No Till By Organikz

• Thread starter Organikz
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Organikz

Organikz

Thought I should have one of these with the exploding cmh. It will cover 8x8.

It's on order.

Organikz

Organikz

I made up some super soil. I made up an all purpose feed with some left over amendments.

I just wanted to get rid of some boxes.

• 3 parts kelp meal
  • 1 part crab meal
  • 1 part bat guano
  • 1 part fish bone meal
  • 1 part neem meal
  • 1/2 part karanja cake
  • 1/2 part sea bird guano
I mix this all up and add 3 cups per cubic foot.

It's a little on the weak side so it might need to be top dressed again at flower with some compost.

An MBP top dress along with a fulvic/aloe/silica feed may be in order every 2 weeks along with a weekly kelp or alfalfa meal tea.

I then add a cup per cubic foot of MBP and a tsp granular humic acid. Then I lightly sprinkle the surface with MBP and water with fulvic acid to kick start things.

Last edited:
Organikz

Organikz

Today I noticed one of my clones had mold on lower node new growth. I was going to pull it out anyway so I carefully op3nes the root riot cube and shes got a nice tap root. So i removed all nectrotic parts and TPd into a solo cup and opened the vents on the dome halfway to harden the other ones up and prevent anymore mold. Got roots in 7 days just by soaking the cuts and root cubes in coconut/ aloe/ fulvic solution.

Lol clonex

Organikz

Organikz

Forgot to mention 1 bag of flowerock lava rock provided enough rock dust and aeration for 40g of soil. Crazy.

I crushed 12 cups of rock dust and had plenty left over for aeration. Im trying to decide what i want my other aeration medium to be. I have plenty of busted up lump charcoal.

Organikz

Organikz

Miniature SIP system so they will do their thing without me hawking over them.

I cut holes in the bottom of the solo and fill the foam cup until the water line is about 1/2" under the bottom of my solo cup.

I also moisten the top just a bit so moisten the cube back up until the wicking begins to flow.

Excess water vapor can escape because of the way I cut slits in the solo cup. I still pick them up to make sure they arent soaked from time to time.

jipp

jipp

quite the salad bowl err pot. i can not move my plants so i hope not to much stuff is growing under them pots of mine. heh.

it is dry here so i assume not much.
how is the weather on your end? its 115F right now ithink..
chris.

Organikz

Organikz

quite the salad bowl err pot. i can not move my plants so i hope not to much stuff is growing under them pots of mine. heh.

it is dry here so i assume not much.
how is the weather on your end? its 115F right now ithink..
chris.
Only up to 90 today but we have a lot of humidity here on the east coast.

Lol jipp. I like diversity in all aspects. Supposedly plants with different terpene profiles will compete but theres no science there but i do know 1 thing for sure. Great cover crops.

Organikz

Organikz

Meanwhile at the nursery. These girls are hardened up. It may be 100% success. Crossing fingers. Coconut water and fulvic rotation feeds every other water until they are about 8" tall. I'll find the healthiest ones and make them mommies. Others will be grown out and flowered in #10 pots using a midpower soil with help from Neptunes harvest

Last edited:
Organikz

Organikz

what strain are in the solos to be doctored up,, and flipped?

chris.
Skywalker OG and the Afghan cow I fell in love with. I fell in love with that crystal clear head band energy boost with a smooth ride and lasting power. A lovely floral and pine chased by a spicy almost cayenne pepper aftertaste.

Good work day smoke. I suffer from anxiety disorder and that gem kept me cool all day after forgetting my rx. I may be making the full transition.

The 4 cups has 2 critical kush beans and 2 amnesia OG. 3 are looking good. One.of the amnesia stalled out on me I thinks.

Last edited:
Top Bottom