Obama care for MMJ and DEA & Government Shut Down

• Thread starter lino
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
lino

lino

local Grow, REFORM _ Its Ludicrous because a roll back makes sense BUT when we,re done with HC the only thing left with Obama Care will be his name. But under Obama not much is going to change for HC as it is now,

What is Obama going to do about all the canceled policies, he apologized. But whats going to be done about it? Even Clinton told everyone and Obama in person that (Obama's ripping everyone off and a "Obama lie'd about it') , rite on TV 2 days ago.

Once again I'll tell all of us my 2 cents. "NO" is what Obama said to the world when asked about being negotiable after his last victory in his Gov Shut Down victory speech. Old policy is canceled end of story under Obama. He might be forced as the Dem's are loosing political positions over this . But I'll bet he doesnt budge. Obama has lots of power and Big Gonads. You dont want to play Russian Roulette with Hobama.

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
That's just not true if we're being real about it. Stocks are certainly real. They can really make you boatloads of money. You're right that it doesn't make sense to buy stocks if you don't understand that system, though. Even though it seems intangible, if you own enough stock in a company--you actually get to help that company make business decisions, that's part of what buying a stake gets you. So yes, it does give you something very real. It's just that buying 10 shares here and 20 shares there doesn't really compare with things on that larger scale.

The stock market isn't being propped up strictly speaking. The strength of the US economy as a whole is being propped up, and if that bottoms out it will take Wall Stree with it. Same result, same scary consequences--but slightly different reason.

Yes but the type of stuff they make with gold silver and copper is not the type of stuff that you're going to need a lot of if everything hits the fan. If you invest in gold at the high price its at now, if shit hits the fan you'll lose like 85% of the value of whatever gold you have. That money would be better spent on stuff that will keep you safe and breathing.

Yes but the type of stuff they make with gold silver and copper is not the type of stuff that you're going to need a lot of if everything hits the fan. If you invest in gold at the high price its at now, if shit hits the fan you'll lose like 85% of the value of whatever gold you have. That money would be better spent on stuff that will keep you safe and breathing.
Being Prepped for SHTF is very important..1st on the list.
I wasn't referring to SHTF ...but since you brought it up.. how much do you think the paper (or digital ) stock will be worth when SHTF?
Gold goes up in times of economic trouble...It's a Hedge against inflation..

You think buying stocks is money better spent than paying off your student loans?

btw; I know a little about how the market works Squigg..

squiggly

squiggly

You think buying stocks is money better spent than paying off your student loans?

It depends on growth rate on the stock versus interest rate on the debt. Didn't you just say you knew how this all works?

The point I'm making is that Gold is good when the stock market is doing poorly--but if the stock market is doing fuck all (ie it crashes and burns) and we're having actual CIVIL unrest versus only financial unrest, gold will be worthless by comparison to the price it's at now.

What I'm saying is that gold is a safe investment until it isn't--at which point it becomes an absolutely horrible investment.

squiggly

squiggly

Also worth mentioning, because no interest accrues on my debt while I'm in school--I'd say turning over a $9,000 profit over the space of 4 months is pretty damn good versus the 0% interest I've accrued during that time.

lino

lino

I'm gambling on Obama Closing Gov for a long time on the next Gov argument, Jan 14 2014, this should shoot gold spike again, and I dont want the dollar to fall but if it does Gold should spike but If this all goes in the toilet you need a lot of the good stuff to stay a float financially. I started playing when you can win big or loose it all if you not wealthy the way I playing most of stocks.

lino

lino

Also worth mentioning, because no interest accrues on my debt while I'm in school--I'd say turning over a $9,000 profit over the space of 4 months is pretty damn good versus the 0% interest I've accrued during that time.
I never looked at it like that.... got me thinking...

squiggly

squiggly

I never looked at it like that.... got me thinking...
I figure If I'm going to owe all this fucking money by the time I get my degree, I might as well make some of the money I borrow work for me.

As they say, it takes money to make money. If the government is willing to offer me a 100K line of credit I'll be damned if I spend the whole wad on toothpaste, shit tickets, and textbooks.

At the very least I'd take a chunk and throw it in some CDs, but compared to sound stock investments--CDs are fucking useless.

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
It depends on growth rate on the stock versus interest rate on the debt. Didn't you just say you knew how this all works?

The point I'm making is that Gold is good when the stock market is doing poorly--but if the stock market is doing fuck all (ie it crashes and burns) and we're having actual CIVIL unrest versus only financial unrest, gold will be worthless by comparison to the price it's at now.

What I'm saying is that gold is a safe investment until it isn't--at which point it becomes an absolutely horrible investment.

I didn't realize you were not paying interest.... that's pretty impressive gains....is that after taxes?

i shoulda known better:wacky: :bag::banghead::banghead::banghead:

You are always right squgg sorry to disagree!
I still say metal is safer than the market right now.

caveman4.20

caveman4.20

Are the banks feeling this yet I'm sure people are pulling more and more money out right....I feel as though shit has hit the fan and it's raining shit......:nailbiting:

lino

lino

With winter registration coming it makes me think about a re-doo on the student loan,,, Squiggs, probably many have thought of that but I said it before and have to say it again, your a Sly dog sometimes, even when I have tell ya your wrong,

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
Bit coins? o_O

You better sell!

lino

lino

Are the banks feeling this yet I'm sure people are pulling more and more money out right....I feel as though shit has hit the fan and it's raining shit......:nailbiting:
Dont know for fact, but I was reading that YES, as money shifting as we speak to gold, banks cash supply dwindles physically KINDA (but they print more) and worse the value drops at the same time.

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
Cleared the rest of my BTC positions earlier today. Made a killing in this market, and I probably will again.
Very Nice!

Too risky for me!
But I used to love gambling!
Not anymore.

lino

lino

Cleared the rest of my BTC positions earlier today. Made a killing in this market, and I probably will again.
Do you think there is any chance of Bitcoins making a come back when xMas arrives. Some are saying Online xMas purchases are going to exceed store purchases this year and that BitCoins might make a name for themselves as new Bitcoin sites emerge, I'm not sold on that yet,,,

lino

lino

Bitcoins are currency is going to be a big issue for the web sites I'm building now, anyone?

fishwhistle

fishwhistle

Heard this morning on the news(nbc)that to date only 50,000 people are signed up,obamacare cannot exist with those kinds of numbers so no matter what he does it may all be a moot point.It takes massive amounts of peeps in the program just to make it feasible and they are just not getting what they expected,I wonder how they think folks can afford to pay 1000 plus dollars a month for health insurance when alot folks are struggling just to buy groceries and pay rent?where do they think this money is going to come from?And youre going to fine those people for not being able to afford healthcare if they dont?This whole plan is a shit sandwich unfortunately,too bad because we REALLY need to address this issue but hurting people when their already down is not the way.
BTW my premiums for my wife and myself have ALREADY been increased 440.00 dollars a MONTH directly due to obamacare and we will probably lose coverage from our current insurer within the next couple of months Along with hundreds of thousands more people in california alone,how is this a good plan?

squiggly

squiggly

Do you think there is any chance of Bitcoins making a come back when xMas arrives. Some are saying Online xMas purchases are going to exceed store purchases this year and that BitCoins might make a name for themselves as new Bitcoin sites emerge, I'm not sold on that yet,,,

Nor am I.

I follow the charts man, not the talk. The charts say to me we're going to see a drop soon.

Top Bottom