the whole town is going that nuts.

S

smoke1sun

Better than hearing about rape ,dog fights, bar fights, and who choke out there girl this week. I actually dont mind the drama too much. And neither do you.

Aussie didnt Farve under throw a out route by 3 yards, in his last packer game? Damn they should of won it all that year, but ole rubber arm blew it. lol

Im a Titans fan, but i want the packers to get a ring without Farve, how would that be for the biggest thing in the news.

R

RIcaregiver

Fuck Favre, He's a Has Been !!!

Hall of Fame, maybe because of his longevity (which lead to records)..

Not a top 10 all-time QB !!

Peace,
Bill

S

smoke1sun

ben didnt rape anyone he got a bad rap for that the truth will come out thats y there was never any criminal charges filed cause there is no case

Go Steelers

Does he play for the Titans? NO, So he took it, I dont care what anyone says, playin for the steelers alone, should bring some kind of felony charge.

I messin wit you fellas. Key word was alleged :boogie:

R

Rolln J

fantasy football?

is there a forum fantasy league?

Im new here - but seems like we have enough football fans to get one going real quick - we would have to draft Wednesday night though...

S

sososohigh

If McNabb would stop complaining, Philly could make sum noise.Watch out fellas here cums Philly!!!!!!!

R

RIcaregiver

Tomorrow, Tomorrow, It's only a day away !!

Seymour, Get your butt to Oaksterdam !!!

and stay away from the herb, lol !!!

S

smoke1sun

Damn titans you had a chance to roll in there and still one for the steelers. good game tho

K

koopa troopa

nothing too spectacular for either team on the running game for the titans vs steelers.

vikings vs browns = easy win for the vikes. browns need cribbs to run the wildcat...

M

Mother Chucker

2 more days !!
Are you Ready for some Football !!!!!!

I am ready.
So very ready.
Desperately ready.
And I think your avatar is wicked awesome.

Does anyone hate the Dallas Cowboys like me here?
:anim_44:

R

RIcaregiver

Shouldn't this be in the regular season thread !!

Just saying..

R

RIcaregiver

"GO RAIDERS!"

I'm sorry, but that's funny !!!

Al MUST GO !!!

you just traded a first round pick for richard seymour for ONE year !!

he is one and outta there !!

franchise him, maybe

he will be disgruntled !!

now you got me posting here,,,, lol !!

i'm gonna copy this post to the other thread reply there please !!

D

Dankman

Now that the Pack has dismantled the Bears hopes and dreams and crushed their spirit, on to our next NFC foe, the Viqueens! October 6th is where it's at! Packers vs. Viqueens will be the game of the year. I will always be a Packer fan even after moving from Green Bay. And sorry to the Bears about Urlacher. I never like to see high caliber players or any player to get injured in a game. See, I told you Rogers was tough...lol! The Pack are coming to take names with Jennings, Driver, Finley and company. Go Pack Go!

B

burnalot420

Lolipop Genetics
Supporter
hey aussie, long time no talk,my computer died and i just got it back, but oh yea GO GIANTS, btw hi all you cowgirl fans, and maybe you can play better in your new dollhouse next time..lmao GO BLue....peace Burn

B

burnalot420

Lolipop Genetics
Supporter
Letz go giants>>>its time to beat on raiders>>>even with eli boo boo> ha ha:rastadancing:HA HA HA

Latest posts

Top Bottom