Norcal Outdoor Garden Of Eden

• Thread starter Bulldog11
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bulldog11

Bulldog11

Yup, just a ghetto hair iron. Squishing a small nug at a time.

I ordered up a t-shirt press from Amazon that should help me with bulk. I also ordered up bubble bag brand rosin bags, for pressing bubble. Stoked to get my feet wet.

Have fun with your first squish, super easy. Makes a great product. I found real good returns with GSC, blue dream. Not so much with my sunrise sherbet and gelato.

Og Gong

Og Gong

Rip Geologic
Yup, just a ghetto hair iron. Squishing a small nug at a time.

I ordered up a t-shirt press from Amazon that should help me with bulk. I also ordered up bubble bag brand rosin bags, for pressing bubble. Stoked to get my feet wet.

Have fun with your first squish, super easy. Makes a great product. I found real good returns with GSC, blue dream. Not so much with my sunrise sherbet and gelato.
thanks man, have you tried squishing dry sieve?

papapayne

papapayne

Yea, I been doing rosin for a bit now and love it. Blows the best BHO outta the water any day of the week. Have you had a chance to try and rosin on an E-nail? once you do, you won't want any other concentrates. The gorilla glue #4 makes some awesome rosin, and the cherry pie as well. AK47 made some really nice clear looking shatter rosin style, but it tasted like straight man ass or BO, so no more ak47 rosin lol

Bulldog11

Bulldog11

Yea, I been doing rosin for a bit now and love it. Blows the best BHO outta the water any day of the week. Have you had a chance to try and rosin on an E-nail? once you do, you won't want any other concentrates. The gorilla glue #4 makes some awesome rosin, and the cherry pie as well. AK47 made some really nice clear looking shatter rosin style, but it tasted like straight man ass or BO, so no more ak47 rosin lol

I want to buy an e-nail soon, but haven't yet. My hash maker came over today, and we compared the BHO to my rosin. He says he still likes the bho, but the rosin seemed like the clear winner to me.

papapayne

papapayne

yea...even the best BHO still tastes like butane to me. The rosin tastes like the bud, although usually a little bit different. The GG#4 makes some simply amazing rosin with damn near 80% return on bubble hash to rosin. The left over bits outta the pressing screen go into butter to make edibles.

I actually just dabbed my brains out with some cherry pie resin. Its one of my favorite smokes. Comes out so waxy and just perma smile and the giggles. With an intense Euphoria.

The wet dreams is super racey rosin. Like straight up sativa crack to the brain. Shimmering colors, waves, and very cerebal. intense to say the least, gotta really be ready for it.

The ak47 made some straight man bo tasting...so no more ak.

Gogi has to be made still, as does cheese, dog, SFV, and blackberry, and then all my indoor. Im expecting 3# of high grade bubble hash off my outdoor :) the rosin doesn't store like the bubble hash does, so I make a couple grams at a time, or as needed for patients.

Bulldog11

Bulldog11

Why doesn't it store as well? Can you just throw it in the freezer?

GG #4 made good rosin huh? The GG #4 never makes full melt bubble, it's always a little gritty. Glad to hear it melts down to rosin nicely. Are you getting a high demand for the GG#4?

papapayne

papapayne

Why doesn't it store as well? Can you just throw it in the freezer?

GG #4 made good rosin huh? The GG #4 never makes full melt bubble, it's always a little gritty. Glad to hear it melts down to rosin nicely. Are you getting a high demand for the GG#4?

wow...thats crazy. My GG#4 is full melt as bubble hash even before I rosin it, and ya, its very high demand. The rosin moves for me better then flowers right now.

The rosin can be frozen, but I mean is bubble hash cures over time, while rosin just degrades and gets more and more unstable. Although, it doesn't stick around long enough usually lol.

Bulldog11

Bulldog11

I will make it in January, I will tag you.

There a new thread already? I want to make sure I get in on that one!

Maybe I grew the GG #4 wrong, glad to hear it's full melt for you. I threw out that clone a while ago. I also just threw out every clone I own.........Except Hassan. Still had traces of Russets from last season. The Hassan has been under quarantine since I got her. She is being tested separately, so she has been bug free. Everything else I didn't feel like taking a chance on. Got a ton of seeds to go through, so might as well go 100% seed in 2016. I can always find cuts if I need them.

papapayne

papapayne

For sure man! Yea man, legit GG#4 is one of the best hash making plants I have run, even with no work time it dabs. If you ever come up to Oregon, I am sure I could supply ya a legit GG#4, or cherry pie, SFV, Grape Ape, Ghost Train Haze, "slymer" just to name a few of my clone only moms :)

Dabominable

Dabominable

so much cleaner then butane/solvent hash right!?
Yeah, and over here they are still going to keep bho extracts illegal, where co2 and all else and everything will be legal. So it's just good to switch over. Plus, no overhead cost, cleaner and better medicine. I'm all about it, slowly convertings friends over, oen dab at a time lawl
Dabo

Bulldog11

Bulldog11

I been making dry ice hash with 5 gal bags, and then rosining that..comes at fantastic, and way better returns
I have a couple lbs of bubble right now that I am going to press here in the next day or two. Just got my bubble rosin bags from Fresh Headies.

I tried one squish with the hash, and it turned out really glassy/shatter. I prefer a goo, but the quality is out of this world. I think I have already decided, never again with BHO. All bud, and hash squishin' from here on out.

My 15 x 15 t-shirt press does a good job. I will take a video or two when I get into making the hash, and post it in the new thread.

so much cleaner then butane/solvent hash right!?

Right!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom