Night Owls In The Garden -a Club For Evening Gardeners

• Thread starter KiLoEleMeNt
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
keiksweat

keiksweat

Good day Mr. B! Get in get on and plow ya sum snow ole buddy! Make a couple of those things they do in fields! What the hell they call them? Ya know the circle things in big ass fields....anyhow do summin like that out there in the snow! what ever you do just me safe in that bad boy! And thank you Mr. B for what you do! Wishing you and yours a very very Merry Christmas from Zilla and familia...and a hooroooo sempre fi from pops! He will be back in town friday evening
Just checked on the garden! Amazing stuff happening in there....beans acracking, shells falling off....plants just loving life down below chillin in 70' heat with 45% humidity sipping in sum fresh brewed tea...cant post pics @ the moment! @KiLoEleMeNt Thanks for your help bro! @keiksweat ya mon! Not diggin day shift @ all! Have done nuttin but argue with the misses! I want my mights back! I will catch you in a bit! The kiddo has her performannce @ school this am
Sorry to hear that brother,hold it down,don't get falling out with the mrs over it man.your garden's looking tops.seeds popping all over the place man.cool.

keiksweat

keiksweat

Good morning all, how`s your slice of the farm this morning ? We got snow overnight, but as it turns to daylight, it`s melting away. We`re way overdue on the snow thing.
Morning yooper,hows things lad?

keiksweat

keiksweat

That's some guitar man,you got some serious tools to ya collection bb.

yooper420

yooper420

Curmudgeonlander
Supporter
Morning yooper,hows things lad?

The weather ruined deer hunting, all rain, no snow, nothing to make the deer move. In their winter coats they lay up all day and move after dark. Gun season`s over, muzzle loading done, can hunt with my crossbow till the first of the year. The ice makes `em move.

Bluzboy

Bluzboy

The weather ruined deer hunting, all rain, no snow, nothing to make the deer move. In their winter coats they lay up all day and move after dark. Gun season`s over, muzzle loading done, can hunt with my crossbow till the first of the year. The ice makes `em move.
Sorry to hear weather ruined your hunting, that's a bummer. My son-in-law who is an avid hunter also has been thwarted by weather of late in his hunting excursions as well....in the field that is in fallow next door, that runs south of me, I got boo-ku pheasant wandering around daily. Just all milling around having tea parties and social gatherings in the field right there out in the open. I wave at them, they wave back and stuff... Even watched a funny as hell pheasant cock fight in the middle of the field about a week ago over the territory or a node of hens it seemed...

MIKEZILLA

MIKEZILLA

Just sum pics of the day! Really not liking this day shift!

MIKEZILLA

MIKEZILLA

And this the Black Lime Reserve...
Her baby just places #1 @ the Emerald Cup...CherryLimeAide took it! I was puffing on sum a few weeks back...I beleive Mr.B has puffed on it as well

Bluzboy

Bluzboy

You all wanted a video of me playing guitar so here's one, no kidding....ahem.... Phfffft...snort, nit nit nit gump...ahem......Hahahhah!Merry Christmas Yahhh Alllll. You grow bros and sisters with nice goatee's will smile big I believe.....everybody else too hopefully..

Last edited:
MIKEZILLA

MIKEZILLA

You all wanted a video of me playing guitar so here's one, no kidding....ahem.... Phfffft...snort, nit nit nit gump...ahem......Hahahhah!Merry Christmas Yahhh Alllll. You grow bros and sisters with nice goatee's will smile big I believe.....everybody else too hopefully..

Goddamitt B you can really make a fellow crack the fuck up and knee slap!

MIKEZILLA

MIKEZILLA

Helloooooo! Are there any owls in the area? zilla is tossing and turnin and has to be up and @ it! @KiLoEleMeNt que chingaus wey? Que paso? @keiksweat where ya @ ole buddy? @Bluzboy ya still riding that tractor?

keiksweat

keiksweat

Helloooooo! Are there any owls in the area? zilla is tossing and turnin and has to be up and @ it! @KiLoEleMeNt que chingaus wey? Que paso? @keiksweat where ya @ ole buddy? @Bluzboy ya still riding that tractor?
Morning mike,sorry last night I took my daughter bk to bed and ended up falling asleep myself.was knackerd and stoned.brother set off for Orlando last night.ive gave him a shopping list for levis and og biowars .haha

keiksweat

keiksweat

Man that's the funnyest shit I've seen.me and my 4 yr old daughter are cracked up laughing whilst getting dressed for school.shit,I m cryin n everything.bb you kill me man.

Latest posts

Top Bottom