No Till By Organikz

• Thread starter Organikz
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
jipp

jipp

Skywalker OG and the Afghan cow I fell in love with. I fell in love with that crystal clear head band energy boost with a smooth ride and lasting power. A lovely floral and pine chased by a spicy almost cayenne pepper aftertaste.

Good work day smoke. I suffer from anxiety disorder and that gem kept me cool all day after forgetting my rx. I may be making the full transition.

The 4 cups has 2 critical kush beans and 2 amnesia OG. 3 are looking good. One.of the amnesia stalled out on me I thinks.
cool. yeah so many strains so many benefits. its amazing,i know i need to find some for me. best thing about learning to grow your own.. worse case you chuck some pollen to try and get the perfect meds, that is my plan anyhow.. i want to find something i like then make it even better for my self if i can..

long term goals. not sure why im thinking so far out at this point but im in this growing shit for life now. regardless how i may feel at the moment. laughs

lets bowlz up bro,
chris.

Organikz

Organikz

Looks like they are mag hungry, dark green with purple petoiles.
Or phosphorous
Yah lol about that. I wasn't thinking about the heating/cooling register being so close to my container. Good to know if I want to make some fake purp. I did definitely tape it up and face palmed myself. Probably been the root of some of my issues. I did however top dress some high phos sea bird guano as I just feel like Coots mix lacks it. I watered it in with an innoculant. Hopefully I can get some phos in quickly. I have triple phos that I'll be amending in next cycle. I would use fish bone meal but I don't want to overdo the calcium.

I know leadsled adds rock phos to his mix.

Last edited:
Organikz

Organikz

I am glad you confirmed it for me. I am so close yet so far from getting dialed in. I hate it. Thanks for the drop sir. @DrMcSkunkins your input is always welcome and appreciated sir.

Organikz

Organikz

Got a new security system. This is nice for lights off when you want to how much bud mass has.formed over night but have to leave for work at 730am.

Organikz

Organikz

Going back to the REAL OGs. I'm not talking ocean grown. I'm talking the original gangstas.

I wanted to run some of my old favorites so I ordered some beans.

• 6x white widow
  • 6x Afghan kush
  • 6x northern lights
  • 2x fem blackberry
The single seed center is back baby!

Who doesn't like to creep with white widow?

Organikz

Organikz

I've been bouncing the idea around. I've done the math. I have to up pot!

Soooo.... I'll be ordering my 72x36x12 geopot planter. Lots of soil to mix this weekend.

She will be in Sunday. I don't even know how many gallons this beast is.

I'll make sure to put my rubber membrane down first @DrMcSkunkins lol.

I'm really entertaining the idea of ordering a phantom 315 also but before I do I hope @DemonTrich will help me out.

Do I get the 3100 bulb?

f64c8e88-e478-40bb-b81d-8d6029267ecf_1.50257a620669c59aed778a36c378567d.jpeg

Last edited:
Farmer P

Farmer P

I've been bouncing the idea around. I've done the math. I have to up pot!

Soooo.... I'll be ordering my 72x36x12 geopot planter. Lots of soil to mix this weekend.

She will be in Sunday. I don't even know how many gallons this beast is.

I'll make sure to put my rubber membrane down first @DrMcSkunkins lol.

I'm really entertaining the idea of ordering a phantom 315 also but before I do I hope @DemonTrich will help me out.

Do I get the 3100 bulb?

f64c8e88-e478-40bb-b81d-8d6029267ecf_1.50257a620669c59aed778a36c378567d.jpeg
I dig my 315! I got the 3100 figuring it's a better spectrum for flowering. Grew some nice colas. Will be firing it up again next indoor season for sure.

Thejoeybrown

Thejoeybrown

Going back to the REAL OGs. I'm not talking ocean grown. I'm talking the original gangstas.

I wanted to run some of my old favorites so I ordered some beans.

• 6x white widow
  • 6x Afghan kush
  • 6x northern lights
  • 2x fem blackberry
The single seed center is back baby!

Who doesn't like to creep with white widow?
My favorite strain forever. I got some running right now. Along side some Jack Herer

Organikz

Organikz

Well...lol I had to make a trip to Washington to bake up. Grabbed up some sour diesel and some goo. Shit has me ripped. Once you've smoked good genetics the blackmarket is a waste of time and money.

Well this will get me through to next harvest. I will be tripled up by then. No more dry spells.

Latest posts

Top Bottom